Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ?  (Read 7208 times)
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

don't be so confused if bitcoin is legal or not as I can say is it depends on the country or how the government manage their
places because some country use bitcoin in a good way but others are not they really abused it that's why the government declared to their country
to ban or to be illegal because it can affect to the background of their country that maybe can affect to their place
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Black money is one of the greatest issue in the Indian economy.Government concern about the fact that black money can be converted into BTC.
So it is quite impossible to regulate the tax system if BTC were declared as a legal tender. Government of India will never declare BTC as the legal tender of RBI. But it is always legal to use the exchange sites to exchange the BTC in to INR,while you are paying tax on your income.
As per some source I can tell that some IIT(Indian Institute of technology)and ISI(Indian statistical Institute) are trying to track(or maybe tracking) each BTC transaction.

cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

i think it depends on the government if they adopt bitcoin is being legal or not. as of now india are creating a new regulation about cryptorrency by the end of march.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
reddolphin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

I think, bitcoin will change from country to country.but Bitcoin will be legal in many countries, they will benefit from Bitcoin..
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

It depends on the government of any country if they will make it illegal or not. Some countries are making it illegal and they ban it. Some regulate bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more safer than ever.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

whether bitcoin is declared illegal in India or any other country is really dependent on what that country is into, and what they stand to gain from it. if they feel that they can effectively regulate bitcoin then they may not ban it.
preelee04

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

For me, i think it depends on the government of our any country if they will make the bitcoin illegal or not.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

It depends on the government of any country if they will make it illegal or not. Some countries are making it illegal and they ban it. Some regulate bitcoin so that bitcoin will be safer than ever.
It all depends on the Government of each country. But maybe if in my country Bitcoin very difficult to declare legal. Because the Government in my country is not very supportive of the existence of Bitcoin in the community. But I hope someday Bitcoin can be legal in all countries and nothing else forbids the existence of Bitcoin.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

Here I am confused whether the Indian government want to declare the Bitcoin legal or not ?.

Here are the proof that they will declare it as legal

1) Why government of India asking to the public for the suggestion whether to regulate , ban , or just leave it as is currently .
2) Why government taking action against the zebpay , whether everyone paying tax or not .
3) If government want to ban , then why they are waiting , why they are not directly declare the Bitcoin as illegal way of payment or asset .
4) Why government want make tax  from the Bitcoin earner , but don't want declare it as legal .
5) The big bank in India SBI want to use technology of blockchain but still they are not supporting Bitcoin.

Here are the chances to declare it illegal , due to following conclusions

1) They already banned in the year 2010 , but after they unbanned , so chances to ban it again are much possible .
2) If the government of India can stop the use of old currencies  , without any prior notice , then it is possible that they can ban easily the Bitcoin .
3) Since most of the millionaires are in the favour of the Bitcoin but still few celebrities are against the use of the Bitcoin .
4) The current government ruling India is against the black money , so may be possible that with the name of the black money they can ban it ( regardless of the factor that every transactions are publicly open for everyone to see ) .

Well here I would like to suggest everyone , whether he is Indian or not , just support Bitcoin  at www.mygov.in   resister your account and say about the Bitcoin .
And tell them that Bitcoin is a best option to destroy the system of the black money , because everything is open to see .

If you have still any suggestion then feel free to share below about this thread and also I requested to you to support Bitcoin at www.mygov.in

note : we have time until 31 may to give our suggestion , so be fast to support Bitcoin .
we should be a positive thinker for that case we have now because i know that someday our government will declare that bitcoin is legal.we have to support bitcoin for the time will come.and we have to fight for it.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:33:26 PM by BUK2016

There is no need to be confuse as to whether bitcoin will be declare legal or illegal by all country of the world because different has its own different problems which may and may not accommodate crypto currency.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

Depending on each country, there will be countries that accept it as legitimate and there will be countries that consider it illegal. I believe that no matter how bitcoin develops its way, things are just beginning, its development path will be long, when people can not control its development, no Take control of it and they will accept it as a rule of natural development
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

I think bitcoin will become legal one in India.Because many  of the bitcoin user are from Asian countries.I had seen in an crypto news,out of 10.3 users from India ,so I don't think bitcoin will become illegal one in India.For the people in India will get the good news very soon.So just hold the bitcoin to sell at high price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

Well, there are many advantages of bitcoin which exceeds all FIAT and when we see their low value of fees and the  facilities in transactions... then we conclude that the era of bitcoin is the new way to develop the economy of the world and there is always a progress of cryptocurrencies users. Furthermore, the only problem is the rejection of Bitcoin in many countries, so many users are afraid about this bad decision of many governments, and consequently, they use Bitcoin in a secret way, because it is illegal in some countries.
In addition to that, I guess that Bitcoin will become legal in majority of countries after some period ( maybe within 2 years ) , and it will be the solution of many crises in economics.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Well, there are many advantages of bitcoin which exceeds all FIAT and when we see their low value of fees and the  facilities in transactions... then we conclude that the era of bitcoin is the new way to develop the economy of the world and there is always a progress of cryptocurrencies users. Furthermore, the only problem is the rejection of Bitcoin in many countries, so many users are afraid about this bad decision of many governments, and consequently, they use Bitcoin in a secret way, because it is illegal in some countries.
In addition to that, I guess that Bitcoin will become legal in majority of countries after some period ( maybe within 2 years ) , and it will be the solution of many crises in economics.
Time will come that bitcoin gonna declare as a legal thing, it took time, governments are just waiting for a thorough studies about what will happen here in the coming months and years, just like here in our country they did not ban it but not declared as a legal as well.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

It depends on the government of any country if they will make it illegal or not. Some countries are making it illegal and they ban it. Some regulate bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more safer than ever.

Exactly, still, we don't have any choice from the government. Our government is not mentioning directly whether they are banning the bitcoin or not but people in my country are actively trading bitcoin without problem.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Governments are not interested in legalizing bitcoin. Therefore, they will never give complete freedom to use bitcoins. But the partial freedom of the will. I think that the government will not prohibit the exchange of bitcoins for Fiat money subject to taxes. Governments will never be allowed to use bitcoin as a currency.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

For now, we can see that each country in its own way solves the issue of legalizing bitcoin and crypto currency in general. There is no single approach and unanimity. Therefore, decisions on this issue are very controversial in general. Everything will depend on how bitcoin will manifest itself in the near future. Many governments consider bitcoin to be very risky to invest, because, having a high cost, it can be deflated in its price as a financial bubble.
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

every country has its own policy and regulation about bitcoin. it depends on the governtment on how they accept bitcoin in thier country. i heard some country banned bitcoin because of the fact that it might be the way of making money laundering. in my country bitcoin is not declare as legal and also elligal.   

mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

i dont know about the bitcoin but yes cryptocurrency will be soon declare as legal.
maria0202

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

i m confused about this question that all countries will declare it legal or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: