Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitcoin.in is real or scam ?  (Read 445 times)
kokoshine (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

l am beginner.Please tell me about freebitcoin.in site is real or scam.Is it  really pay bitcoin?
Thank you.Help me. Grin Grin
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

l am beginner.Please tell me about freebitcoin.in is real or scam.Is it  really pay bitcoin?
Thank you.Help me. Grin Grin

By browsing at the site, it's like the same site Im using in the past although I forgot the name but the idea is the same. You will have an option to make a facuet rotator or you are the one that will used a rotator for faster claims and less hassle to type at the address bar just to visit a faucet.

The concern here is the faucets listed on the rotator as it was not all generated by the site itself. If you some spare time, then maybe just tried a bit and sees if it's worth your time.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

Yes its a real site, and paying .  Kiss
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Freebitco.in is one of the oldest & paying faucet websites. Their dice sucks because it has a 5% house edge but they won't scam you and if you deposit BTC there you get a 4% interest rate every year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: