Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cex.io is Accepting User Registrations Again!  (Read 237 times)
TheRevolution (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 01:01:45 PM by TheRevolution

Cex.io is a UK based exchange established in 2013. Cex.io operates globally, providing services in most countries.

Cex.io offers two main services: easy buy/sell of Bitcoins via simplified interface and trading for professionals.
Cex.io also provides provides cross-platform trading via website, mobile application, WebSocket and REST API.

Currently you can buy/sell: Bitcoin (BTC), Etheruem (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG) , DASH, Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Zcash (ZEC).

Deposits are available via debit and credit cards (both physical and virtual), wire transfer, SEPA and Skrill. Card payments have become faster and easier with the development of the platform and you can also instantly withdraw your funds to a payment card. The exchange charges 0.2% fee on all trade operations. Verification of Identity takes approx 1-24 hours.

Cex.io has an affiliate Program like Binance which allows referrers to get 30% of the fee from all exchange operations of referred users.

Relevant links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cex_io

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CEX.IO/

Advice: Never invest more than you can afford to lose and also test the waters before fully committing.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Thank you for this info. Hurry up and sign up, I am sure they close soon again.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Evil_Monkey

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Thanks for posting this, I was able to register and I'm really happy, however I haven't gotten round to using it yet as there is a nagging voice at the back of my head. That voice is a result of how CEX.io opened registration again - it was done with no notice, no announcement, no nothing. All the latest news from CEX.io simply talks about registrations being closed, and the Social Media channels are rather quiet - and again with no mention of opening registrations anywhere.

Outside of the crypto-world I would not be this paranoid, but the less-than-savory crypto users are unfortunately extremely intelligent. Can anyone here vouch for this new 'registration opened' CEX.io? Is it safe to use?

(Without wanting to insult anyone, I'm not asking whether or not CEX is a scam or not - I'm interested if the website is actually their own and legit. I just find it hard to believe that any exchange that had had to close registration would open it up again without mentioning or announcing it anywhere, not to mention their own 'sign up for e-mail alerts when registration re-opens' subscription did not send any notification.)
TheRevolution (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Thanks for posting this, I was able to register and I'm really happy, however I haven't gotten round to using it yet as there is a nagging voice at the back of my head. That voice is a result of how CEX.io opened registration again - it was done with no notice, no announcement, no nothing. All the latest news from CEX.io simply talks about registrations being closed, and the Social Media channels are rather quiet - and again with no mention of opening registrations anywhere.

Outside of the crypto-world I would not be this paranoid, but the less-than-savory crypto users are unfortunately extremely intelligent. Can anyone here vouch for this new 'registration opened' CEX.io? Is it safe to use?

(Without wanting to insult anyone, I'm not asking whether or not CEX is a scam or not - I'm interested if the website is actually their own and legit. I just find it hard to believe that any exchange that had had to close registration would open it up again without mentioning or announcing it anywhere, not to mention their own 'sign up for e-mail alerts when registration re-opens' subscription did not send any notification.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CEX.io
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

I do wonder if they have sorted out their previous problems before they start accepting new registrants.

The previous problems being the fact that many people have had their withdrawals stuck at cleared even though it had some problems with the banking system it was using. IMO they shouldn't be opening up for new users until they actually sort that problem out.

As long as you are on the right site, there is nothing to worry about.

There doesn't need to be a separate announcement for everything, they probably are too busy to do this particular one. So yes, as long as you are not on a phishing website, you won't be scammed or whatever.

Smiley
TheRevolution (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

New rules regarding Mastercard withdrawals:

https://blog.cex.io/news/mastercard-processing-17180
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

I think their recent problem is not just about of the newly registered users but their main concern is that they cannot cope up the numbers of complaints of users since there is thousands of users that are asking for the ticket help support. I guess they manage it well now since they are now accepting new users again. Don't worry about of CEX it is not a scam they were likely to ask your personal identification if needed since the last time i used it, it asked my personal ID in order to withdraw some funds.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

So, they've opened a registration after a long period. Wonder how long will that last.
But the question is why do they have only limited number of users, what is actualy the reason they can't run some biger scope. Is it regulation, customer support or something else. Or do they want to make the appearance of exclusivity.

malaj
TheRevolution (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

So, they've opened a registration after a long period. Wonder how long will that last.
But the question is why do they have only limited number of users, what is actualy the reason they can't run some biger scope. Is it regulation, customer support or something else. Or do they want to make the appearance of exclusivity.

It was the sheer number of registrations vs customer support. They were getting negative press for the lack of customer support, and so not to ruin their image they closed registrations for almost a month.
Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

I like CEX for their ability to let you buy crypto with debit/credit cards (with a fee, of course).
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Cex's USD bank withdrawal has been really unreliable.
I once took one and waited for one month to receive the money.
Later, I applied for one more time and was then directly rejected because they could not make payments now.
Until now, the dollar withdrawal function of my account has not been restored.
If Cex do not recover the dollar withdrawal, I will not use my account again.
TheRevolution (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: