Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsecure , Its high time now Please do the following little changes,  (Read 638 times)
karan1498 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

I have told innumerous times on phone , mail and what not . We can understand the load on you guyz , and withdrawal problems of btc and inr as well. You guys should add one cancel button even after verifying the withdrawal . If there are problems on your side and we have verified the withdrawal the fund gets stuck for no use . Just add one cancel button even after verifying withdrawal atleast for btc. inr could land problems i feel , but btc is automatic you should add cancel button on timeline for btc. Please it would be very much appreciated . Its quite needful at this moment and in future also .
Thanks
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

This is complicated.
What happens if u cancel the transaction as an admin is processing it?
He cannot mark it as completed until it completes, just in case there is a problem with the end withdrawal.

We would need some automated withdrawal system to allow this.
And no one seems interested in helping Bitcoin companies as yet.

karan1498 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

It is possible man , almost all exchange have it. Atleast for btc youll can do it definitely . I dont feel any admin is behind  for btc withdrawal. But CS can do it . Even for fiat withdrawals. I must say the amount of work and dedication has given you guyz to build CS is great, but you guyz can do it .
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

It is possible man , almost all exchange have it. Atleast for btc youll can do it definitely . I dont feel any admin is behind  for btc withdrawal. But CS can do it . Even for fiat withdrawals. I must say the amount of work and dedication has given you guyz to build CS is great, but you guyz can do it .

Can be done for BTC. Need some time to ad this.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:45:19 AM

I think what is most important thing is website stability which can handle huge load of users operation throughout the site , then this auto withdraw or anything needed .

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:00:06 AM

I think what is most important thing is website stability which can handle huge load of users operation throughout the site , then this auto withdraw or anything needed .

Yup, but thats an ongoing process.
Current version should be a lot stabler, still fixing to accomodate more users.
Reducing data feeds, archiving data, splitting servers, etc... Long way to go.

Auto deposit and withdraw is a must for us..
Else will trickle in a large queue problem like last week.
Thats in the pipeline. We do have a payment gateway willing to give us auto deposits to start with.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: