Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22673 times)
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

my way of spreading bitcoin knowledge by talking them and encourage them on how easily earn here bitcoin. i make advertisement about bitcoin to make it famous for everyone. i also prove them my income using my wallet if where my income save to believe that my telling the truth. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I don't actually talk about bitcoin because only few of my friends are interested in bitcoin. Of course, you wouldn't talking about it on just random strangers. Whenever someone finds bitcoin interesting, I gladly explain everything I know about it. I've tried to convince one of my friends to start investing in bitcoin and ended up wasting my time.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

Probably the most effective way on spreading bitcoin knowledge is personally teaching and informing people close to me or even those who are interested on this kind of cryptocurrency. It is very helpful to everyone so I would really advice everyone to enter bitcoin world.
Exactly, personal teaching could be a best way in spreading about bitcoin. It's because any doubts and question are gonna be answered immdiately, and you can fully explain it if you have closed interactions.
You can't learn or gain knowledge about bitcoin in a single day only, you can fully understand it gradually, little by little until you reach the top. Interest and hardwork is the best ways for you to learn more.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

No doubt about the power of social media. This is the place where you can best pick your resources and share it with other people. Post something about  Bitcoin on your respective social media accounts. Curious people will always ask about it and answer their questions as much as you can. Talking about it with family members or friends is also a good way to spread the news about bitcoin.
- Social networking facebook is really an ideal place to spread knowledge bitcoin, I also shared the basic information and knowledge on facebook for everyone and I also get back a lot of questions. However, the problem is that after I answer the questions, they just tell me, if they have free time, they will learn about bitcoin and until now, I also do not see anyone who has enough patience to earn bitcoin. They still have a little something not believe in Bitcoin, that made me feel quite sad and wasted time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

Actually my way is pretty simple.
I talk with lot of people in SNS and when they tell me if i work i mention to them BTC .
they get interested in it but none of them so much as to actually do something about that.
But the good thing is that they are learning something about it and that you can actually make something out of it.
I think most people just hear about it but they dont believe that its legit. So  first things first we need to show people that its Safe to work with.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

If you ask me. What I'm doing is showing the evidence that I'm really paying for it. There was even a scene I had with them and showed them the actual money I took in the bank and when I cashout my bitcoins wallets. So they were even more amazed at me and the more interested in getting the bitcoins. And in social media like facebook many people also had the interest since I posted the bitcoins and its power to give me daily income. There are also others that do not believe in money let them go. let's show them the affordability of bitcoins to us.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:22:40 PM

Actually, sometimes I share my knowledge about bitcoin personally because I want to explain it clearly. In addition to that, I also create some blogs and articles about bitcoin I posts it in any social media sites. However, I prefer to share it personally because it make comfortable.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

I aalways tell to my friends how it works and sometimes when ww have a get together with my other friends they see me making post in this forum and thet got kinda curious about it then they start asking questions. Then I entertained all of their questions and I also share my bitcoin experiences and on how much money I have gained because of bitcoins. Then they start telling me to teach then they they do bitcoins now but the others just fo not want to get involved.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

I show them my physical wallet. Since it is empty so they will ask where the money is. It's in my BTC wallet  Wink

infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:33:30 PM

No doubt about the power of social media. This is the place where you can best pick your resources and share it with other people. Post something about  Bitcoin on your respective social media accounts. Curious people will always ask about it and answer their questions as much as you can. Talking about it with family members or friends is also a good way to spread the news about bitcoin.
I agree with you. Social media is a good place to introduce bitcoin. However, there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin and introducing bitcoin in social media can bring us some negative results. Some people might insult you. They do not like bitcoin at all and they still believe that bitcoin is not a legal currency. They do not accept bitcoin as a currency

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

I currently don't have a definite plan or way of sharing bitcoins knowledge to my world because it can take just any form be it through a conversation or practical demonstration by showing the person my wallet and little rig.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:48:18 PM

I m trying to spreading Bitcoin knowledge with others.First time I am talking to bitcoin with my some friends in tea stall.I am talking to about outsorching and job which is the better ? Than one of my friend told me job is the best for anyone because he said it’s a fixed salary.and also peopl respect .Than I am told about bitcoin .Than he understad  and now try to earn bitcoin.I am always try to tech other about bitcoin knowledge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:47:53 AM

I am always posting in this forum at school and one day my classmate ask me what is that ? And because he is my bestfriend I don't hesitate to explain it to him. So for me it is my of spreading bitcoin knowledge.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

By showing them things that I have bought with the help of bitcoin. Telling then how bitcoin changed my life. Sometimes they just get curious all of a sudden due to the money they are seeing that I'm getting from bitcoin. There also sometimes when they are asking me personally about bitcoin because they are in great of money. Most of this things are happening inside our school and together with my classmates, I became more able to spread my knowledge with bitcoin.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:57:26 AM

I have my own way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge wherein I spread it by simply talking about it while I'm in public. I also post in public like when I'm at school, I'm posting. Most of the time, I spend doing bitcoin inside our home but eveytime I get out, I am able to show them all the outcomes of bitcoin in my life and that's what lit their curiousity up. I am not selfish so I share my knowledge to them right away.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

I share my ideas and knowledge about bitcoin. I tell them that I earn an income by just posting  and joining to a campaign and If they dont believe I show them my Online wallet and they become shocked on my money on my wallet so they become curious so I share them the site and teach them, that's it.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:13:47 AM

Wow that is nice one, my way to spreading bitcoin i start on my family and friends by sharing how to earn money through bitcoin.
Many person are easy to learn but some of them don't understand about bitcoin. But I'm not stopping to aharr with them.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

here in philippines theres a lot of people that dont have stable job like me so we need an extra income we need bitcoin because of that reason and this bitcoin is easy here to spread like when i refer them in philippines wallet called here coins.ph wallet its easy to believe in bitcoin because everytime i refer one person they also have an income coming in my referral so they will witness the income here in bitcoin easy and affordable to have income right?thats why they will believe in bitcoin

kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

I have different ways on spreading  of spreading my bitcoin knowledge. I make sure that I'm spreading it in a nice way so that I may avoid some misunderstanding about bitcoin. I spread it in our school by posting in there or by showing them how bitccoin changed my life specially in terms of finance. When I'm in a public space, I speak out loud things related to bitcoin with my friends. As time pass by people come asking me more about it and I find it nice.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:41:07 AM

Actually I don't get to spread my knowledge with bitcoin that much but when I have time, I do. I do it by simply showing them the things that bitcoin has acquired me. By that way, the people around me become curious about bitcoin which ends up making them ask me about it. What I like about sharing my knowledge to people is the possibility that you can help them out on becoming rich. They sooner thank me also because of sharing my knowledge to them and as a return they treat me sometimes.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: