Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 2946 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

I think the worst part of the correction is definitely over. It's good to see that there is a strong level of buy support above the $2000 mark, and that should give people enough confidence.

That however doesn't mean we won't dive below the $2000 mark again. I think to be more or less on the safe side, split-buy 25% at current prices, and leave the rest aside for when the price goes down more.

With current volatility price swings of +$100 are a common occurrence. It's definitely worthwhile to keep an eye on the market with enough fiat aside.
nope, unfortunately the drop has only started, there was a small drop before but right now there wwas a small growth as well what happens in every pump and dump. After these signs there is usually a huge drop, so I wouldn't be impressed if the price actually goes down in half or something. Thus, the only way you don't want to do right now is to buy your bitcoins, unless you wan't to end up in a big loss.

I think there will be sellers and buyers that will offset each other that will cause the price to be stagnant at aroud $2200. Well it was better to see like this than seeing the price dipping every hour. The price has been stable in the last 2 days so I guess this is the real price of bitcoin and not the bubble that we see at around $2700-$2800 because the crash started.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

someone can buy some little coin of it now,if there is cash....especially if the person is a good bitcoin holder..... it is better to have the coin at hand than to hold the money.in the future bitcoin is going to be more valuable than this..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

I think the worst part of the correction is definitely over. It's good to see that there is a strong level of buy support above the $2000 mark, and that should give people enough confidence.

That however doesn't mean we won't dive below the $2000 mark again. I think to be more or less on the safe side, split-buy 25% at current prices, and leave the rest aside for when the price goes down more.

With current volatility price swings of +$100 are a common occurrence. It's definitely worthwhile to keep an eye on the market with enough fiat aside.
nope, unfortunately the drop has only started, there was a small drop before but right now there wwas a small growth as well what happens in every pump and dump. After these signs there is usually a huge drop, so I wouldn't be impressed if the price actually goes down in half or something. Thus, the only way you don't want to do right now is to buy your bitcoins, unless you wan't to end up in a big loss.
As long as there is a decent level of buy support above the $2000 mark, and that is exactly the case, there is not much to worry about in terms of a dropping price.

And no, I can't see the price fall back all the way as you described without a severe negative reason. Don't underestimate how badly people are waiting to jump on board at sub $2000 prices.

Buying at current prices might be somewhat of a risk, but you just need to make sure you don't go all in. Always leave enough funds aside in case the price happens to tank.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

Is crash/correction was over? I need to buy bit coins with fiat.

If you can afford it,  I would suggest you buy and hope because that is the only thing one can do here because an individual cannot decide the direction in which the price of bitcoin will swing towards at this time. Another reason is because when the price will increase, there is no way you will know because it will just happen without notifying anyone of its intention. So, if you can afford it, just go for it.
For today bitcoin has a price high enough and it would be very wasteful to buy Bitcoin At such a price. I think that there will still come a time when it will be possible to purchase a crypto currency cheaply and there already wait for future growth with huge potential prices. But for today I'm ready to do not dare.
But this is our chance to buy bitcoin. Try not to imagine when bitcoin prices increase again, because basically every time we always sing a bitcoin price increase. The opportunity to reach 2800USD is still wide open. At this time I think is the right time to buy bitcoin, we know that this situation will get better.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

If you can afford it,  I would suggest you buy and hope because that is the only thing one can do here because an individual cannot decide the direction in which the price of bitcoin will swing towards at this time. Another reason is because when the price will increase, there is no way you will know because it will just happen without notifying anyone of its intention. So, if you can afford it, just go for it.
For today bitcoin has a price high enough and it would be very wasteful to buy Bitcoin At such a price. I think that there will still come a time when it will be possible to purchase a crypto currency cheaply and there already wait for future growth with huge potential prices. But for today I'm ready to do not dare.
But this is our chance to buy bitcoin. Try not to imagine when bitcoin prices increase again, because basically every time we always sing a bitcoin price increase. The opportunity to reach 2800USD is still wide open. At this time I think is the right time to buy bitcoin, we know that this situation will get better.

Yeah and keep on buying at any price till you reach close to the end of the year as everyone is speculating that price of bitcoins will be at $3000 by that time so even if we buy now then still we can make profits of $900 per coin which is an insane amount of profits to make within less then a year and who knows it may even touch the price of $5000 at the end of the year.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

Buying at current prices might be somewhat of a risk, but you just need to make sure you don't go all in. Always leave enough funds aside in case the price happens to tank.

It all depends on your targets. If you plan to take a short term position into Bitcoin, then you're definitely right, but if you are long term minded, then a sudden drop will not bother you. If you look back a few years, and specifically look into all the dumps that we have been through, they didn't have any impact on the long term price. In that regard, in the same way that dumps don't impact the long term price, they shouldn't impact people's long term targets. Firm holders are the real winners here.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

It all depends on your targets. If you plan to take a short term position into Bitcoin, then you're definitely right, but if you are long term minded, then a sudden drop will not bother you. If you look back a few years, and specifically look into all the dumps that we have been through, they didn't have any impact on the long term price. In that regard, in the same way that dumps don't impact the long term price, they shouldn't impact people's long term targets. Firm holders are the real winners here.
yes every one has their own choice some people are good in short term investment. short term investment is also good for limited money, if a person have little amount of bitcoin he should  go for short term investment. because investment with little money for long term is just to wast your time. so for long term investment you must have good amount of money, so that after few years you can get a good profit from bitcoin.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

Now is the time to buy for those who plan to keep coins for several years or months. For those who are used to earning quickly, today is not a very suitable time. The price of bitcoin is now stable

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Turning your money into bitcoin is a nice move when you just stack your bitcoin into your wallet but if you just use it for gambling activities maybe not that is not a good reason to turning your money to bitcoin currency.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

Now is the time to buy for those who plan to keep coins for several years or months. For those who are used to earning quickly, today is not a very suitable time. The price of bitcoin is now stable
But stable prices are always a symptom for another rally. Today must be the right time to enter into bitcoins but probably we need to wait for some time so that next rally will come into action. We cannot expect prices to rise from the point we are entering. We need to finish up our responsibilities first and then we need to wait for everything else to happen.

If we are buying right now, we will be getting chances to make profits arounf $1000 in very quick time as people are speculating bitcoin will reach $3000+ price levels in very quick time.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

But stable prices are always a symptom for another rally. Today must be the right time to enter into bitcoins but probably we need to wait for some time so that next rally will come into action. We cannot expect prices to rise from the point we are entering. We need to finish up our responsibilities first and then we need to wait for everything else to happen.

If we are buying right now, we will be getting chances to make profits arounf $1000 in very quick time as people are speculating bitcoin will reach $3000+ price levels in very quick time.
Of course the difference is predicted to be very high, But if there is such an opportunity to buy Bitcoin for $ 1000, then I think I will not be the last user who wants to take advantage of this situation and buy Bitcoin, then to wait for growth to 3,000 dollars for Bitcoin, and even higher.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

short term investment is also good for limited money, if a person have little amount of bitcoin he should  go for short term investment. because investment with little money for long term is just to wast your time. so for long term investment you must have good amount of money, so that after few years you can get a good profit from bitcoin.

I honestly don't believe that the hight of your capital determines what kind of investment you should follow. In case of short term trading, you will be depending on the fluctuations presented to you by the volatile nature of Bitcoin. Not everyone knows how to make use of these fluctuations since it requires a good level of market understanding. Long term investment is an easy option as that requires basically no effort at all, after the initial steps such as buying and securely storing your coins offline. Also important to mention, holding coins (amount doesn't matter) has never been a waste of time so far. Wink
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

and to me i think if a person is going to invest right now he is going going to get more profit. because the price of bitcoin is going to cross 3000 USD very soon and after that it is also expected that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000 USD level very soon. so to  me i think those people who are going to invest money right now.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

If you can afford to buy at current price then do it, if i have extra money i will also buy btc now. when you decided to invest in btc you cant tell the right time when to buy because the price is flactuating, i believe the value will increase as time passes.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

If you can afford to buy at current price then do it, if i have extra money i will also buy btc now. when you decided to invest in btc you cant tell the right time when to buy because the price is flactuating, i believe the value will increase as time passes.
Yes, if can you should buy it. No one can actually predict when is a “good time” to buy Bitcoins. Understandably, not everyone has the time, inclination or risk appetite to get deeply involved with Bitcoin.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

After the huge dump we had I'd say it's the right time to buy.

If you don't do it now... You'll regret it
Not sure you'll have another opportunity like this. Seems to me that in any way support is really heavy in the 2k$
If you don't buy because you expect lower prices... You'll be disapointed.
I don't know if it will rise a lot but it sure won't go down again.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

I don't know if it will rise a lot but it sure won't go down again.

You cannot be certain with bitcoin. Price can soar and crash anytime. It can go lower than the support and it can suddenly break the resistance without any warning. Best move is buy in partial so if the price crash you'll still have money left to buy.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

Yes, if can you should buy it. No one can actually predict when is a “good time” to buy Bitcoins. Understandably, not everyone has the time, inclination or risk appetite to get deeply involved with Bitcoin.

It's impossible to predict, but you can look back at how the market has been performing in the last years, and see that alongside the demand that increased significantly, the price did so too. I have all confidence in Bitcoin that what we have been experiencing in growth the last years, is nothing more than peanuts compared to the growth that we will go through in the coming 5-10 years. Buying and holding Bitcoin is the easiest thing that you can do. You don't have to be deeply involved in Bitcoin -- just make sure you store your coins in a safe manner (paper wallets are free and perfectly suitable for that), and then forget about it for the next couple of years. Smiley
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

It's impossible to predict, but you can look back at how the market has been performing in the last years, and see that alongside the demand that increased significantly, the price did so too. I have all confidence in Bitcoin that what we have been experiencing in growth the last years, is nothing more than peanuts compared to the growth that we will go through in the coming 5-10 years. Buying and holding Bitcoin is the easiest thing that you can do. You don't have to be deeply involved in Bitcoin -- just make sure you store your coins in a safe manner (paper wallets are free and perfectly suitable for that), and then forget about it for the next couple of years. Smiley
It is necessary to still have convictions, then that the storage of Bitcoin in the future will give enough good incomes. Unquestionably buying Bitcoin low enough risk and good eyelashes. I just do not know if it's appropriate to buy today at the current price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: