Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option  (Read 409607 times)
Jiboo

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

1. I have 18x 1080 ti cards on 3 riggs. Guess I will continue with 1 more of thoose now. Then wait for new cards to be released. Thanks for the input guys.

2. Profit is in my opinion.. pretty good still in my honest opinon. Current profits let's your ROI your mining rig once every year or so, more often if you are active. That is an aaaamazing investment. You get 2% in the bank, to get 100% on your rigg...

sure you can have combo of altscoins,staking,masternodes, pump and dump and whatever. But the risk related to that compared to mining is two entirely different things! You put 10k into a mining rigg it aint gonna be worth 90%-95% less tomorrow unless you decide to buy "stupid" cards (like a bunch of 1050 tis a week before new nvidia cards or whatever I dont know). The developer leaves a coin,stake,masternodes whatever, you could wake up to 90% gone, and the remaining 10% to slowly decrease and never recover, there are literally tons of examples of this, many do not recover and get their crypto investsments up and running again. They dump premine, outright scams etc etc etc... And I hope everyone on this forum investing their money knows this. Your mining rigg is flexible, stable, good income. With an entirely different profile than the other investments listed. You invest time in it, and it would likely be higher. And after ROI you can literally point it at something, do "close to nothing" and get "free" money.

It's like saying why are you putting your money in the bank, when you get more profit playing poker. The risk profiles are entirely different, dont forget it. Risk and returns goes hand in hand over time, and currently it favours mining imo. The risk is low compared to the returns, now general economic theory would explain this with "first mover advantage" imo, and in 20 years the ROI on mining riggs will be aaaaaalot lower.

3. I assume your post is a joke "800$ card with 3$ a day profit". That's ROI 266 days, companies all over the world envy by that ROI.

4. Any total disregard from risk and profit coorelation is a waste of space on this thread.

5. You wanted not to slave in office, make real money. You are... ROI that rigg, get another, ROI them, keep expanding and the ROI on the ROI (compounding interest) will carry you into that. Let's say 3x 1080ti riggs i have. 10k$ usd new price now or something. thats 30k usd in extra income a year after ROI, you invest that ROI into 3 new righs you are pushing 60k a year in 2020 in mining. If that is not good enough for you, fair enough.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jiboo

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

One example

Dash the most "famous" masternode, has ROI 7,42% as I look now. One node is worth 487 000$. 4 750 nodes are operating. Dont you think these 4750 would sell their nodes and move it to the 1000% one? but they dont, wonder why.... Dont think for a second you are "really really really smart" and all those people who lower ROI masternodes are "really really really stupid".

Oh well got a bit carried away, it's horrible "financial" advice, that is basically pure gambling.

Can't for the first person popping up "but but but but but I made 1000%". Well people win 1000% in poker also, thats not the point. A lot more people are losing their investment in poker than 1000% ROI. You are the exception, not the rule.
MKLord

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:20 AM

For real guys, you'r still mining with your 800 USD cards at 3$ / day profit ?    Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
Never heard of so much better ways than POW for making money ? You can't be serious...   Wink Wink

You must learn the meaning of the word : 'search smartly' how to make REAL profit..  Cool

Ps : And don't think even 15$ / day for one card at 800$ + is a REAL profit..  Roll Eyes

this guy noob dont know how to mining
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

I propose the rule: either you indicate what coin you are mining when you tell there is a profit more then 3$/day, or we focus on WTM and take it as a normal.

How about this: If I know of a coin which gives 8$ / ti, I will say nothing of it and tell you to mine zec. Sounds good? Is it better to not know at all and be in the dark?

mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

For real guys, you'r still mining with your 800 USD cards at 3$ / day profit ?    Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
Never heard of so much better ways than POW for making money ? You can't be serious...   Wink Wink

You must learn the meaning of the word : 'search smartly' how to make REAL profit..  Cool

Ps : And don't think even 15$ / day for one card at 800$ + is a REAL profit..  Roll Eyes

Yes you are really right. Tell us how to mine ZEC or ETH, or how profitable Nicehash for miners. Don`t stop, teach us!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Read again : Never heard of so much better ways than POW for making money ?

So, POW meaning Proof of work, hell yeah, I didn't mean mining in my words..
Cause with mining you can't ROI much more that what you do today.

So read again  Roll Eyes

Ps : And don't think even 15$ / day for one card at 800$ + is a REAL profit..  Roll Eyes

Same advice : read again..

PS : I mined for 1 year with 5 Aorus 1080ti's, and yeah, I sold at 900€ piece, cause those 20$ day with 5 TI's is just.. boring Wink
Each his vision of the ROI thing Smiley

Now, I make 200$ per day with approx same invest (4500$), and you know how you said it before.
Yes, a little more risky, but uncomparable, and I succeed in that since 2 month.
2 months at 6000$ each month..

Good luck mining  Wink
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Merited by garytheasshole (1)

So read again  Roll Eyes

Ps : And don't think even 15$ / day for one card at 800$ + is a REAL profit..  Roll Eyes

PS : I mined for 1 year with 5 Aorus 1080ti's, and yeah, I sold at 900€ piece, cause those 20$ day with 5 TI's is just.. boring Wink

Now, I make 200$ per day with approx same invest (4500$), and you know how you said it before.
Yes, a little more risky, but uncomparable, and I succeed in that since 2 month.

Good luck mining  Wink
Hey hey heeeyyyyy?
reset77x

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

1. I have 18x 1080 ti cards on 3 riggs. Guess I will continue with 1 more of thoose now. Then wait for new cards to be released. Thanks for the input guys.

2. Profit is in my opinion.. pretty good still in my honest opinon. Current profits let's your ROI your mining rig once every year or so, more often if you are active. That is an aaaamazing investment. You get 2% in the bank, to get 100% on your rigg...

sure you can have combo of altscoins,staking,masternodes, pump and dump and whatever. But the risk related to that compared to mining is two entirely different things! You put 10k into a mining rigg it aint gonna be worth 90%-95% less tomorrow unless you decide to buy "stupid" cards (like a bunch of 1050 tis a week before new nvidia cards or whatever I dont know). The developer leaves a coin,stake,masternodes whatever, you could wake up to 90% gone, and the remaining 10% to slowly decrease and never recover, there are literally tons of examples of this, many do not recover and get their crypto investsments up and running again. They dump premine, outright scams etc etc etc... And I hope everyone on this forum investing their money knows this. Your mining rigg is flexible, stable, good income. With an entirely different profile than the other investments listed. You invest time in it, and it would likely be higher. And after ROI you can literally point it at something, do "close to nothing" and get "free" money.

It's like saying why are you putting your money in the bank, when you get more profit playing poker. The risk profiles are entirely different, dont forget it. Risk and returns goes hand in hand over time, and currently it favours mining imo. The risk is low compared to the returns, now general economic theory would explain this with "first mover advantage" imo, and in 20 years the ROI on mining riggs will be aaaaaalot lower.

3. I assume your post is a joke "800$ card with 3$ a day profit". That's ROI 266 days, companies all over the world envy by that ROI.

4. Any total disregard from risk and profit coorelation is a waste of space on this thread.

5. You wanted not to slave in office, make real money. You are... ROI that rigg, get another, ROI them, keep expanding and the ROI on the ROI (compounding interest) will carry you into that. Let's say 3x 1080ti riggs i have. 10k$ usd new price now or something. thats 30k usd in extra income a year after ROI, you invest that ROI into 3 new righs you are pushing 60k a year in 2020 in mining. If that is not good enough for you, fair enough.

good answer and perspective... you have to consider risk... and MN are risky with lots of scams... you can win 1000 but you can loose 1000 and that will be a kick in the balls... something that will not happen with mining rigs

looking at it know it will always be good to have some rigs with stable profit
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

good answer and perspective... you have to consider risk... and MN are risky with lots of scams... you can win 1000 but you can loose 1000 and that will be a kick in the balls... something that will not happen with mining rigs

looking at it know it will always be good to have some rigs with stable profit

If it's a girl will it be kick in the pussy?
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Anyone can share their TDP, Core, Mem setting?

I've heard it's better to lower TDP, but my electricity cost is $0.13 per kwh. So it's not actually profitable to reduce TDP, unless it increase lifespan.
My temperature is around 65C-72C with 40%-70% fan.

well mine palits gtx1080ti working on PL85 +100 core and 150 mem, but I have to mention I have simple jet stream with 250W bios
it is possible to flash 300W bios from super jet stream., I've tried that. but then decided to go buck to stock bios
so I guess you have to check what bios limits you do have for your cards, and set then PL accordingly..
johnfoxh

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

I have a mining rig with 6x 1080ti  cards and it is working fine and stable for 2 months now
I have read that the new NVidia drivers improve the cards hashrates so guys is it worth it
to update the drivers for my rig or should I stick to my stable working drivers
any suggestions and opinions are welcomed
Nexillus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Anyone can share their TDP, Core, Mem setting?

I've heard it's better to lower TDP, but my electricity cost is $0.13 per kwh. So it's not actually profitable to reduce TDP, unless it increase lifespan.
My temperature is around 65C-72C with 40%-70% fan.

Three windows machines with each 7 1080TIs

Current settings:
80% TDP
Core: 100-150 core (varies on type of 1080ti)
Mem:300
Avg: 695-715 sol/s each
quinn2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

yes, i also think that mining is no more profitable .. Lets do some others stuff
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Hello all. Anybody try to change voltage curve on 1080 Ti ("CTRL + F" in MSI Afterburner) ? This gives something, or you can simply increase the frequency slider ?

It works normally as the whole 10XX series. This gives you fixed lower voltage.

pablogv

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Good luck mining  Wink

Others invest 5K and get 1M in returns, selling drugs, for example, but I don't see them around fucking around with Ti's so maybe you can try and chat at EliteSmartInvestorstalk.org
Socket54

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

So read again  Roll Eyes

Good luck mining  Wink

Ok ok i will bite and give the benefit of the doubt. How does this deal work out?

Laugh Smile and Love
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:04:23 AM

So read again  Roll Eyes

Good luck mining  Wink

Ok ok i will bite and give the benefit of the doubt. How does this deal work out?

Sell Tis buy bitcoinnect, hey hey hey!

reset77x

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

So read again  Roll Eyes

Good luck mining  Wink

hey hey hey! wasa wasa wasa wasa wasa wasaup
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

So read again  Roll Eyes

Good luck mining  Wink

hey hey hey! wasa wasa wasa wasa wasa wasaup

The world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm no no noooo!
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

So read again  Roll Eyes

Good luck mining  Wink

If you are making that much money then more power to you.  I would think you would have better things to do with your time instead of telling everyone else they are idiots.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: