Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22683 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

if I teach bitcoin when someone sees what I'm doing. when they approached me I was working on a bitcoin that could make money, then they asked me to get them taught about bitcoin.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

Although I do not have much idea about bitcoin, I still think that bitcoin helps us to be successful in our daily life. So I think bitcoin's knowledge needs to spread among all.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

My way of spreading about bitcoin is to teach my friends and relatives to know about bitcoin and how it works and im glad that they are willing to learn.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

Videos are the best way to go. People are too lazy to road wall of texts about convoluted technical stuff. Andreas Antonopoulos videos are a good way to share some basic knowledge on bitcoin. I also like Trace Mayer interviews where he makes some good points.

So yeah, share videos because if you think the average person will bother to read the whitepaper you are dreaming.

I'm into social networking site like FB. That's when i joined social media campaign in one of the bounties i found here around and my friends started to noticed that i've been posting unusual in their sight. They asked me about what i am posting recently and that's it.

Either way, your medium of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is amazing.

Cheers!
Well I think I am using social media because I have a lot of friends on Facebook, whatsApp, and I have already inform a lot of my friend and most of them have already join bitcoin and now a days a lot of people around the world hey they are sending me messages and friends request for bitcoin because people like bitcoin.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

Whenever I am doing any kind of seminar on any topic I somewhere somehow include/mention blockchain and Bitcoin.  After the seminar, many have approached me asking about blockchain technology , I have successfully introduced many people to btc or you can say , btc to many people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

I create a group or community Bitcoin I often do discussions, seminars and so on.
and to spread knowledge about Bitcoin and its development I share it through blogs, articles, and social media.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

I spread it by hanging out with friends, when we talk about work, with that opportunity I spread bitcoin to my friends, they asked what bitcoin is it?
Let me show you a bitcoin video let them self-assess what bitcoin is.
Let them watch a video about bitcoin is also good for them to fully understand what bitcoin really is, you are just the one who will teach them on how to earn bitcoin and how they can do that. It is nice to tell everyone your knowledge about bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

I spread it by hanging out with friends, when we talk about work, with that opportunity I spread bitcoin to my friends, they asked what bitcoin is it?
Let me show you a bitcoin video let them self-assess what bitcoin is.
Let them watch a video about bitcoin is also good for them to fully understand what bitcoin really is, you are just the one who will teach them on how to earn bitcoin and how they can do that. It is nice to tell everyone your knowledge about bitcoin.
yes i agree but for me i will introduce  bitcoin to my friends face to face  talk so the  they can understand.because if we only shared a link tbere will be a big posibility that they refused it because at first they did not understand it and im sure they will get bored on it . I experience that onced at  my first top up in bitcoin.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:13:17 AM

my way to expand my knowledge of bitcoin is with the help of a friend who knows it. Of course, the family is here to give me the knowledge. I use social media like facebook, I share a blogs. To encourage and expand the bitcoin members, they will also be able to give me some other information.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

i usually show my friends that i have much money then they are curious to ask me : where is much money ? you have . Then i say bitcoin
As i see you are a junior member its to risk to earn much money as you say. Maybe you consider your friends by doing investment or trading? But its risky right ? cause as i know that is the only way how to earn even in low rank.  Keep it up mate be motivated.but the must easy way for me to earn is joining in different campaign . Just keep active here in forum until you reach member to earn lot of money . .best regards
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:06:43 AM

Good question. There are many ways to spread knowledge in bitcoin. Through Facebook Twitter we can spread its knowledge. I have discussed about Bitcoin with many of my friends and many of them are interested. Many people are earning money. I have also discussed in my family. My brother used Bitcoin. We also like Bitcoin's knowledge. Can spread.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

Good question. There are many ways to spread knowledge in bitcoin. Through Facebook Twitter we can spread its knowledge. I have discussed about Bitcoin with many of my friends and many of them are interested. Many people are earning money. I have also discussed in my family. My brother used Bitcoin. We also like Bitcoin's knowledge. Can spread.
yes i agree bitcoin is really interesting and it can give us a  lot of income my way of spreading bitcoin is to discuss it in front of my freind and tell them about the advantage of using bitcoin and it its good un expectable price that good to invest.so then by that way of spreading i can help everyone who tend to believe that this cryptocurrency will exist and we can gain through it.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Well just by posting on facebook to refer them onto bitcoin toturial like. Hey i am looking for some people with a little knowledge about techs and stuff and also internet is a must on this business (have pictures of money on the picture invovled) then actually teach more about bitcoin and let them grow by exploring more bitcoin specukations and more dicussions
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:29:06 PM

yes i agree bitcoin is really interesting and it can give us a  lot of income my way of spreading bitcoin is to discuss it in front of my freind and tell them about the advantage of using bitcoin and it its good un expectable price that good to invest.so then by that way of spreading i can help everyone who tend to believe that this cryptocurrency will exist and we can gain through it.
I also tried that way of spreading the words of bitcoin to my friends and other people that i know but most of them are just laughing or they are not taking it seriously because they think that i am like the networker who are into recruiting for getting some commission but they didn't know that i am doing this because i want to share it and to give them chance to earn money also.
catvantuong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

normally i would buy new motobike , house and travel . my friends are curious to aske me  : where are the money you buy so much ?
----> bitcoin
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Well just by posting on facebook to refer them onto bitcoin toturial like. Hey i am looking for some people with a little knowledge about techs and stuff and also internet is a must on this business (have pictures of money on the picture invovled) then actually teach more about bitcoin and let them grow by exploring more bitcoin specukations and more dicussions
I also love the idea of creating blogs and youtube videos so I can try helping some of my friends who's still looking to this system, its hard to convince people
who doesn't have any idea about this currency most of the first time hearing what we are talking called this as a scam and just a hype or a Ponzi typed of
investment so better to be more creativity influencing people to learn crypto.
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

To be truthful I am not spreading the bitcoin knowledge, I'm just mentioning it to my pals, but not to all of my close friends. I'm just entertaining these close friends of mine that I know that actually intrigued on undertaking this occupation. Most of the time I've seasoned this normal folks who are only interested on the initial time simply because they considered that earning bitcoin is that simple, they didn't know that it will get time to make large in bitcoin.I am contemplating to have a Seminar regarding about this issue, that I will share it to anyone who is interested to earn money on the internet with bitcoin, but of course if they want to go to the seminar, they need to pay a registration fee, and then it is up to them if they will just take it critically or not.  
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

I don't usually tell to my friends about bitcoin as they just ignore it. I just post it on my social media account like facebook and twitter. If someone is interested about bitcoin they do a private message and i just give them ideas about how bitcoin works and it's up to them to do their own research.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
Same here. I usually start by showing my mobile bitcoin wallet, then they will ask me 'What's that? Is that for what?'. Then I start telling to them what it has. Then they ask what does btc means, and I introduce what bitcoin is, how to have it. Of course, introducing bitcoin to others is not that easy, but they understand it more when I converted my bitcoin in peso, they get to know how big its value when converted into our currency. Proofs will always be the best thing to let them understand it more.

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:03:03 AM

It is good to spread our knowledge about bitcoin. My way of spreading it is explaining them what are bitcoin and how it works. My family and friends are interested of joining here so they have a lot of questions and I discussed it to them. They can earn more money here and this can help them to their financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: