Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2018, 06:40:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to get a bitcoin gift on Christmas?  (Read 2881 times)
Geoll29

Activity: 70

View Profile
Today at 01:30:19 AM

I haven't received a bitcoin gift last Christmas but if I do then I think I would be very thankful whoever gave it to me. Even a small amount of bitcoin will be worth keeping and then after a few months you can reap the earnings.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanu Simon

Activity: 69

Bobsrepair.com

View Profile
Today at 01:36:31 AM

I haven't received a bitcoin gift last Christmas but if I do then I think I would be very thankful whoever gave it to me. Even a small amount of bitcoin will be worth keeping and then after a few months you can reap the earnings.
Yes, that's true. Most probably by the upcoming Christmas more bitcoin exchanging will take place in the name of Christmas. Already around the world people have started presenting wedding gifts in the form of bitcoin. This will surely help bitcoin to be more popular and reach the population.

Aris novianto

Activity: 140

View Profile
Today at 01:36:56 AM

christmas day has been missed, if in order to choose yes want to get the gifts it is a celebration for christmas, may the day we all become the most beautiful day.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
kriticko29

Activity: 196

View Profile
Today at 01:50:14 AM

Would you like to get a bitcoin gift on Christmas? In case you get it, what will you do?

Who wouldn't want that ? It will be a good start for someone who wants to explore and learn more about the crypto world. It will be also a good way of attracting potential investors that would help in spreading the news about cryptocurrency. I'd rather invest the amount of bitcoin that i would get in to a potential altcoin that can generate profit for me and to be able to explore new projects in the community.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
Asuspawer09

Activity: 146

View Profile
Today at 01:50:33 AM

Would you like to get a bitcoin gift on Christmas? In case you get it, what will you do?

A very unique and exciting gift, I would love to! I have never received a bitcoin or even an altcoin as a gift either it is Christmas, any occasion I mean. Maybe it is a little weird for the others but knowimg bitcoin? That is really awsome. If ever I have those, then I guess I just divide it with my usual budget. It will also be great to treat myself so I would do so. Having bitcoin could sometimes not that easy but receiving it as a gift would be so much fun.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
sneeze11

Activity: 122

View Profile
Today at 01:55:02 AM

Yes of course I would like to get a bitcoin gift on Christmas, I think anyone wants it. In case that I get it I will use it for my family and to reconstruct our house. There are so many way to use a bitcoin just like helping your family on your financial or buying the things that you need.

Top FinTech Startup | CROWDCOINAGE - OS for the future of funding | ICO starts on 15 January
 ✿✿ WHITE PAPER  BLOGTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUB TWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK ✿✿
Logan1978

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 02:02:41 AM

If somebody gave me bitcoin as a gift for Christmas I am going to expel my lungs out from happiness.I haven't experience this idea but I will surely be glad if everyone will have a christmas gift. Bitcoin has a great value nowadays so maybe it can give us something that will surprise us.So holding now will give me huge profit in the future which I think is reasonable to hold it for years.
Harrison.128

Activity: 7

View Profile
Today at 02:10:03 AM

I really would like to buy 1 BTC for each of my kids, however that is not possible anymore. In case i get it, I will buy Christmas present for people around me. so they can also feel the joy of Christmas.the time spent with our loved ones is the greatest gift of all.
niksxv

Activity: 3

View Profile
Today at 02:16:02 AM

yes! Christmas is the most magical time of the year! ☺️ I would very appreciate if someone will give me bitcoin, so I can share it with my beloved ones too especially with my child. 😊
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 02:50:19 AM

Of course its a perfect gift i've ever had.i well add it to invest for good.
leonora galvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
Today at 02:58:18 AM

everybody wants a gift from bitcoin no matter what is that kind of gift.but what i want from bitcoin is more reward from it,more coins and many more.

Sebastian1890

Activity: 7

View Profile
Today at 03:08:25 AM

If someoe will give me 1 bitcoin for Christmas then it will be a pleasure for me to have that kind of gift and I will be really really happy because I know that bitcoin is very expensive so I will convert it into cash so that I can buy gift for my family.I haven't received any gift today so I think it is a good idea if someone will give me one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.