Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company  (Read 24442 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

Please folks can someone recommend a reputable minning company to me?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.

Commonly those bitcoin mining  company will let you payout then it will scam you later.
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Telcominer reminds me of hashocean. And I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a scam later.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
crisdean

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

I started with Genesis Mining based on the videos and various reviews of it. I'm aware that after having used a calculator it'll take me some time to break even. But I've got faith and will see what will happen. I plan to reinvest my profit to upgrade and get to the 14TH/s mark by the end of the year.

I think if I don't grow my hash power it'll turn out to be pretty unprofitable in 6 months.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

I started with Genesis Mining based on the videos and various reviews of it. I'm aware that after having used a calculator it'll take me some time to break even. But I've got faith and will see what will happen. I plan to reinvest my profit to upgrade and get to the 14TH/s mark by the end of the year.

I think if I don't grow my hash power it'll turn out to be pretty unprofitable in 6 months.
I guess it would be more wise if you would just wait for your ROI before planning on adding up funds since we wont know on when they would stop to operate. Its quiet risky on making compounding it may give advantage but risk of losing more money would be always there. I still have contract on genesis mining as the days goes by earnings depreciates even more which means the longer the roi you would achieve.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thatguy42

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:26:59 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 01:53:40 AM by thatguy42

Have been using eobot and hashflare for a long time now
Don't use genesis-mining
https://www.eobot.com/user/265480
https://hashflare.io/r/5A70BA80

Lucky for you, I invested in Hashflare, they have never answered any ticket; for over a year now.
My btc has been in their wallet for over a year.   Cannot buy any GH/s cannot withdraw my BTC.
They have refused to answer any ticket since last year.   TOTAL RIP-OFF

https://blockchain.info/address/1NLrVxZy1VTBsbgabcTAd55n2a2BdvBif4

They withdrew my BTC, I cannot withdraw because their site shows me I have zero balance.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

Please folks can someone recommend a reputable minning company to me?

https://www.hashnest.com/?locale=en here is Roll Eyes
jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:53:37 PM

I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.

I like Genesis Mining contrary to what others may say. I get my payouts on time and I don't have any issues.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
ErickNano8

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:17:46 AM

you should try HashSpaces they have lots of diferent cryptocoin to mine
https://hashspaces.com/Welcome/Partner/5051
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

I think the word "scam" gets thrown around too loosely these days but to answer your questions, no, legit mining companies are not scams. There are some HYIP sites that proclaim they are using mining as a means for everyone who invests makes money but a real mining operation is not a scam. Some HYiP sites that proclaim they mine can be. Some of the better cloud Mining companies are Genesis Mining, HashFlare, Hashing24 and NiceHash.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
Anony121

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:34:19 PM

Some of them are real, but before you are starting to use one I suggest you do your research about that site first. Most of the new people are too naive to do that and think they can be rich in no-time with it. And before they know it all of their savings are gone.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
crisdean

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:54:45 AM

Some of them are real, but before you are starting to use one I suggest you do your research about that site first. Most of the new people are too naive to do that and think they can be rich in no-time with it. And before they know it all of their savings are gone.

I agree. Everyone would need to do some research and be realistic about it. These days if you get 1TH/s don't expect a miracle. Neither would I recommend ETH or Monero mining on GM. The ROI is not good and the prices too high for their contracts.

If you wouldn't use an Antminer S7 with 4.77TH/s these days don't complain if your 2TH/s gets less and less profitable. It's a the same game as per hardware mining yourself. At some stage you need to upgrade if you want to remain profitable.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

I agree. Everyone would need to do some research and be realistic about it. These days if you get 1TH/s don't expect a miracle. Neither would I recommend ETH or Monero mining on GM. The ROI is not good and the prices too high for their contracts.

If you wouldn't use an Antminer S7 with 4.77TH/s these days don't complain if your 2TH/s gets less and less profitable. It's a the same game as per hardware mining yourself. At some stage you need to upgrade if you want to remain profitable.

4.77 is too less to start because we know bitcoin difficulty is increase every hours and if we only use s7, then we can not expecting make profit in a month. beside that we need to calculate about electricity fee (this is the most big problem for miner). i've done for mining in the past and i think i don't recommended for people to mining bitcoin if they don't have big hashrate but i suggest to mining altcoin because the possibility to make profit is still wide open but its depend on the coins we are mining.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

It's not a question of whether they're legitimate or not the question of whether you're going to make money or not. No you are never going to make money renting Cloud mining. If it was profitable then you would never be renting it because the company wouldn't be letting other people use their mining Farm they would be doing it themselves.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

I only know genesis-mining since a friend told me about them. I've checked their website and the investments, unfortunately it'll take sometime to ROI and make a profit. The last time I've heard about them is there was a delay in payment and they are working on the issue. I am not sure if I am a long-term type of a person when it comes to cloud mining so I didn't made any investments. I'd probably just buy any altcoins, hodl or learn trading to earn some btc's in a short term period.
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Cloud mining is a scam, buy the coin or buy a miner yourself.
bitcoindev2014

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:39:19 AM

99.9 %  of cloud mining is scam  !

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

It's not a question of whether they're legitimate or not the question of whether you're going to make money or not. No you are never going to make money renting Cloud mining. If it was profitable then you would never be renting it because the company wouldn't be letting other people use their mining Farm they would be doing it themselves.
Doing it themselves they have a pretty mild Revenue loss, but when they get somebody like you to pay them a higher amount that they would normally get in return, then they're getting rid of that Revenue loss and passing it off to the consumer, which is you.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

Genesis mining is the most legit one available. I more recommend to mine yourself. It's cheaper and you will earn way more profit.

I need to pull my sleeves to digest this one now. Recently read that genesis mining site has stopped paying their users in first place on daily basis. At least this is coming from the trusted source that is thus forum itself. Today morning I read about topic saying genesis mining is not paying since few days and when called to support they said it's been delay to some users but they are still paying. This looks very fishy and don't know whether to trust them or not.

hooliuk

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

I use three cloud mining platforms.

Minergate.
Easy to use interface.  Profit over 12 months is low. After 11 months of mining  you break even. After that you will see a daily passive income. Rubbish support though, and currently they have a BTC withdrawal issue.  I have 32476.7152 GH/s with them producing approximatly $35 per day.

https://minergate.com/a/fccb58faf2c81505fc5d6d0e

Skills Dragon/ Lifestyle Galaxy
Offers MultiMining coin mining and BTC mining.  More profitable than Minergate.  I currently have 22.5TH with them and I earn approx $15 per day. But the perchase of the mine is less expensive (hence more profit.). You break even with BTC after about 7 months. I currently also mine EXP which is very profitable. You can break even after only 3-4 months. The contracts are for 3 years. But any hashrate you buy via repurchaseare yours and will keep mining indefinetly as long as mining is profitable/

http://strawman.skilldragon.com

I also use Genisis mine but currently they are out of stock for BTC minien kit

I hope that helps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: