Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ?  (Read 7210 times)
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

To declare bitcoin legitimate, or not, this is an internal matter of each state. Now we can say with confidence that each state will have to consider this issue and most countries will recognize bitcoin as legal tender.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emmami@758

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:03:08 AM

Here I am confused whether the Indian government want to declare the Bitcoin legal or not ?.

Here are the proof that they will declare it as legal

1) Why government of India asking to the public for the suggestion whether to regulate , ban , or just leave it as is currently .
2) Why government taking action against the zebpay , whether everyone paying tax or not .
3) If government want to ban , then why they are waiting , why they are not directly declare the Bitcoin as illegal way of payment or asset .
4) Why government want make tax  from the Bitcoin earner , but don't want declare it as legal .
5) The big bank in India SBI want to use technology of blockchain but still they are not supporting Bitcoin.

Here are the chances to declare it illegal , due to following conclusions

1) They already banned in the year 2010 , but after they unbanned , so chances to ban it again are much possible .
2) If the government of India can stop the use of old currencies  , without any prior notice , then it is possible that they can ban easily the Bitcoin .
3) Since most of the millionaires are in the favour of the Bitcoin but still few celebrities are against the use of the Bitcoin .
4) The current government ruling India is against the black money , so may be possible that with the name of the black money they can ban it ( regardless of the factor that every transactions are publicly open for everyone to see ) .

Well here I would like to suggest everyone , whether he is Indian or not , just support Bitcoin  at www.mygov.in   resister your account and say about the Bitcoin .
And tell them that Bitcoin is a best option to destroy the system of the black money , because everything is open to see .

If you have still any suggestion then feel free to share below about this thread and also I requested to you to support Bitcoin at www.mygov.in

note : we have time until 31 may to give our suggestion , so be fast to support Bitcoin .

no up to now it may doesn't happens. may be in the future it may happens. if bit coins may declare legal then we have to pay tax and showing our financial accounts for the government. then more people like business mans, politicians, and some more others can escape from this scam. so it is good to declare legal.
thehotwaffle

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

I think governments cannot ban BTC, and they will want to be in the ship with all of us to earn money. greed Smiley
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

Already many countries have given green signal to Bitcoin payments in their country. But for each country has their own regulation and rules they need to follow those in order to legalize. Otherwise, they have to setups new act for accepting Bitcoin in their country, so these things will take some time.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
BtcTtm

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

The real question is : Can it really be illegal ?
What would happen if it become so ?  Lips sealed
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

If the government declare that bitcoin transaction is not prohibited in their country we can say that selling bitcoin is illegal and do not used bitcoin on that area, but if there is no declaration about legalities of bitcoin i think using and selling bitcoin is not illegal, like here in our country we can used bitcoin freely even our government not yet adopt crypto currency.

I will back on the question of OP, i want to know also if what happen on bitcoin in INDIA? Since this topic was open mid quarter of this year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

If the government declare that bitcoin transaction is not prohibited in their country we can say that selling bitcoin is illegal and do not used bitcoin on that area, but if there is no declaration about legalities of bitcoin i think using and selling bitcoin is not illegal, like here in our country we can used bitcoin freely even our government not yet adopt crypto currency.

I will back on the question of OP, i want to know also if what happen on bitcoin in INDIA? Since this topic was open mid quarter of this year.
That will change the fact that the government will declare bitcoin a legitimate transaction? Why do it at all? Everything that is not forbidden by law is permitted. The government will not recognize bitcoin ever. It is difficult to monitor and it creates outflow of investment from the economy. Indians no more stupid than all the others.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

I think the question posted here is too broad. For one, we all know countries have independent governments which means that various countries have different laws, rules and regulations. It depends, too, on the needs of its citizens. Of course, I am all for the idea of opening our arms to the new era whereby almost everything exists in the web. All they got to do is to have an internet connection, right? But what Bitcoin came up with is that it effectively drew a line between its unregulated existence and that of the norm. So I guess it would have to do some workaround to legally exist. Otherwise, governments might come up with an international decision to ban the proliferation of these unregulated coins.
alva 666

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

for me India and other countries will never include bitcoin in normal money system  but they can make only ban over it .

next years i think many counties will ban exchange to make some control of bitcoin and reduce number of users
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:38 AM

I think it's only a matter of time if we look at the increasingly well known state of bitcoin today, the more users, the government may someday legalize bitcoin by considering everything.
And if so, bitcoin will be safer to use because it is already recognized by the government.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

for me India and other countries will never include bitcoin in normal money system  but they can make only ban over it .

next years i think many counties will ban exchange to make some control of bitcoin and reduce number of users
It all depends on the position of the United States. Bitcoin is a danger in the first place for the dollar. Other countries are now only attracting investment via bitcoin. Yes, users do not pay taxes but their income, they stimulate demand and warm up the economy of their country. I think that countries like India will take the strategy of waiting. They will not deny but would not allow the use of bitcoins. Perhaps the Americans will force the government to ban bitcoin in exchange for dollar investments. Only time will tell.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Bitcoin will be legal for sure. All of our governments are just still having arguments but I know that they will still make it legal in the end and just look how massive support that bitcoin gets from loyal supporters that keeps increasing everyday.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

Well maybe bitcoin will be declared as legal, because now it plays a big part in the world economy especially in the world of big corporations and businesses, so there is a big chance of bitcoin to be declared as legal throughout the world.
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

Here I am confused whether the Indian government want to declare the Bitcoin legal or not ?.

Here are the proof that they will declare it as legal

1) Why government of India asking to the public for the suggestion whether to regulate , ban , or just leave it as is currently .
2) Why government taking action against the zebpay , whether everyone paying tax or not .
3) If government want to ban , then why they are waiting , why they are not directly declare the Bitcoin as illegal way of payment or asset .
4) Why government want make tax  from the Bitcoin earner , but don't want declare it as legal .
5) The big bank in India SBI want to use technology of blockchain but still they are not supporting Bitcoin.

Here are the chances to declare it illegal , due to following conclusions

1) They already banned in the year 2010 , but after they unbanned , so chances to ban it again are much possible .
2) If the government of India can stop the use of old currencies  , without any prior notice , then it is possible that they can ban easily the Bitcoin .
3) Since most of the millionaires are in the favour of the Bitcoin but still few celebrities are against the use of the Bitcoin .
4) The current government ruling India is against the black money , so may be possible that with the name of the black money they can ban it ( regardless of the factor that every transactions are publicly open for everyone to see ) .

Well here I would like to suggest everyone , whether he is Indian or not , just support Bitcoin  at www.mygov.in   resister your account and say about the Bitcoin .
And tell them that Bitcoin is a best option to destroy the system of the black money , because everything is open to see .

If you have still any suggestion then feel free to share below about this thread and also I requested to you to support Bitcoin at www.mygov.in

note : we have time until 31 may to give our suggestion , so be fast to support Bitcoin .

Based on these reasons, it is more likely that BTC will be legalized. Since it has been previously banned and "unbanned", they probably will not ban again.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

bitcoin i legal and also illegal, because in some countries it is legal to use bitcoin for transactions as long as both party agreed on their terms, while in some countries bitcoin is not that welcome like china and russia.
jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:29:28 AM

bitoin is not legal yet .. but it seems like it will be declare as a legal soon <3
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

bitoin is not legal yet .. but it seems like it will be declare as a legal soon <3

Sure it is. It might not be clear for its current state and to say that it is legal but I am sure on only one thing and that is no matter what happens, bitcoin will be legal in the future most especially in progressive countries.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

Well maybe bitcoin will be declared as legal, because now it plays a big part in the world economy especially in the world of big corporations and businesses, so there is a big chance of bitcoin to be declared as legal throughout the world.
Bitcoin has no significant impact on the economy. I think it is too early to talk about its legalization. It seems to me that until bitcoin will not be used in the trade, we will not see any changes in the legislation. In fact, many people do not believe that bitcoin is not a bubble. So it is used not more than 1% of people. Why in such circumstances to deal with its legalization.
barbenoire123

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Solution for reliable global money transactions

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

maybe in the distant future will be legal but in this moment it is not the case .there is no legal declaration enregestré
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

If the government is against the black money the easier solution is to regulate BTC, because if they ban it, people will continue using Bitcoins and government won't have control over it, regulating can make things easier to manage for the government, what doesn't mean it will be better for ordinary people using Bitcoin for honest purposes.
I agree with you mate bitcoin is not decentralized with government although they can regulates it but bitcoin can be used illegally for those bad people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: