Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22671 times)
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Spreading bitcoin knowledge is a hard task to do. If there are a lot of people around you who doesnt know bitcoin, they might think it is some kind networking or gambling. Bitcoin is very different from that because bitcoin is very famous for some who uses the internet in their daily lives. Bitcoin is helping unemployed people to earn in some kind of way. We can offer services in the forum and receive payment as bitcoin. I spread my knowledge in bitcoin by telling them on how to use the forum and the benefits that i can get when i keep using bitcoin.
Actually its not that hard to spread a word about bitcoin. When we talk about money we can easily get other people's attention.and If that someone is truly willing to learn, he/she can simply adopt your bitcoin knowledge. They will explore by themselves. Its easy to understand bitcoin if you really wanted to know everything about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

I'm taking to friends and having a discussion with btc I say there might be a future on btc  if we invest see everything is moving forward technology economy etc.. Million of people using internet nowadays so might be in the future money is also be on the internet

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

Spreading bitcoin knowledge is a hard task to do. If there are a lot of people around you who doesnt know bitcoin, they might think it is some kind networking or gambling. Bitcoin is very different from that because bitcoin is very famous for some who uses the internet in their daily lives. Bitcoin is helping unemployed people to earn in some kind of way. We can offer services in the forum and receive payment as bitcoin. I spread my knowledge in bitcoin by telling them on how to use the forum and the benefits that i can get when i keep using bitcoin.
Actually its not that hard to spread a word about bitcoin. When we talk about money we can easily get other people's attention.and If that someone is truly willing to learn, he/she can simply adopt your bitcoin knowledge. They will explore by themselves. Its easy to understand bitcoin if you really wanted to know everything about it.

I think it's something I do not like if I teach people to just expect the money, because learning Bitcoin is the most important thing is the intentions and struggles of the way they want to learn, if they just expect money not hoping they'll get the money, because the project at Bitcoin can not be sure to earn money, just wait and be patient of ourselves.
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

There are many ways of spreading bitcoin like
1)  Seminars in the schools should be conducted to spread knowledge about bitcoins.
2) Meeting your friends and family members and tell them about the benefits of bitcoin
3) Offers like “Purchase Starbucks credit at 20% off using your bitcoin” is a very good way of spreading knowledge about bitcoin
4) Promote it on your blog
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

I think it's something I do not like if I teach people to just expect the money, because learning Bitcoin is the most important thing is the intentions and struggles of the way they want to learn, if they just expect money not hoping they'll get the money, because the project at Bitcoin can not be sure to earn money, just wait and be patient of ourselves.
Wait and be patient look like as a speculator than investor or trader normal. You must to know when you invest into Bitcoin without strategy, you will easy get many loses from here. So, do not think just wait or be patience can give you good profits forever, it is just a temporary trend.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
Actually im a newbie here so like others i dont get a lot of informaton about this but sometimes if my friend ask me about bitcoin i tell to them that bitcoin is a digital money and cryptocurrency sometimes if i tell to them about bitcoin they are laughing at me. Sad
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:31:01 AM

I use social media to be able to share information about bitcoin. now to get bitcoin info is not difficult. With this convenience I often share submissions that help people learn about bitcoin
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1031

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:43:52 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Personally, I didn't share bitcoin in my relatives or even in my family because I know they don't want to know it. I only share information about bitcoin through social media particularly facebook. Social media for me is the best way to spread bitcoin knowledge since many people around the world are using it. Maybe one time I will buy a t-shirt and put a bitcoin logo with it and walk around. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iammultiman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:06:28 AM

Organizing techtalks on the influence and prospects of bitcoin and other cryptos on our country given the limitations of doing transactions with existing mediums of exchange especially online in my country Ghana.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLr8o9QVwAAJq3M.jpg

Still trying to raise funds for more events https://votewithbitcoin.com/projects/social/cryptocurrency-awareness-creation-in-ghana/
Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

Im spreading bitcoin to my family and close friends,it would be easy to explain because they literaly saw me doing bitcoin when i am home.I briefly told them what bitcoin really is,and how to earn from it.i also advised them to do some research,read and learn for them to understand.

flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

Yes. Today, we live in the 21st century, everything can be researched easily through Google Seach, anyone all know how to use Google if they can use computer and internet network. Therefore, sharing our knowledge just useful when they want to research the depth of this field, but sometimes, they still can find these knowledge through Google, haha.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

Yes. Today, we live in the 21st century, everything can be researched easily through Google Seach, anyone all know how to use Google if they can use computer and internet network. Therefore, sharing our knowledge just useful when they want to research the depth of this field, but sometimes, they still can find these knowledge through Google, haha.
Yes, now the growth what we're experiencing is bigger and people get access to each and every aspect of life requirement in a much simple manner with the help of internet. Now sharing of knowledge too is much simple through the advancement of technology. I prefer sharing knowledge to my friends who are in need, because those were the users who have the mind to accept what we explain.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Reid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

Spreading it is not a problem. The real problem is if they will listen or are really listening.
Most of the people that I talked to wants the income fast. That is not it should and I cant vouch that.
I say they will need to wait and they would surrender after I say that.
So from now on, I start it with: Are you willing to wait?
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

I tell to my friends and family that I am earning good income in bitcoins but when they don't believe me I show them how I am earning bitcoins by showing them bitcoin transactions in my wallet and how I sell my bitcoins and get convert it to fiat so when they see the proofs of payments they start believing that bitcoin is not a scam.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nazaneen

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

Spreading it is not a problem. The real problem is if they will listen or are really listening.
Most of the people that I talked to wants the income fast. That is not it should and I cant vouch that.
The way I use to spread bitcoin knowledge is when I am with my friends or we go out for walk or fun something then I discuss with my friends that how I invest and I don’t need to get pocket money from my parents and in this way they focus on my topic very deeply and not only my friends there is my family members to when I am sitting with them and then I start my topic with them easily and happily.
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

The way I use to spread bitcoin knowledge is when I am with my friends or we go out for walk or fun something then I discuss with my friends that how I invest and I don’t need to get pocket money from my parents and in this way they focus on my topic very deeply and not only my friends there is my family members to when I am sitting with them and then I start my topic with them easily and happily.
There is many ways through which bitcoin knowledge can be spread easily like I apply the method of go to outside with my friends and then discuss with them about bitcoin and the way how to invest and also advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and I attract their mind when I started how I earn from bitcoin this is how I spread bitcoin knowledge.
thepolarbear

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

in my experience when you are explaining bitcoin to someone it is best to first stick to easy explanation, for example if someone asked what mining is, don't try to get into details (specially if like me you have a hard time explaining anything technical) just give a simple explanation.
and it is then a good idea to show the use cases of bitcoin. for example there are lots of services out there that will help you save up on a lot of money when purchasing things with bitcoin. introduce these sites to them.

My way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge is so simple. First, I will tell a true story about the people who are getting or having more money by just participating in bitcoin which happen to be my classmates and close friends to my other circle of friends and then when they are being curious and getting more into it, I now explain the most basic knowledges such as how to register and the purpose and content of each topic. When they are involve in here, I let them know the other important details in an understandable way. After convincing someone to join, I will just repeat the cycle in order to spread my knowledge in bitcoin.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Telling and introducing bitcoin with my family and friends or Sharing bitcoin news on facebook and promoting campaigns

DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

Telling and introducing bitcoin with my family and friends or Sharing bitcoin news on facebook and promoting campaigns

When I was a beginner I asked a lot of questions in the forum and often got the answer from more experienced users. I regularly watch the market and it helps me a lot. Thanks to experience I know when I can risk it. I would recommend it to any beginner.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:00:15 PM

there are many different ways to spread the science of bitcoin but I prefer a way to introduce it first through an existing documentary on youtube or anywhere and give an article about bitcoin, so maybe that's the first way to learn about bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: