Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will use your Genesis affiliate code if you mentor me  (Read 296 times)
mifyalahi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Hi,
I am considering using Genesis Mining to mine some cryptocurrencies, especially the privacy-focused altcoins.  I am looking for an experienced miner to collaborate with, i.e. someone I can work together with going forward on technical questions and the allocation between various coins, etc.  In exchange I will use your affiliate code for my purchases.  This can be mutually beneficial as I understand that we both receive discounts / extra hash power when an affiliate code is used.

If you are interested, please tell me why I should partner with you by describing your experience and/or commenting on some of the following questions / observations.  I intend to evaluate responses, discuss, and choose someone to partner with.  Thanks in advance.

- Any comments on the question of mining altcoins vs buying them outright?  I am thinking of mining as the better investment considering that it has a daily yield and possibly a very high ROI.  Are there any possible scenarios where outright purchases could turn out to be better than an investment in mining?  Aside from the obvious cryptocurrency pricing and regulatory risk, are there any specific risks for mining over the next 1 to 2 years?

- Any comments on Genesis vs other cloud mining providers?  Genesis looks like the most established / fully-functional and seems to offer a good selection of coins to mine at reasonable prices.

- I am considering implementing something like an equal-weighted allocation between various altcoins, especially the privacy-focused ones.  Any comments on optimal mining portfolio allocation?

- I have seen the following page related to mining profitability.  Is this page a decent reflection of the relative current profitability of the contracts currently offered through Genesis or does that require more calculation based on Genesis pricing?  Are there any other good resources?
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBullMoney

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

I think you should use my code which is  ERFIng  . 

My experience with bitcoin is that I initially invested when they were about $200 a coin.  I held those and for a couple months watching each day and reading the news.  I cashed those out for a 300% return.  I then took a break at the MT Gox fiasco took place and I'm glad I did.  I kept a watch for a couple years as the price stayed even.   I then read about online mining and bought $500 in hash power from them.  I'm glad i did, because now several years later looking at my ROI I have tripled that and I did no work except sign up and purchase the power.

I then read about the Winklevoss ETF and potential upside and adoption by large companies and banks.  At about $550 per coin I took a $4000 loan from the bank for 5% APR and $1000 of my own savings and purchased as much bitcoin as I could.  I waited and watched as the price slowly increased.  Negative news was shrugged off by the bull market so I held on figuring at this point of about $800 per coin, I'm not really going to lose anything.  If the data shows a bear market emerging, I'll just bail.  But data showed Bitcoin had more to offer so I kept my coins.  When some the SEC decision came up I cashed out about 30% of my coins as a safety net in case the price went down.  Instead it went up.

I am still currently on a lifetime contract with Genesis Mining for my one time payment of $500 and I get deposits almost every day.  Sometimes I will get one in 2 days, 3 max, but never longer than that.  My current portfolio is all profit money from investing and online mining.  If you use my code I would suggest purchasing as much as you can split between Bitcoin at 35% and the rest in Ethereum.

I hope that helps and you use my code.  Like you said, we both benefit.  I was just looking at my account to purchase an Ethereum contract myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: