Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new idea for the avrage amarican. for the not so techy. or about 90% of USA  (Read 695 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:15:39 AM

hi guys. I am currently making a website that will allow the average American (yes only in America) to be able to buy bitcoins. it will be based on green dot money packs.

you will load the single use disposable card with the amount of money you want to spend on BITCOINS. just load it up send the numbers on back to the website and put in your bitcoin wallet address. in under 24hrs you will have your coins.  this WILL help btc, the price, and use of such currency. the idea will help get BTC to the average American. currently i am in it about 5,000 usd of my own money...no im not rich so this is a lot for me. im runnin low on money. im not one to do this as my pride is... well lets just say this hurts it.

what im asking is for small contributions. I don't want anyone to give more than you want. just give what you can. I should be able to have this up and running within a month. (im shooting for two more weeks.....even less) I work on it all hours of the day making the website and making a beta. I don't want to rush to much as i want it to work well with out bugs.

it will have a smooth feel and be very user friendly. I have built six websites for other business so i do have experience.

so I know this is kinda strange asking for donations but i believe in this and i have had my grandfather and my father and my wife all help with the costs. business licensing, web domain, and start up money is still needed.

if you think you can help then do, if you don't want to than THAT IS OK!!!. but please dont write hate messages. ask as many questions as you want but if you want to help .... even if it is .01200438 than i will thank you with all my heart.

donate here. 17XeYDLWuUXtf8yexXPYfPr5gMsijgeMkW

again im serious about this and every donation helps. lets get this thing going so the less techy person can buy coins. let them in on this amazing thing that is BTC

bless all that help, from the universe and the grater powers that be, let you be blessed!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chet

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:54:04 AM

Its a good idea but why not sell bonds or stocks or something instead of just asking for freebies?
soniq

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:59:28 AM

What is the link to the site?

Are you repaying after site is making money?

XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:19:03 AM

What is the link to the site?

Are you repaying after site is making money?

im still building it. maybe after i have it up more people will be into it. i know what this sounds like. but have put a lot into it. i could motgage my house but that would NOT fly with the wife.

yes ill repay to anyone who donates more than .5 btc. also if i canot show you a website in less then a month ill money will be repaid to the address that it came from.

im looking for little donations. if everyone could do maybe just .1 then i could realy get this thing going. but do not donate if you do not feel comfortable.

just if you happend to buy 5000 when they were 1.00 and you can spare .1 or .5 then do

what im trying to do is get the average person to have just one bitcoin. then they would understand this currency more and it would have a win win affect, 1) price goes up.... more people that buy the more there worth. 2) more people that use them the more they are integrated and adopted. ....oh and 3) if china buys up a bunch of coins and they get a jump on all the coins out there then when and if it does become adopted in America then we ....once again willhave made china rich.

ok im dead ass tierd and i gotta work tomorrow so ill be back to explain more tomorrow ok. thank you all!!! and good luck to us all:)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:50:13 AM

Please don't give up when nobody donates. It's because from experience, most of these projects do not turn out well, and the owner disappears. I'm not saying you will disappear - but it would be an unwise decision to donate when there are plenty of worthwhile causes.

Work on the site, charge a slight markup, profit Smiley
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:56:28 AM

Hmm, surely the start up costs can't be that extensive. Just start small and work ya way up
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:32:11 PM

ya, ill see what i can do. when its up i might need capitaol to get a larger amount of coins. but till then, thanks. ill probably ask if its user friendly and if there are improvements to make. thanks all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: