Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any site still giving away bitcoins?  (Read 2052 times)
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

each faucets are now too low work with

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ma_da_o

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

In the earlier days when there were free bitcoin giveaways, you didn't really get much anyways. With the current withdrawal fees, even if there are still freebies, you'd be left with nothing after deducting the fees. Try signature campaigns. You learn about different coins by reading up on them so it's also a good way for you to get into crypto., Just choose one that attracts your attention the most, follow their steps and you'll get free coins.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

There were lots of faucets some time ago, but now, because of high fees micro-payments are not feasible anymore. So, many faucets closed and sooner or later all of them are going to cease their activites.

Many cranes just changed the currency. Now more and more taps are offering to earn altcoins, especially ETH
This is a good alternative, thanks to which the sites continue to work

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:56:34 AM

if you looking for bitcoin give away you should go to faucet i guess...because  iknow thats the way for giving bitcoin even you dont have any investment..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
legendscale

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

I'm interested in this red thread, hopefully there are people who want to share information there is a site that Gives bitcoin for free.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

You are better off doing bounties for new coins than trying to fill out captchas for faucets and PTC sites. A lot of bounties had different ways of earning their coins...social media, newsletter, translations, signatures.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

You are better off doing bounties for new coins than trying to fill out captchas for faucets and PTC sites. A lot of bounties had different ways of earning their coins...social media, newsletter, translations, signatures.

Those ways are the best selected ways to earn freebies as we knew that new project will allow bounty hunters to grab some free coins coming out from new projects, it can exchange to btc and if you are wiser enough never to dump right away wait for some time since good project might spike really big.

joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

am i too late to use the faucet?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

I am working on making my first purchase of Bitcoin (via Coinbase), but don't currently possess any at the moment.

According to one book I have read, a few websites would essentially give away bitcoins to help those new to the Bitcoin world. Unfortunately, the two sites given are no longer active.

Am I too late to the Bitcoin party to get any Bitcoin from anywhere? Before I make my purchase via Coinbase(planning on buying 1BTC), I'd like to experience receiving, sending, spending, etc... a little bit and get familiar with how my wallet program (Electrum) functions.

If there are no websites that provide this service, would anyone be willing to send a Satoshi, or two? Or, would those get eaten up as fees by miners?

Thanks for any help/advice,

Faj

Trust me. Even though bitcoin is alot higher now in price, Bitcoin and other crypto are still VERY VERY young. For now, I suggest trying out faucets (you can google that on your own); and while you're at it, stay active here in this forum. After a while you will be eligible to join ad campaigns wheread you can earn a bit more bitcoin. You get knowledge, you get bitcoin. Win-win.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aidasa

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 08:52:09 PM by aidasa

I'm interested in this red thread, hopefully there are people who want to share information there is a site that Gives bitcoin for free.

There are many sites that give out free bitcoins.

Free Bitcoin Sites

Here you will find high paying Bitcoin Faucets, trusted Bitcoin PTC Sites, top Bitcoin Games, best sites to buy and sell Bitcoins
and much more. All the best on one place.

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

Check this Site: http://free-bitcoin-sites.com/

Here you will find high paying Bitcoin Faucets, trusted Bitcoin PTC Sites, top Bitcoin Games, best sites to buy and sell Bitcoins

The page is old and has not been updated. Amounts are now much smaller and some sites no longer exist or are scam.
aidasa

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Check this Site: http://free-bitcoin-sites.com/

The page is old and has not been updated. Amounts are now much smaller and some sites no longer exist or are scam.

The site is not old. The value of a bitcoin is changing every day, every hour. It is impossible to update the amounts as often.
There you can find a note: "Rewards per claim on some Faucets may change, depending on Bitcoin price change."
Which sites no longer exist or are scam? I think that there only one site "4BC Network" is going down for maintenance, but not a scam.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: