Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CDN] Canada eCoin [CDN] 🍁 The future day to day currency for Canadians  (Read 22840 times)
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

Man, this communities been super helpful for me. I'm new with all this crypto stuff, and the cdn discord always seem so ready and willing to teach me things. I probably would have gave up on the subject with them xD

Very good to hear.

We are always happy to help any new comers to CDN or to crypto as a whole, or any person who has been involved with crypto for awhile  We all strongly believe that all of crypto is best served if we can work together in many different manners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

Man, this communities been super helpful for me. I'm new with all this crypto stuff, and the cdn discord always seem so ready and willing to teach me things. I probably would have gave up on the subject with them xD

Very good to hear.

We are always happy to help any new comers to CDN or to crypto as a whole, or any person who has been involved with crypto for awhile  We all strongly believe that all of crypto is best served if we can work together in many different manners.

Perhaps a summary of what is being discussed on discord would be warranted here on the thread. Just highlights of the direction that CDN is going now would be great.
opmac

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Very good to hear.

Perhaps a summary of what is being discussed on discord would be warranted here on the thread. Just highlights of the direction that CDN is going now would be great.

A brief update will be coming soon. That will be left to the main dev as he is currently work on a few things atm.

Crumbz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

CDN has become my best long investment in 2017.. I'm sure I could of made ok on others but CDN was my introduction into crypto and I have not been disappointed. Maybe it's been one of my best investments ever made.

That's awesome to hear moderneco! I can agree its one of the best investments I've made to date as well, love working with the rest of the team and I can say I'm really excited knowing where this coin is going!

And to all who live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Myself and possibly a few others will be heading downtown on Canada Day to hand out some pamphlets and paper wallets, along with an explanation of what cryptocurrency is and how it can help benefit everyone!

Hope to see you there!
opmac

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

CDN has become my best long investment in 2017.. I'm sure I could of made ok on others but CDN was my introduction into crypto and I have not been disappointed. Maybe it's been one of my best investments ever made.

That's awesome to hear moderneco! I can agree its one of the best investments I've made to date as well, love working with the rest of the team and I can say I'm really excited knowing where this coin is going!

And to all who live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Myself and possibly a few others will be heading downtown on Canada Day to hand out some pamphlets and paper wallets, along with an explanation of what cryptocurrency is and how it can help benefit everyone!

Hope to see you there!

As to the above. I will be in Kingston Ontario that weekend handing out paper wallets as well. Although I do not reside in that area I will be visiting. If you see someone with a Canada eCoin T-shirt on say Hi and ask for a paper wallet.

PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

Want to make sure I understand right. Usually when threads are changed and something is left out it is bad, but...

-staggered block rewards: blocks 0-500:25 eCoins, 501-1000: 50 eCoins, 1001-2000:75 eCoins, 2001+:100 eCoins (resuming normal halving schedule after reaching 100 eCoin block rewards

So, there was no premine and early blocks were a little smaller, that's correct?

Are there some negatives people are aware of, aside from distribution not so great?
mvidberg

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

Want to make sure I understand right. Usually when threads are changed and something is left out it is bad, but...

-staggered block rewards: blocks 0-500:25 eCoins, 501-1000: 50 eCoins, 1001-2000:75 eCoins, 2001+:100 eCoins (resuming normal halving schedule after reaching 100 eCoin block rewards

So, there was no premine and early blocks were a little smaller, that's correct?

Are there some negatives people are aware of, aside from distribution not so great?

Correct, no premine and early blocks were small.  You can check this yourself by going to a cdn blockchain explorer and start inspecting transactions from block 1.

Negatives are the same as for any other smaller coin.  Trying to get adoption and growing the community.   As long as the community keeps putting in the effort (and we have a small but strong core community) the coin will continue growing.   I know the current main dev for this coin personally and I can tell you he is not out to just make his money and dump/disappear.
cryptocronic

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

Only 10 more days until Canada's 150th birthday!  Wink

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
koad (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:48:49 PM

Hi koad,

you want me to desing a new OP?

how is roadmap going?

Rw13enlib88,

re:new op - Oh please do!  Cheesy that would be a big help.

re:Roadmap It is coming along -- we are going thru the original from 2015 and updating it with some changes.  We been staying on course over the last 2 years fairly nicely but i'd admit that progress has been slower than I thought it would be.

We have been using a sandstorm instance to collaborate on (highly recommended for any team activities -> sandstorm.io ) and I welcome anyone reading this to join our creation team via our discord channel. -> https://discord.gg/whZ8gB5

As of now, our IRC channel is super quiet and our slack channel is gone for good, discord has been a pleasure to use and easy for newcomers to join in on the fun,

@Everyone,

More updates to come soon really soon,

Make sure you are active in our discord channel on Canada Day to get your hands on some heavy rains. Smiley

/koad
https://keybase.io/koad
koad (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

Super kind words @Ritz, thank you.

/koad
snorklepuss1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:00:00 AM

hey gents nice to see the revival....... from the west side of our provinces  thumbs up from  ALBERTA pride minus the ndp Smiley
cryptocronic

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

Please add my nifty stats page to the ann... http://cdn.cryptocronic.com

---
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:34:24 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canada-ecoin/

Just look how cheap CDN is at this moment! Not even a cent per coin. If you don't act right now, you will regret later for sure.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

A market cap of $783k and a price of $0.008 is certainly a bargain for Canada e-coin. Supply of only 100 million coins and a solid developer team will make the coin a real digital coin for Canadians.

mohsen

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

A market cap of $783k and a price of $0.008 is certainly a bargain for Canada e-coin. Supply of only 100 million coins and a solid developer team will make the coin a real digital coin for Canadians.

This is a coin well maintained, well supported and with very well development team, However I am not sure if this coin ever reaches the ranking and market cap and liquidity it deserves as long as those two fat wallets stay on top of the rich list. Exchanges and serious traders won't risk and invest in a market which can be easily collapsed by a single anonymous person!
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

This is a coin well maintained, well supported and with very well development team, However I am not sure if this coin ever reaches the ranking and market cap and liquidity it deserves as long as those two fat wallets stay on top of the rich list. Exchanges and serious traders won't risk and invest in a market which can be easily collapsed by a single anonymous person!

Well if you study most of the altcoins explorer, you will certainly notice that the top 100 wallets always hold 98% of all the coins. Even if 1 or 2 person dump a whole bunch of coins, the market will survive for sure, beacause CDN is aimed at real life usage, not like other fancy coins on the top 50 list.

opmac

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Hi mohsen

Thanks for your interest in Canada eCoin. As we have no clue who the large wallet holders are. Even if they do decide to dump there will be someone in the community who is active to buy up any coins. This is a non issue and could also be a welcomed thing at this point.

RenegadeDamon

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

An alternative currency for Canadians, by Canadians, and outside the hands of the central bank. This is something I am getting behind Smiley
RenegadeDamon

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

Is there going to be any events, promotions, or public gatherings for this coin?
cryptocronic

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:37:57 PM

Is there going to be any events, promotions, or public gatherings for this coin?

Having a public gathering is an interesting idea which has been floated by the members before but getting a commitment to a place and time is difficult.

---
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: