Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The way to buy USDT BTC ETH with credit card  (Read 6741 times)
wendelllee (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:54:01 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 04:29:57 PM by wendelllee

Hello All
I want to buy USDT or BTC or ETH then transfer to Poloniex. Is that possible to use my credit card? MasterCard or VisaCard
I search by Google, but most of the service are very expensive. The pricer is 20% higher than the one on Poloniex.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

Hello all
I want to buy USDT. Is that possible to use credit card?
MasterCard or Visa Ok for that?
Thanks
why don't you try to use your card buy bitcoin?And why must you buy tether? But I just know if changely accepted card payment.
https://changelly.com/exchange/eur/usdt

But you must do more research about its service because I don't ever have experience with it.
wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

Hello all
Thanks
why don't you try to use your card buy bitcoin?And why must you buy tether? But I just know if changely accepted card payment.

But you must do more research about its service because I don't ever have experience with it.

Thank you.
Probably it's the better way to buy bitcoin then change it to USDT.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Hello all
Thanks

I think the reasoning behind the USDT is that people can move between Crypto and USDT without needing to use Fiat, so exchanges don't need to have banking licences.
Buying USDT with fiat seems like an odd choice anyway, but it would also completely destroy the point of the tether from most exchangs points of view.

Buy any well traded alt, then you can swap into USDT. I don't know why you want to though!
wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:14:24 AM

Hello all
Thanks

I think the reasoning behind the USDT is that people can move between Crypto and USDT without needing to use Fiat, so exchanges don't need to have banking licences.
Buying USDT with fiat seems like an odd choice anyway, but it would also completely destroy the point of the tether from most exchangs points of view.

Buy any well traded alt, then you can swap into USDT. I don't know why you want to though!

Because I think USDT is more stable than alt.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

Because I think USDT is more stable than alt.

actually it isn't stable!

USDT is an altcoin that people think is supposed to be worth 1 USD forever. so with that said, it is not really worth turniping your money into. just keep fiat (USD)!

and i say people think that because the company issuing it is not even guaranteeing its price to be always 1 USD and in reality it actually drops hard whenever there is a problem. you can check out the price and see the drop to 0.9 USD a couple of times in the past.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

Hello all
Thanks
There are two rather simple methods of getting Tether. First, and probably the most simple, would be to go to their website, create a wallet, and buy Tether via your bank account. The other would be to buy BTC and then exchange it for Tether on an exchange like Yobit.
However, like BitcoinHodler said, I’m not sure why you want Tether with the latest issues that they’ve been having. I’d just recommend keeping real USD or using BTC.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

Guess he doesn't trust the stability of any Crypto at the moment.
 Maybe he's planning to invest in other Altcoin but need some time to research hence buying a stable Altcoin
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

you can't buy usdt at the moment as they have banking problems. they're also creating millions of new ones in the last few days and i can't see where the money is coming from.

if you want the stability of the dollar why don't you use actual dollars? that way you don't have to trust anonymous assholes pumping out tokens backed by nothing.
wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

Hello all
Thanks
There are two rather simple methods of getting Tether. First, and probably the most simple, would be to go to their website, create a wallet, and buy Tether via your bank account. The other would be to buy BTC and then exchange it for Tether on an exchange like Yobit.
However, like BitcoinHodler said, I’m not sure why you want Tether with the latest issues that they’ve been having. I’d just recommend keeping real USD or using BTC.

Tether need verify my profile. It seems that I need submit a lot of information to the web.
If I can buy some BTC/USDT/ETH with my credit card then transfer it to Poloniex, that will be also very good.
wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

Hello all
Thanks

I tried changelly but neither EUR nor USD is listed there. It looks like The service is only for Europe.
Neoliberalism

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:39:29 PM

Does it matter which country a user is from with changelly.com
douglock

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:08:49 PM

You can use coinbase if coinbase supports your country. They are very good and professional
wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:24:04 AM

Does it matter which country a user is from with changelly.com

I noticed following information on Changelly. Hope it will come back soon

Transfer from one wallet to another within seconds. It's that simple.
Dear customers, USD and EUR are temporarily out of list. We'll return them back as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
JGoRed

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

You can use coinbase if coinbase supports your country. They are very good and professional
The only issue is that Coinbase requires ID in order for them to allow you to buy with a credit card or bank account. From what I’ve gathered that’s the same reason that OP doesn’t want to use Tether.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

I believe you can use some well known exchangers to solve your problems. Credit card or any banking mode can be used directly on the exchanger site to buy the said currencies. On top of that you can load your PayPal with desired amount by using your credit card and then use PayPal to transact between exchangers or directly buy bitcoins from say local bitcoins. I think that's very easy to do. You have gone too far to search about this.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

wendelllee (OP)

DeepOnion

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

I believe you can use some well known exchangers to solve your problems. Credit card or any banking mode can be used directly on the exchanger site to buy the said currencies. On top of that you can load your PayPal with desired amount by using your credit card and then use PayPal to transact between exchangers or directly buy bitcoins from say local bitcoins. I think that's very easy to do. You have gone too far to search about this.

I tried CoinBase but it doesn't support to buy BTC in China.
I tried BTCC but I was not allowed to deposit my BTC.
Could you please tell me the exchangers where I can buy BTC with Credit card then transfer it to Poloniex?
Many thanks.
JGoRed

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

I tried CoinBase but it doesn't support to buy BTC in China.
I tried BTCC but I was not allowed to deposit my BTC.
Could you please tell me the exchangers where I can buy BTC with Credit card then transfer it to Poloniex?
Many thanks.
Well, perhaps you could check local bitcoins. There may be some sellers willing to charge it to a credit card (not sure, I haven't really used local bitcoins). Otherwise, most exchanges require ID. Good Luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: