Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ?  (Read 7217 times)
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

It will be declared legal in the long run. And to prove that can happen, a France politician has just apologized for making harsh statements on crypto and now lifting the ban and announced regulating it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I think bitcoin is legal, because it is very good for human activity
turmera

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

it's going to be evaluated as legal for sure.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I am sure that one day Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the World. Although it seems very unlikely because there are many countries that ban Bitcoin. But I have to stay optimistic about the development of Bitcoin that can melt people around the world.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

It will be declared legal in the long run. And to prove that can happen, a France politician has just apologized for making harsh statements on crypto and now lifting the ban and announced regulating it.
Yeah for the next few years I think bitcoin will be more popular and bitcoin users will get bigger. of course the user has a desire for bitcoin can be legalized. perhaps the magnitude of the pressure on bitcoin legality will make governments change their minds to legalize bitcoin. thank goodness if some countries already have a thought to legalize bitcoin. besides that legalization for bitcoin can be beneficial for both right?
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Yes, I am sure one day Bitcoin will be declared valid by all countries in the world. But surely not in this short time, surely it takes a very long time to wait for it to happen. If Bitcoin can always maintain its development and the price is always high. I'm sure it will make Bitcoin faster otherwise valid.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

..it is up to the indian government whether  they legalized or not the use of bitcoin..but i think..they will going to declare it legal for the reason that many of their countrymen use bitcoin..Bitcoin is all around the world..we can not deny that people's support for bitcoin has increased. before may 31,,i probably may say that the use of bitcoin in India will become legal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

If Indian government had decided to take tax on crypocurrency that means it is going to legal. Hope government will be accepted cryptocrunncy legally.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Sure it will be declare as legal in all countries but not immediately, it will take long time to accept. Because of bitcoin popularity and growth many countries now declared bitcoin as legal in their country. The others keep watching closely the countries economic growth of bitcoin accepted countries. If the change is good and the economic growth is high means automatically the other countries also consider and accept bitcoin as legal in their country.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Sure it will be declare as legal in all countries but not immediately, it will take long time to accept. Because of bitcoin popularity and growth many countries now declared bitcoin as legal in their country. The others keep watching closely the countries economic growth of bitcoin accepted countries. If the change is good and the economic growth is high means automatically the other countries also consider and accept bitcoin as legal in their country.

Legality literally makes no difference because there is nothing a country can do to prevent one from buying or trading cryptocurrencies. They do not have control over decentralised systems
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Now there are so many countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. And I am not sure if Bitcoin will be declared legitimate. I'm afraid Bitcoin will never be declared legitimate and even more, countries will ban it. Whatever will happen later, I just hope that I can still use Bitcoin in my country.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Production of bitcoin is not backup with commodities unlike our regular currencies.This maybe the reason why it is not declare as legal but not banned as well since some merchants are already accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.So I think for now it will not be declared or totally accepted yet in the society.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Only time will tell as to whether bitcoin will be declare world wild as a legal tender for goods and services. Although, the way things are going not negative will affect bitcoin in the nearest future as many people are adopting bitcoin on a daily basis.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Here I am confused whether the Indian government want to declare the Bitcoin legal or not ?.

Here are the proof that they will declare it as legal

1) Why government of India asking to the public for the suggestion whether to regulate , ban , or just leave it as is currently .
2) Why government taking action against the zebpay , whether everyone paying tax or not .
3) If government want to ban , then why they are waiting , why they are not directly declare the Bitcoin as illegal way of payment or asset .
4) Why government want make tax  from the Bitcoin earner , but don't want declare it as legal .
5) The big bank in India SBI want to use technology of blockchain but still they are not supporting Bitcoin.

Here are the chances to declare it illegal , due to following conclusions

1) They already banned in the year 2010 , but after they unbanned , so chances to ban it again are much possible .
2) If the government of India can stop the use of old currencies  , without any prior notice , then it is possible that they can ban easily the Bitcoin .
3) Since most of the millionaires are in the favour of the Bitcoin but still few celebrities are against the use of the Bitcoin .
4) The current government ruling India is against the black money , so may be possible that with the name of the black money they can ban it ( regardless of the factor that every transactions are publicly open for everyone to see ) .

Well here I would like to suggest everyone , whether he is Indian or not , just support Bitcoin  at www.mygov.in   resister your account and say about the Bitcoin .
And tell them that Bitcoin is a best option to destroy the system of the black money , because everything is open to see .

If you have still any suggestion then feel free to share below about this thread and also I requested to you to support Bitcoin at www.mygov.in

note : we have time until 31 may to give our suggestion , so be fast to support Bitcoin .
For the Indian government, the petition has been rescheduled to July, 2018. It appears the bitcoin advocate holds much stands of winning at the end of the day. I wouldn't be surprised if India accepts Bitcoin at the end of the day as many Asian countries are going for the cryptocurrency order.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

Recently, a special commission set up by the Government of India has come to the conclusion that bitcoin can be recognized in this country as a means of payment, that is, it can fulfill the role of money. This is very interesting, considering that for a long period of time in this country there were serious disputes over the future of the crypto currency and it was in India under the threat of permanent prohibition. We just have to wait until the conclusion of this commission was fixed by the relevant decision of the government.
Masterkai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

I think in a few countries, it won't change. Bitcoin will remain illegal.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

As far as I know Bitcoin was declared legal in 2017

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

In my opinion it will take time to declare bitcoin as a legal. Huge discussion is going on.Good news is they have taken 1'st step to start 18% levy on that. I thought due to his popularity & increasing growth in international market, time comes shortly when its become worldwide currency.Countries should go with world and will declare bitcoin as a legal.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

I think it will also be legal in countries where bitcoin can not be enjoyed yet. and I also think of the future. bitcoin will make money currency. it will cover the banks. in bitcoin that everyone will run.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

In my opinion. someday the digital currency (bitcoin / altcoin) will be legalized by all countries. in my opinion, digital currency will greatly help the economy when the technology is modern and the level of financial transactions is increasing so require a digital currency that can support all these activities.
to the extent that bitcoin will never be valid in some countries, because there are some countries that reject it and as long as bitcoin still has such characteristics the country will never accept bitcoin, and until now bitcoin will only be accepted in some countries that have used it from now on . Some time in the future there will probably be some more countries that try to use bitcoin but not all countries will approve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: