Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22678 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

I am more shy than my Wife, she does all the Bitcoin promoting but I have made one or two videos and may do more on my channel, so new people can get more involved with this very good digital currency we call BITCOIN. It is changing many many lives in this world now. It is really so amazing that we can all connect to one common denominator.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

Well we are not all the same for me i am sharing my knowledge about bitcoin every time i'm in my friends house and cousins there are some friends are actually are interested and they are want to invest in bitcoin but in other they are thinking that this is just ponzi scheme the same as other investment site that offering good but they run the funds and scam..
They don't know actually what is bitcoin.. but since bitcoin is growing and they are always seeing bitcoin in social media they are gradually interested in bitcoin and they know slowly about bitcoin .. now some of my friends also member of this forum and i hope they can learn more about this forum and about bitcoin..
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

that's a cool way to start the conversation. I usually send my friend transactions from my phone wallet and call them that if they have received the money. people around me get curious on how did I sent money so fast to other countries and then I start my talking stuff. I even made a website to show them exactly how powerful Bitcoin is and also I  use the recent rates(based on their local currency) so they became interested when they hear anything about money.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:55 PM

that's a cool way to start the conversation. I usually send my friend transactions from my phone wallet and call them that if they have received the money. people around me get curious on how did I sent money so fast to other countries and then I start my talking stuff. I even made a website to show them exactly how powerful Bitcoin is and also I  use the recent rates(based on their local currency) so they became interested when they hear anything about money.

very smart way of making people curious. I'm an IT consultant and almost every day I'm visiting different customers and whenever we have a tea or lunch break I'm making people curious like that.
AlexeiPetrov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

I run business here in Russia and let customers know they receive a 10% discount if they pay bitcoin! High cost products so many go out of the way to get discount. They research into bitcoin because of me  Wink
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 676

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

very smart way of making people curious. I'm an IT consultant and almost every day I'm visiting different customers and whenever we have a tea or lunch break I'm making people curious like that.

It is necessary to show bitcoin evidence in transactions directly, I also always prove the transaction to them before explaining the theory, otherwise the process would be very ineffective and cause disinterest. Initially I gave them free internet quota, and they started asking more intensely how do I do it very quickly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Ah! That's pretty cool way to show your bitcoin card as well as start up the discussion regarding bitcoin. I basically never tried to do anything like this or never tried to pull out subject regarding bitcoin. If I would do then I wil talk straightforward regarding the bitcoin with people who will listen or trust on me. I will then start showing up the real proofs of existence for bitcoin. :-) I may introduce them to bitcointalk forum as it would be best way to spread knowledge about bitcoin. !

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:29:10 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

My way of spreading about bitcoin if someone ask me i explain to them how bitcoin works, I show them some videos about bitcoin to understand more easier. I show to them my proof of eanings.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

Another way where I spread knowledge or awareness about bitcoin is through a game which I and my friends always play. I bought a special item in that particular game online and showed them what I got and they was like "How did you get that?", and they keep asking me, where I got the money to buy that item, then I told them about bitcoin, but only the basics of course. I just want them to have a general idea about it but if they will try and get more in to it, I will be happy to tell them all I know.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

I actually don't spread or opens up about bitcoin. Normally, Some of my friends and relatives do notice me doing some trading and posting here at the community. They're curious so they started to ask question about it, For me as long as your interested then I'm willing to share what I know. After I brief them about bitcoins, It's up to them if they want to share, engaged or not. I personally don't want to engaged into conversation about bitcoin to others, Since I'm too afraid to get rejected and I don't to want to waste my time and effort to please others. If someone noticed or asked me regards this, I feel that you really are interested. Then I'll help as long as I could.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

When I open my account here in forum I show them to some of my friend I tell them about my sideline in campaign signature them let them see my income and it's value when I convert it to cash, they got amazed that you can really earn just by posting together with your signature then they will ask me to teach them and explain the other details regarding bitcoin

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

that's a cool way to start the conversation. I usually send my friend transactions from my phone wallet and call them that if they have received the money. people around me get curious on how did I sent money so fast to other countries and then I start my talking stuff. I even made a website to show them exactly how powerful Bitcoin is and also I  use the recent rates(based on their local currency) so they became interested when they hear anything about money.

I use to spend my bitcoin earned money to Others.Then they will ask me how you got this much money as compared to before. Then I will reply him about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the source of this income. I had got this much money by inversing less amount in bitcoin. Who and all had eager to earn can ask me more about bitcoin. This is the way I use to spread about bitcoin to  others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:45 AM

When I was still learning about bitcoin my parents asked when to work, and after I could make money on the internet my parents were confused from where I got the money by sitting sweetly in front of the computer, and slightly explained to both my parents when I shop In my neighbor's snack shop ask me and want to learn about bitcoin, i was surprised by all about i want to learn about bitcoin and this comes from my parents who spread about neighboring Bitcoin, to be honest i am happy with science. I have for Spreading bitcoin in my environment so it is very beneficial for many people,
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:42:24 AM

If you're doing freelance consulting and have your own business or if you're self-employed, it might also be a good idea to offer Bitcoin payments to your customers.
If not, you can always talk to your company about accepting bitcoin, you're a consultant after all. Wink

Rye yan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

I share bitcoin to my relatives and friends by simply asking them if they know about it. Most of them didn't know bitcoin and I told them how money transaction becomes easy because its virtual currency and the result is immediate. You can also invest it because its value is increasing.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

I normally engaged in a transaction from bitcoin, so some of my colleague would ask what am I doing, its not in peso(our currency) or dollars, so thier its start the talk how wonderful the bitcoin is Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

At first I started playing Bitcoin only a few people, and the people in my neighborhood accused me and my friends playing online gambling, I do not care about what they say and continue playing, in the next few months me and my friends Get 1 BTC. Maybe from here the people in my neighborhood are busy wondering how to play Bitcoin, at first I was not easy to explain to them how to get Bitcoin, but by then they begin to understand, I pointed by playing in Bicointalk forum and following Social media campaign
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:53:03 AM

What I do personally is share it via my Facebook page Cheesy Cryptoann. in this case this when someone get curious and messages or commented. I share them all my knowledge. I think the most effective way is to tell them that you can lots of money from it Cheesy
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

I do personal talks and even chats with my friends, relatives and classmates even my special someone. I usually do this not just to share my experience and the benefits that bitcoin gave me. But also to let them decide to got engage also with bitcoin to make them self experience and know what bitcoin really is. Also by this way of doing conversations to them, I can spread bitcoin and make it more popular to other people.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

great way man. i spread bitcoin knowledge with introduce to my friend about bitcoin, use bitcoin and earn bitcoin by faucet and signature campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: