Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:40:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet on WWE  (Read 5980 times)
NoNetwork

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

If you can bet on awards shows...then why not the WWE?
What? It is obviously the topic here mate, why are you still advising him to do a a bet on WWE? I am confused seriously? Are you reading at all mate?

You know what this is none sense, since we know that WWE is not a tournament anymore and just an entertainment, even though it has violence in it, it is now at rated E (everyone). They are all just artist now, actors to be precise, the gore and violence of this show is not the same. So it is not worth your time and money to bet on this kind of things.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben-carson

Activity: 78

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

I could not imagine there are still someone didn't know that WWE is just like a movie that there  are own a script to follow.. do you think people who are inside of the fight you seen any blood when they are fighting?
For me all of them are fake so if  there is a site are offering WWE its crazy better to stay away.

All stage managed. I agree with you. So the money shall determine who wins in this scenario.

Be good, do good, make better.
Johnzky

Activity: 70

Waiting For Your ❤️

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

Are you asking for betting on WWE or you are suggesting that we can bet now on WWE using some bitcoin? Your words is so confusing people that are reading it. And btw why do people really care to bet on WWE? All things that happened on WWE is already been scripted, may be some part like injury might be occur sometimes but overall that is all act there. So there will be no gambler that really interested to bet on something like that
Hes askin for a site which we can able to bet on WWE which i cant see as of now a certain site does offer a certain game and as you said WWE is scripted and we wont really know who would gonna win in the sense that all those fights are already fixed.Unless if hear some insider informations but its not possible to gain those tips. For OP i cant see anysite that we can able to bet to WWE.
yups,thats whybits called WWE World wrestling Entertainment,.its legacy is to entertain the crowd byball means,with script it means the winner is already indeed,the fight is for the crowd to enjoy,or better to say  winner can be consider depends on whos smaller bet is..thats in my opinion

greenie_is_good

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:49 AM

I could not imagine there are still someone didn't know that WWE is just like a movie that there  are own a script to follow.. do you think people who are inside of the fight you seen any blood when they are fighting?
For me all of them are fake so if  there is a site are offering WWE its crazy better to stay away.

All stage managed. I agree with you. So the money shall determine who wins in this scenario.

Yes this was considered a sport before from WWF to WWE which is purely entertainment.
VitaminC

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

VitaminC

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:30 AM

cipher-x_09

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:55:41 AM

Dang its hard to gamble on that one because the results of the match in WWE will depend upon the owner and the scriptwriter of WWE because there are those which you think your player you think will happen but there are intervals for other wrestlers it's difficult to cast your bet on those kinds of games or events because you never know the true outcome. It is a very risky and tricky part if you are a bettor but regardless if I were to advise you bet on those with devious mind wrestler and especially those getting boos by the fans.

DeathAngel

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

What kind of dumb ass wants to bet on WWE. It’s scripted & fake, why the hell would you want to gamble on it. Anything can happen, it’s all pre determined.
Ther3dh4t

Activity: 70

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:21:28 AM

What kind of dumb ass wants to bet on WWE. It’s scripted & fake, why the hell would you want to gamble on it. Anything can happen, it’s all pre determined.
They already know who will win, or rather if the bet is much higher then they will make the opposite win, the winner can be altered.
I'd rather bet on mixed martials arts, i can see real blood and the fight is real.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy!    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW!  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
milewilda

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

They already know who will win, or rather if the bet is much higher then they will make the opposite win, the winner can be altered.
I'd rather bet on mixed martials arts, i can see real blood and the fight is real.
That would really be more worth to watch and would really be more worth to put on bets on mixed martial arts compared on betting on WWE and it can really be altered anytime.If you do see your bet is winning but suddenly you do lose up which is because it is already fixed thats why i dont see any reasons for me to make such bets.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.