March 29, 2024, 09:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Game 4, Golden State @ Cleveland
GSW for the championship.
Cavaliers to make Finals more exciting.
I don't like both teams

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1  (Read 4792 times)
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:58:37 AM

Last year, CAVs made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals History being able to win the Championship with a (GSW)3-1(CAVS) start. But having Durant in GSW is a big addition. Hoping for a 7 game series again.

It's possible that it will go up to 7 game for this series. Since many have been waiting for this game, I don't know if it's up to the team or to the manage of the league if they will allow or let them go up to 7 games. But I want to see this series end up very fast so that I can watch the new season and watch those newbloods.
I want to end it fast too but in favor of Cleveland but for now in game 1 and I think also game 2 will be their game. Lets see if the comeback is real again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

Last year, CAVs made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals History being able to win the Championship with a (GSW)3-1(CAVS) start. But having Durant in GSW is a big addition. Hoping for a 7 game series again.

It's possible that it will go up to 7 game for this series. Since many have been waiting for this game, I don't know if it's up to the team or to the manage of the league if they will allow or let them go up to 7 games. But I want to see this series end up very fast so that I can watch the new season and watch those newbloods.
I want to end it fast too but in favor of Cleveland but for now in game 1 and I think also game 2 will be their game. Lets see if the comeback is real again.

Yeah cleveland will surely beat the odds soon and most of the fans were very excited with future finals games. To make an analysis on cleveland, they will not make it so hard for the opponent to be struggle so hard for the defence, because I believe that the team will have good shots favor with long ranges, and below ring is not always an option.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

The series of NBA finals was finally start at this day and finally GSW won the game. I'm fan of GSW because of the new force curry, thompson, iguodala, green added by durant that's  I'm not disappointed what happened in game 1. With durant of excellent performance they success in game 1. With also curry and other force they stop to win the cleveland.

But it's not the end, well goodluck to cav's team.
I'm solid fan of GSW.

It was actually no surprise that the Golden State Warriors won the match and we saw how impactful Kevin Durant was in the game. I am still hoping that the Cavaliers can muster an upset since its them against the entire world.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

I'm really super excited to see Game 1. I agree with everyone saying that Durant will be key difference this year with Golden State. We all know how good Durant is, but this is his first NBA Champion so we don't know if he is going to choke or to rise on the occasion. On the other hand, we already saw how good Lebron specially in last year's final and overcome a 3-1 deficit to win the trophy. The team that has more heart and hungry will win the trophy and I predict that it will be Golden State Warrior this year.
Actually, this is not Kevin Durant’s first trip to the Finals, but it has been a while since he last played in a stage as big as this. Remember that some years back, the trio of him, Westbrook and Harden (along with Ibaka) faced the Miami Heat in the Finals and lose the series in five games. They were very young then so this series could mean more for him, and that he is now being surrounded by more experienced teammates.

Hey thanks for reminding me. Yeah this is not the first for Kevin Durant thanks again.  Grin

I think he did very solid in Game 1. I was quite surprise to see him guarding Lebron James and he really makes its hard for Lebron to score. He defended every possession and there is one particular instance were he challenged Lebron all the way to the basket making James missed a lay up. He is the main difference for Golden State now and their chances of going 2-0 is really looking good. Its kinda exciting to see Game 1 but got a little boring because of the blow out win. Good win for Golden State.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

This year's playoff are boring. Last year GS and Cleveland lost some games, now they just roflstramped everyone, with two 3-1 turning into 3-4.

I hope this doesn't become another boring series

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

The series of NBA finals was finally start at this day and finally GSW won the game. I'm fan of GSW because of the new force curry, thompson, iguodala, green added by durant that's  I'm not disappointed what happened in game 1. With durant of excellent performance they success in game 1. With also curry and other force they stop to win the cleveland.

But it's not the end, well goodluck to cav's team.
I'm solid fan of GSW.

It was actually no surprise that the Golden State Warriors won the match and we saw how impactful Kevin Durant was in the game. I am still hoping that the Cavaliers can muster an upset since its them against the entire world.

Kevin Durant is really a big impact to the Golden State Warriors. Without him this season against the Cavaliers, I think it will be pretty much even. But since he joined Golden State Warriors is in a different level. Evident of the Game 1 result. It was a big win for them and putting a lot of pressure on Lebron James on the offensive and defensive aspect.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Well its been so long since the golden state warriors tasted the championship. By those seasons that the cavaliers defeated the warriors, the warriors fall off short because of the king LeBron James that returned from his homeland the cleaveland. But still you can see that warriors didn't gave the championship that easily but still their power isn't enough to annihilate the cavaliers, Draymond and Iguodala's defense, Curry and Thompson's 3 wasn't enough. But now it'll be different. LeBron's rival is now playing for the GSW, Kevin Durant. They've defeated cavaliers in the game 1 this finals. Let us see next time who'll prevail.
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

The game 1 ended and it went to Golden State Warriors and I'm guessing that the game 2 will go to Cleveland Cavaliers, it's like a alternative winning for each game. I know that Cavs are badly want to get this game 2 so for sure this is going to be a come back for them and we will see the king on a beast mode.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

The game 1 ended and it went to Golden State Warriors and I'm guessing that the game 2 will go to Cleveland Cavaliers, it's like a alternative winning for each game. I know that Cavs are badly want to get this game 2 so for sure this is going to be a come back for them and we will see the king on a beast mode.
well i have different points of view regarding to this incoming game 2, as we knew how both teams will wanted to take advantage of the home court crowd so gsw will still push this hare to take the early lead with this series, but the ball is round and we can't say what will happen next its up to us to choose our favorites.
boyptc

Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

well i have different points of view regarding to this incoming game 2, as we knew how both teams will wanted to take advantage of the home court crowd so gsw will still push this hare to take the early lead with this series, but the ball is round and we can't say what will happen next its up to us to choose our favorites.

So we'll see tomorrow. Home court is always a big advantage for all teams that are competing in finals. It's a big factor that can add to the confidence of the players but still there's no assurance for them to win if they are thinking it's a sure win. Yes, the ball is round and everything can happen and each second is important.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

as we can see, their team has a lot of potential cause they have many good players who can make lots of three points shots and I guess what gives them more potential is that Kevin Durant is already on their team . however, I am still thinking that Cleveland Cavaliers can compete with them even though they have Durant, Thompson, Curry and whosoever Grin
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

I would Definitely support Golden State Warriors even if they had lose the championship last year I am still a die hard supporter not because of Stephen Curry only but Because of the whole team they would definitely win with the mind set of Strength In Numbers in their side I think they can make it and I would definitely gonna bet on them on Nitrogen Sports and it will be on Tomorrow Monday, June 5, 2017

Kemarit
Legendary

Merit: 1350

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

as we can see, their team has a lot of potential cause they have many good players who can make lots of three points shots and I guess what gives them more potential is that Kevin Durant is already on their team . however, I am still thinking that Cleveland Cavaliers can compete with them even though they have Durant, Thompson, Curry and whosoever Grin

As others have said, Lebron James and company should muster everything they can to overcome the Golden State Warriors in Game 2. This is not the same Golden State team they faced last year. Kevin Durant impact was very felt in Game 1. And even though they can check Kevin Durant in Game 2, their is still Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson to deal with. So its gonna be a uphill battle from Cleveland come Game 2. But I think Game 2 will go again for Golden State Warriors. They have too many great and good players and I'm only seeing James and Kyrie to carry the load for the team again. So for me, Golden State will win again in Game 2 of the series.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

I'm really super excited to see Game 1. I agree with everyone saying that Durant will be key difference this year with Golden State. We all know how good Durant is, but this is his first NBA Champion so we don't know if he is going to choke or to rise on the occasion. On the other hand, we already saw how good Lebron specially in last year's final and overcome a 3-1 deficit to win the trophy. The team that has more heart and hungry will win the trophy and I predict that it will be Golden State Warrior this year.
Actually, this is not Kevin Durant’s first trip to the Finals, but it has been a while since he last played in a stage as big as this. Remember that some years back, the trio of him, Westbrook and Harden (along with Ibaka) faced the Miami Heat in the Finals and lose the series in five games. They were very young then so this series could mean more for him, and that he is now being surrounded by more experienced teammates.

Hey thanks for reminding me. Yeah this is not the first for Kevin Durant thanks again.  Grin

I think he did very solid in Game 1. I was quite surprise to see him guarding Lebron James and he really makes its hard for Lebron to score. He defended every possession and there is one particular instance were he challenged Lebron all the way to the basket making James missed a lay up. He is the main difference for Golden State now and their chances of going 2-0 is really looking good. Its kinda exciting to see Game 1 but got a little boring because of the blow out win. Good win for Golden State.
Yeah me too, I feel the game 2 was favored in GSW, the home court advantages. It seems that it   different to game 1, the offense and the defense. The strategies is same, GSW don’t want to lose same as cavaliers but the losing last year is the lesson why they don’t want to happened again by GSW.
I’m so happy when Kevin Durant guarded by Lebron James, the e every dunk by two player gives excitement for the final scores. The both team do anything to gives loud in the court (also around the world).
Good luck for both team but I’m a GSW fan.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MiF

Activity: 1316
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

I really hope that Golden State Warriors win this time,
Go Golden States Warriors.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

I think we will see a different Lebron James in game 2. We will proved that he can carry his Cleveland Cavaliers on his back. Another 40 point performance on game 2 for him. He is just testing how Kevin Durant will guard him and he will now make the proper adjustment. I think Cavs will steal game 2 from GSW.
jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

I have 2 friends who challenged each other for a bet. Not on who will win later today but who will score more : Kevin Durant or Lebron James? They are both my friend so I chose not to take side.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
tabas

Merit: 724

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:26:43 PM

I have 2 friends who challenged each other for a bet. Not on who will win later today but who will score more : Kevin Durant or Lebron James? They are both my friend so I chose not to take side.

Kinda hard to decide but for me this is easier and I'll go with Lebron James, the scoring machine of Cleveland Cavaliers. I know this time Lebron will be playing better since the last match. And if you are in the middle of 2 friends betting, it's better not to take any of their sides. But why not try this type of betting on game 3?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Golden state isnt proving anything even if they win. They have got two MVPs on the team, 1 potential DPOY, 6th man of the year, finals MVP all in one team. And, they've got their secret weapon Zaza Pachulia  Lips sealed

I think it'll be either a sweep or Cleveland in 7 if warriors choke like last year. But honestly this series is going to be pretty boring to watch if they get blown out by 20every game.

Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.
those two teams are the best in NBA with the best players like Curry and Durant in GSW and Irving and James in Cleveland Cavaliers . it's not a surprise to find them in NBA Finals for the 3rd consecutive year .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: