Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] BAIKAL MINI MINER Multi-Algo 150MH/s for other mining equiptment. May Sell  (Read 874 times)
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:28:20 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:15:58 AM by dylben1234

Hi, I have a barely used Baikal Mini Miner with Muti-Algo support (X11,X14,X15,Qubit,Quark) @ 150MH/s. Runs great, no HW errors or anything. Most recent firmaware upgrade. Runs around 152MH/s on all algos. Comes with Ethernet and power supply. Ready to mine. Set up for DHCP so easy to find on your network. I'll upload pics soon.

I want to trade this unit for one of the following (used is fine, as long as it's all working):

-A4 Dominator (140MH/s single model)
-Antminer L3 (Gen1 not the L3+)
-Any Antminer S9 or T9 (Meaning any batch, any speed)
-Maybe something else, make me an offer.

I am willing to either throw in some BTC/LTC/XMR/ETH or pay through PayPal if your item is selling for more than mine on average. Also willing to accept PayPal or BTC/LTC/XMR/ETH if you have something worth less. I'm bitrated. Will escrow in this case. I figure for a direct trade, escrow isn't really necessary, as we'll both have each other's names and addresses, so in the case that something doesn't go smoothly, we'd know where to find each other. If desired, I would also be willing to do something where we both put funds in escrow to be released back to both of us upon satisfactory completion of a direct trade. I'm located in the northeast (NY) and would be willing to drive a few hours too to meetup for a direct trade too.

I also have a bunch of gridseed orbs and antminer U2s I could throw in. They may not hash much, but they sell for $40+ on ebay and I have 5 of each.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.

EDIT: ADDED PICS!

http://imgur.com/a/JrGXx

Post here or PM me. Hopefully there'll be some interest. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dylben1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

Oh, I'd also be willing to accept certain GPUs as well (provided they're working and in quantity). I'm really open to anything, so if you're interested in the Baikal, just send me a PM or post here.
dylben1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

I might also be willing to sell directly for the right price ($900-$1200, depending on what they're going for when a deal is struck, what currency you want to pay in, etc.) but I would prefer trades just for simplicity's sake.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

Just an FYI,the Baikal Mini Miner goes for about $384 (now $584) or.24BTC (no correction in price on their site since the spike from $1400 or so)if I remember correctly,so this is a premium price,do your research on what coins this mines & the profitability of those coins  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
dylben1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

Just an FYI,the Baikal Mini Miner goes for about $384 (now $584) or.24BTC (no correction in price on their site since the spike from $1400 or so)if I remember correctly,so this is a premium price,do your research on what coins this mines & the profitability of those coins  Wink

Well their site is out of stock on everything. Even the best price I could find on AliBaba for bulk was 800/Unit. They are selling for over $1000 on eBay regularly. I know what coins this can mine. DASH is X11 and it's price has nearly doubled in the last week. It's nearly at $150USD and rising with strong upward indicators, so I don't really know what your talking about in terms of profitability being low. It's at an all time high (at least for X11.) Plus X11 is a very popular algo for new coins, and the multi-algo support means that it has the potential to mine a multitude of new coins as they may arise, or as existing coins may rise in value. I can mine at least .4 DASH a week with this. $70 a week is not bad. Plus considering that DASH is on the rise, that can easily be $100 or more a week. Yes network difficulty rising could be a factor, but the factis there really aren't many X11 miners on the market or being actively produced, so a dramatic rise in hash rate and difficulty is unlikely.

As far as "these going for $384," please show me a link to any Baikal miner currently for sale that is at this price. Unless you have a secret source, I highly doubt you'll find any of these for under a grand. If that was the case they wouldn't be selling for over a grand on eBay, over a grand on aliexpress, and just under a grand for bulk orders on alibaba.

I suggest you do your research on X11 coins and profitability.

tl;dr this person has no idea what they are talking about. Anyone who's been on the market for a Baikal can tell you you won't find one for under $900-$1000. And he clearly has not checked the price of DASH in the last 3 days.
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

PM'd you

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
youngblackgod

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

how much would you sell the baikal 150 for through paypal?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:01:12 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 06:24:42 PM by isoneguy

I'd trade an s7-ln(with psu) and a 4.86th s7(with psus) for it.

Might even throw in a 2nd ln if I was in the right mood.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

Well their site is out of stock on everything. Even the best price I could find on AliBaba for bulk was 800/Unit. They are selling for over $1000 on eBay regularly. I know what coins this can mine. DASH is X11 and it's price has nearly doubled in the last week. It's nearly at $150USD and rising with strong upward indicators, so I don't really know what your talking about in terms of profitability being low. It's at an all time high (at least for X11.) Plus X11 is a very popular algo for new coins, and the multi-algo support means that it has the potential to mine a multitude of new coins as they may arise, or as existing coins may rise in value. I can mine at least .4 DASH a week with this. $70 a week is not bad. Plus considering that DASH is on the rise, that can easily be $100 or more a week. Yes network difficulty rising could be a factor, but the factis there really aren't many X11 miners on the market or being actively produced, so a dramatic rise in hash rate and difficulty is unlikely.

As far as "these going for $384," please show me a link to any Baikal miner currently for sale that is at this price. Unless you have a secret source, I highly doubt you'll find any of these for under a grand. If that was the case they wouldn't be selling for over a grand on eBay, over a grand on aliexpress, and just under a grand for bulk orders on alibaba.

tl;dr this person has no idea what they are talking about. Anyone who's been on the market for a Baikal can tell you you won't find one for under $900-$1000. And he clearly has not checked the price of DASH in the last 3 days.

Just a "buyer beware" to the noobs man....chill out.If you take offense that easily then you might be a scammer!! LOL Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:22:25 PM

Just a "buyer beware" to the noobs man....chill out.If you take offense that easily then you might be a scammer!! LOL Cheesy
I'm dealing with him for a 2 blade Antminer S7 with forum escrow. If it works out I'll update this post or post a new one. He seem so legit for now but he wants escrow through a non forum site which I don't like.
TheCoinMine

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Sale pending, everything should get completed today. Fingers crossed
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

I'm dealing with him for a 2 blade Antminer S7 with forum escrow. If it works out I'll update this post or post a new one. He seem so legit for now but he wants escrow through a non forum site which I don't like.

You been around long enough leo,you know how things should be escrowed  Wink

Good luck,hope all goes well Wink

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

I just sold one of my minis on ebay for 1540 usd...Ya it's a huge markup but some seem willing to pay this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: