Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

As most people are finally realizing, there is no reason to spread the word about anything. It has taken a while, but the results will be awesome as anyone that runs around trying to spread the "joy" of Bitcoin is finally being labeled as a fanatic. This is the moment we have waited for to prune the ranks of our numbers of the odd and crazy! Thank you for showing your true colors.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:42:51 PM

When i have gotten payment every week from campaigns than i let people know that i earned 30 bucks without doing much efforts with proof of earning.
Spreading the knowledge of bitcoin to all those who don’t know much about bitcoin is a very good thing. It will help those who don’t know about bitcoin to earn handsome amount of money from bitcoin and it will increase the demand of bitcoin too. I keep on telling them very basics about bitcoin and digital currency to all those who are unaware of this thing in the beginning. Later on, I tell them more complex things related to bitcoin like blockchain etc.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:22:41 AM

For now, i just share my knowledge of bitcoin through sending the link to my facebook friend and told them that if they want an extra income, just register on it and i will teach them how does it work. i also told them the advantages of bitcoin and after a few months they will earn money through posting when they are belong in signature campaign.
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:27:24 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Videos are the best way to go. People are too lazy to road wall of texts about convoluted technical stuff. Andreas Antonopoulos videos are a good way to share some basic knowledge on bitcoin. I also like Trace Mayer interviews where he makes some good points.

So yeah, share videos because if you think the average person will bother to read the whitepaper you are dreaming.

I'm into social networking site like FB. That's when i joined social media campaign in one of the bounties i found here around and my friends started to noticed that i've been posting unusual in their sight. They asked me about what i am posting recently and that's it.

Either way, your medium of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is amazing.

Cheers!

I use bitcointalk forum, facebook, instagram and slack. In instagram, it's not logical to share knowledge about bitcoin, but other platforms are good for me to share my knowledge to the other people.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:32:58 AM

Keep in mind:
Bitcoin is growing immensely despite all big banks in every country starting a war 4-years ago on bitcoin in 2013 (all supervisors and tellers have been told to reject transactions relating to bitcoin if they are told about it but the easy way around this for everyone in the world was simply keep quiet and buy/sell transactions but never say "bitcoin".)

Amazing to see global trade growth on localbitcoins as well (scroll down to see all the individual countries:
https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

Lookout for another upcoming strong solution that will make bitcoin's decentralization stronger is cross-chain atomic swaps! Decentralized trade without fiat.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:00:33 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:10:23 AM by lvincent

Here in BTC forum specially in my local i help those in need of advice or guide and sometimes i share it with my friends even though theyre not into but i 'm just always saying that it is source of income and just tell me when you want  to learn anything aboit bitcoin..

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:12:58 AM

For now, i just share my knowledge of bitcoin through sending the link to my facebook friend and told them that if they want an extra income, just register on it and i will teach them how does it work. i also told them the advantages of bitcoin and after a few months they will earn money through posting when they are belong in signature campaign.
At first I don't share this one to my officemates until they notice me that I'm always busy with my life and having internet all the time. And they all asking what makes me keep busy, so I tell them about this and explain them how it works in our life today and in the coming days. They are doubt at first, but when I showed them of what I've got from bitcoin, They are shock and asking how it does, I'm just a kind person and I shared them the way it is.
camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

The first time I learned about bitcoin, I already share it to my parents. They are also interested but they do not have enough time to do it. I also introduced it to some of my friends. I told them that you can earn money by bitcoins because you can convert it into cash. I also taught them how to make an account because they are very interested and they also want to have an extra income.

mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:56:00 AM

I showed my friend how to buy something with bitcoin and he got interested in it. I explained to him what is a digital currency, what is the advantage of saving and using it
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

Here in BTC forum specially in my local i help those in need of adive or guide and sometimes i share it with my friends even though theyre not into but i 'm just always saying that it is source of income and just tell me when you want  to learn anything aboit bitcoin..
That's good idea too. In my case,my way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is through face to face or meet ups. I don't want to explain only on facebook ,twitter or similar social accounts because they really want to see the real reaction or explanation of the person. The direct interaction is quite important to newly learned person about bitcoin. Most specially single people are interested in bitcoin because they have many dreams in life. That's why they are more interested to be part of crypto world.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:36:06 AM

Personally, I'd do it with only 1 friend so I can teach him/her with whatever I know. I'll let them watch that funky animation video that was uploaded 5 years ago on youtube and then tell them how I got into bitcoins with virtually nothing. After that, I'll teach them ways how to get bitcoins from mining to simple signature campaigns. Then, I'll teach them how to trade and make most pf their profits through buying and selling coins.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

As for me, my ways in spreading bitcoin knowledge is through sharing it friends. Sometimes on a casual stuff sometimes intentional. It's cool though that they listen to it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:00:03 AM

I am spreading, and learning as well, Bitcoin througu this forum. I am able to reads different topics and read the opinions and arguments of different perspectives. Also, I am able to share my opinion as well and prove my point in a detailed manner.

But aside from thia forum, I also spreaf my knowledge to my family and friends. A lot of them do not have an idea yet on Bitcoin and what makes it interesting for them is the idea that I am now earning through it.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

One of the way how i spread my Bitcoin knowledge is i have a Bitcoin blog that always up to date pertaining about Bitcoin news, how to start Bitcoin, where to buy and ways how to spend Bitcoin wisely also it has gambling sites wherein it has my referrals and that is where i get my profit from my referrals. I am getting profit from it aswell i am able to teach people who visit my website at the same time.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

i am trying to use another way. from this two weeks ago until today, wherever i am going, i always use t-shirt which a logo bitcoin and the word of "bitcoin" in the chess. many of my friends is asking me what is bitcoin and they are curious to know more. and if i hang out with my friends using t-shirt with the logo of bitcoin, many of people is come to me and finally we are in conversation and talking about bitcoin and crypto currency. i think its effective to introduce bitcoin to public especially if we spend our time with our friends together in the public area.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

in the era of technology, you have a lot of opportunities to share about Bitcoin with other people. there are a number of blogs and news based website which contains the latest and informative writing. I think that source is enough to learn about Bitcoin if someone knows the English.
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

my way to spread bitcoin with my loved ones is family, i can see the result that i get from bitcoin. because those who believe more with me than others. because I find it difficult to explain to others.

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

what i did is very simple just show them what i get from bitcoin and they will asking me if they interesting. i show them what i get when i trade using bitcoin and for how long. ussually the think is just bullshit or some kind of scam. when i show them my money from bitcoin they stard to believe
catvantuong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:38:11 AM

i usually show my friends that i have much money then they are curious to ask me : where is much money ? you have . Then i say bitcoin
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

Personally speaking when my friends wants me to have a conversation with them they meet me somewhere in a restaurants sometimes in StarBucks. They will literally open a conversation then after a long hour talking with them they will ask me about Bitcoin and then sharing them what i know about bitcoin. Right now they are trading bitcoin to cryptocurrency while others still the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: