Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company  (Read 24442 times)
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

I use three cloud mining platforms.

Minergate.
Easy to use interface.  Profit over 12 months is low. After 11 months of mining  you break even. After that you will see a daily passive income. Rubbish support though, and currently they have a BTC withdrawal issue.  I have 32476.7152 GH/s with them producing approximatly $35 per day.

https://minergate.com/a/fccb58faf2c81505fc5d6d0e

Skills Dragon/ Lifestyle Galaxy
Offers MultiMining coin mining and BTC mining.  More profitable than Minergate.  I currently have 22.5TH with them and I earn approx $15 per day. But the perchase of the mine is less expensive (hence more profit.). You break even with BTC after about 7 months. I currently also mine EXP which is very profitable. You can break even after only 3-4 months. The contracts are for 3 years. But any hashrate you buy via repurchaseare yours and will keep mining indefinetly as long as mining is profitable/

http://strawman.skilldragon.com

I also use Genisis mine but currently they are out of stock for BTC minien kit

I hope that helps

Hi

did you get paid off on MinerGate?

And what you are using for mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

Bro there are very few legitimate mining companies. You need to do your research and understand that 99% of them are outright scams and you should not give them your money.
BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:38:34 AM

Sounds to me like you pay for someone else to build a rig with your money, and then they get to keep it when you are done using it.
Rajahdat

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Wanna do the genesis mining but they don't have any btc hash to sell.
How much do I need to make profit on hashflare? Did anyone try it out?
ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

Bro there are very few legitimate mining companies. You need to do your research and understand that 99% of them are outright scams and you should not give them your money.

I think best way is to make your own rig, and start...

Maybe the best is to make machines and rent  Grin

bookhard

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

www.Cryptocloud.eu is pretty nice! great support and cheap cloud mining
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

There is this new mining company that offer 5% daily. Seems to be legit but am not sure how far they can go.
https://bitcurr.top/index.php?boss=4869
Iuvanis

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:26:30 AM

Wanna do the genesis mining but they don't have any btc hash to sell.
How much do I need to make profit on hashflare? Did anyone try it out?
You don't need "How much", you need "How long", because no matter how much you pay for them, the profit depends on your investment, you pay "much" you get "much".
Just make sure you don't invest on the wrong boat, alt-coins cryptomining is very unstable nowadays, just go try bitcoin for your 1st time.
Robert78

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

Im using Genesis Mining. I am satisfied with it. Payouts are daily and they are quick to get a hold of should you have any questions or issues.
With that being said, dont expect to make a quick buck. Im sitting at around 7-8 months
Snapsnaggen

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

I use Cryptogold. Its the best Company i've seen so far out there.
They garantie lifetime mining. They take 50% of your mining and invest it in new Hardware for you and the costs which come from the mining.
You can mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, ETH and Zcash. You are also able to switch between the altcoins.
You can visit the Website here and see it for your self.
https://cryptogold.com/?lang=en

One can only join when invited to the community. If someone needs help or any information, send me a message!
ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

Im using Genesis Mining. I am satisfied with it. Payouts are daily and they are quick to get a hold of should you have any questions or issues.
With that being said, dont expect to make a quick buck. Im sitting at around 7-8 months

What are you use for mining?

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

I use Cryptogold. Its the best Company i've seen so far out there.
They garantie lifetime mining. They take 50% of your mining and invest it in new Hardware for you and the costs which come from the mining.
You can mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, ETH and Zcash. You are also able to switch between the altcoins.
You can visit the Website here and see it for your self.
https://cryptogold.com/?lang=en

One can only join when invited to the community. If someone needs help or any information, send me a message!

I see this is Germany site? Are get some GUI program, or over some CMD window? And what I need to have for mining?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

genesis mining is indeed one of the cloud mining sites that still pays to date. but I am not convinced that cloud mining can earn me income. I feel that cloud mining is just a waste of time I have, months is a very long time. but we can make other investments in a shorter time. so do the other way to use the bitcoin we have, take the best chance we want to get.
hashcoinusa

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

sierrahash.com  is another cloud miner.  Has anyone tried them?
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

What are you use for mining?

Mining is a process that helps the bitcoin users to there different transactions that will recorded in the blockchain throughout the world since using a laptop is incapable all the transactions. A legit mining company as of this days, is rare to find but I know there have some legit bitcoin mining company but I don't think if it can give a good profitable output. Well, If you want to mine you must have a miner device  and you must aware on different factors like power consumptions, location of your place if the internet connections is strong enough for the mining operation.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.

As far as I know, Genesis Mining and Hashflare.io were the legit sites when it comes to BTC cloud mining. However, the results were'nt that great, as it could take years for you to ROI because of mining higher difficulty. Add to the fact that both sites charge fees which they use to continue their operation and cover such expenses for mining, electricity and maintenance.

Today, there are a lot of sites sprouting like mushroom which offer the same exact service. But, In reality, they are just HYIP or Ponzi sites acting to be legit in the first few weeks or months. Once they accumulated enough BTC or hit their target profit, they will be gone for good along with your investment.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

I just dont understand whats the point lets say for genesis mining rent out hashpower , it they can mine themself and keep more profit ? Can somebody explain please ?
vucko123

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

If you want to mine cryptocurrency for some extra income COMPUTTA is a great place to start their automated system checks which currency is most affordable to mine at the moment and mines it, so you have maximum earnings for your H/s https://computta.com/?ref=110682 it is compleatly free and you dont have to enter any credit card information to enter. I have been looking for something like this a long time and i have tried out many similar apps and so far this one is the best. At least try it out is doesn't cost you anything  https://computta.com/?ref=110682
Bitshare Hashaway

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:29 AM

If you can't mine Bitcoin yourself, your next best thing is to buy and hold. Period. We started mining on our own in October and it is 4 times more profitable than we thought:  https://youtu.be/acaeeRAxt8M

The problem with cloud mining is that they charge you a fee, which is usually 30% of returns, so you loose a lot from the start, and  as difficulty increases, you will be making nothing in no time. If you mine on your own, the pool fees are around 2-3% and you keep all your returns. Mining is not as complicated as you would think, just follow my channel and you will see. 

Cheers
André
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

I will suggest you mine on your own if you are in a country with stable electricity and if also you can afford the electricity bills.
The reason is that, most times its hard to say which cloud mining companies is the best; one minutes they are doing good, the other minutes they are disappointing.
The ones that are know and  use to be good  then was Genesis cloud mininng and Hashflare, though now I can't say for sure if they are still good. Check them out though and read their recent reviews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: