Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should never use POLONIEX and use other exchanges instead  (Read 372 times)
jamesweb6 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

Shocked    they stole my bitcoin that i just transfered to buy ether  saturday morning, no news, lost thousands, 1.83 btc and a little more they stole from me , tell everyone you know not to put their money their ; at any moment THEY can steal from your account, me we see their bitcoin address  where they took my money and probably of a lot of other peoples in the hour right after transaction was finally complete in their system, at leasst if they are not a scam, they should put a rush on the ticket of those who have stolen money and compensating everyone for their lossess, if they were doing a move ;like me i have other transactions at same time prooving i sold everything to jump in ether, its not an allusion as i miss somethng, its those guys who in fact they stole it, at that point bitcoin was worth 2800 usd and i was moving evrything in ether at 280, but bammmm poloniex is there , i dont work , i dont sleep, it stress me a lot, those guys are total ...    with the millions they do , why dont they cover this, why every exchange , major site, have good and fast support and poloniex, you can send support ticket but its like you were blowing in the wind,they dont fucn care and with this i wouldnt be surprise to see them disappear with those funds (cause they stole 67 btc at same time than me and i see the messages heres a lot of money disappearing , so instead of using poloniex you should buy lottery ticket, at least your sure to get fucked, poloniex , one day they will pull the plug,if its not whats happening right now, and a lot of people will cry , anyway , share this to everyone , money is hard to win not to be stolen by another scam company

Angry

pt]DONT USE POLONIEX              POLONIEX =  STEAL YOUR BITCOIN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST TRANSITING

BE CAREFULL GUYS   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:38:15 PM

you need to post in scam Accusations section and list screenshots /emails etc to prove you really got scammed by them.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

Hey there, just a tip, if you're going to accuse anyone or any entity of scamming you out of your money or coins: documentation beats conversation. If you're accusing Poloniex.com of scamming you, you need to provide screenshots of your transaction. Your email. Your account on Poloniex. etc.

This forum is flooded with a lot of people who create accounts for the sole purpose of crying wolf, only to find out that their transaction was stuck or there was a delay in processing their transactions. Not saying that this is the case for you, but these people often don't return to update their threads when their issues resolve themselves. That's why you'll see a lot of skepticism from people in the future.

As I see more and more accusations rising against Poloniex, I've submitted a withdrawal request to pull my (small amount) of coins from the site. These "hiccups" don't look good for Polo, but hey, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

For the record, I don't trust any exchanges, and don't store more than what I'm willing to lose in any exchange. Not sure if you're familiar with Mt. Gox, but a quick google or wiki search will show you what happened with that popular exchange years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox

I wish I could say I'd like to help you, but unless you provide more proof, you're going to get a lot of "suck it up" responses, or more responses from people asking to show some proof.

And yeah, like @shdvb said above, move this topic to: scam accusations (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0)

jamesweb6 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

ok, ill restart it in that section with the transaction proof
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: