Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22671 times)
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

I talk about bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies with people from time to time, first starting with if they have ever heard of any of these, if yes what do they think about it, and then continue on from there. And depending on the audience, I talk about innovations and problems blockchain can help fix, or how profitable it is to trade, invest in crytocurrencies and blockchain startups and how crypto can and will take over FIAT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

Trying to teach people about the blockchain and the value of a real trust based system.

I have taught all my colleagues about BTC and its advantages over the fiat. Many of them got interested and invested in BTC now which already got them into profit. Some colleagues who didnt invest at that time are regretting right now and just watching us make more profit.  Smiley

For me I use tge domino effect. I will teach it to my fellow friend and the explain all the things about bitcoin then he will teach it to his friends or families. In that simole strategy bitcoin will know to many people and will be very popular to use and to become an extra income.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

I usually talk with them directly, "hey heard of bitcoin anytime?" Then they say no we have not, or sometimes they say we have heared about it but doesn't know exactly what it is. Such kind of responses I usually get. When it is easy to catch them, I start explaining about it. I have started this with my family members and then my friend circle. Most of them are now in bitcoin industry and they thank me many times. They treat me as guideline for any queries they get about the bitcoin. It feels good.
I usually discuss with my friend's group, and in my family, my brothers know about this so that I will talk with them. Most of the friends are know that I am in bitcoin activity so whenever I meet them, they will do ask hows your bitcoin business is going on I try to explain then how much it is possible. But forcefully I will not tell anyone regarding this bitcoin.

Just like me I also discuss it to my circle of friends so that whenever they ask me all my friends will understand it. This kind of strategy is best in a sense that your friends will surely understamd how bitcoin works. And of course tell them too what is the advantages of bitcoin.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
darkrose

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

i not spreading about bitcoin but sometimes i discuss to my family and relatives basic about bitcoin so they get an idea to recognize to use it for to know what is bitcoin, but sometimes they're not interested they're laughing when I say about bitcoin, maybe they're just thinking is scams, but someday I want to prove to them that bitcoin is not a scam
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is i will gather all my friends in my house and then discuss to them about bitcoin. This is the best way to talk with them. Therefore everyone is listening and they will get attention to you while they are all there. I will always explain and tell that i already invest in bitcoin because its a big thing and bitcoin is very important in our daily lives. Maybe in this way they are interested in bitcoin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:26:50 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
My way of spreading about bitcoin if someone ask me i explain to them how bitcoin works, I show them some videos about bitcoin to understand more easier. I show to them my proof of eanings.

Telling them the benefits of bitcoin and how it provided to earn money can awake their interest to learn in bitcoin. That is the way how I spread about bitcoin.
Explaining how investment and trading works to gain more profit and where they can earn bitcoin. It is their way to find out other information to have wide understanding about it.

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

I spread it by hanging out with friends, when we talk about work, with that opportunity I spread bitcoin to my friends, they asked what bitcoin is it?
Let me show you a bitcoin video let them self-assess what bitcoin is.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

I spread bitcoin knowledge on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and other social networking sites.
I share Bitcoin news with my groups and for those who have undergone any form of hearing about Bitcoin
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

I spread bitcoin knowledge on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and other social networking sites.
I share Bitcoin news with my groups and for those who have undergone any form of hearing about Bitcoin
these are the most common methods through which we can make people aware of this amazing digital currency social sites are the most visited sites currently providing us with opportunities to spread useful information to people belonging from different areas of the world besides we can also talk face to face with our family, friends etc with some sound logics to persuade them in order to practice this digital currency.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

Much like in any kind of spreading awareness. What i do is i ask if they accept bitcoin as a payment or if they are even aware of that. If i got no for an answer then thats the time that i get to explain things
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

I dont want to share any thing but i share about what is bitcoin. I explain to them how much is bitcoin then i gave them an idea then they try to research.

Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

When people ask me if what is my line of work. That is the perfect moment to tell a little glimpse of bitcoin. I do not do it intentionally before. But now, there's something in me that I would like to introduce bitcoin to my friends and other people to help them experience what I was experiencing in bitcoin..
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

I inform others about bitcoin through words of mouth. Nothing like I'm advertising or marketing bitcoin to those people I know but more like giving them the general idea about bitcoin and if they are interested that is when I start explaining everything I know about bitcoin to them.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:37:04 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Well if i want spread bitcoin knowledge i would to advertise bitcoin in a television and post it in the social media like Facebook or some blogs. They may also watch it on YouTube to know some good informations about bitcoin that may help them.
If you advertise on television then there are many viewers who will see it and of course it will be very helpful, but the problem is to advertise bitcoin on televii costing very expensive, who will pay for advertising fee? You? I think you'll be sucked because paying for television ads is very expensive, better advertise in social media (free)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:25:37 AM

Unlike you, we don't have debit cards for bitcoin here in my country. It's initially hard for me to introduce Bitcoin to family and friends, much more with strangers. I try sharing about Bitcoin to them through word of mouth, and by showing them my coin wallet and this forum. I would tell them about the benefits there are to Bitcoin, and introduce them to trading and investing. I also have a twitter account to retweet about Bitcoin news and information but it doesn't have that much followers.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:31:25 AM

Usually when someone will ask me some sideline or if I know something where they can earn money then I would just tell them about bitcoin. It's usually word of mouth and then when someone ask that person who ask me then he would tell him about it. Since social media is one of the fastest way to connect to your friends,relatives and acquaintances then from time to time I share some information about bitcoin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

So, they ask you about your card or you start talking to them about it...? What does "then they get curious on what kind of card it is" mean

How do people respond? Do they think it's cool, or do they seem not to understand it?

Look into the eyes.
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:59:38 AM

By telling people that i can earn a living and money with bitcoin, i'm sure they will ask me more about what and how is bitcoin works. People loves money though, so they will interested for sure lmao. Actually most of my friends always ask me about bitcoin but when i tell them about bitcoin knowledge most of them are not understand.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:21:16 AM

I haven't tried to tell bitcoin to other people except to my family. I explained to them how I am able to earn my own money every week through signature campaign and they seem to be interested too. My sister wants to try it too because she has a lot of available time after going home from work. But as of now it is only me who earns through bitcoin.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:35:06 AM

I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.

The best way to teach someone is by giving them examples, a good way to use especially if you are a teacher. I don't spread bitcoin to my friends, but if they ask me, I tell them basic things like it is a digital currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it is a good asset if you want to invest your money. Just by saying that they will be asking more and more questions but I point out these site because it gives a lot of info about bitcoin.
I agree io that, the best way to teach someone is by giving them an examples about bitcoin. In addition to that, I also create some blogs and article about bitcoin to spread the knowledge that related to bitcoin. I also talk to the people personally who really want to know what bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: