Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22678 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:06:15 AM

I'm a student and i work here in the forum as my part time job in order to reduce my payments in expenses, transportation and project. Since i'm a teenager and i like social medias alot i shared my experience and knowledge about bitcoin as well as news and other things related in cryptocurrency in my social accounts this is my way in order to spread my bitcoin knowledge and also we know that social media is the fastest way in order to spread news and and experiences.

i also share my experiences in my blogspot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talktomybitcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

My favorite way to explain something new - is to compare it to something very common or well-known. For example, I explain some music production processes to my friend, who is a professional illustrator, through the comparison with the drawing process. I guess the easiest way to explain the idea of bitcoin to a person, is to compare it to the current banking system, and then to show all the advantages of blockchain technology and the examples of it's usage in the fields where this person works.
That's my way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge  Smiley Also I spread the knowledge to Russian-speaking community by doing voice-overs of some crypto videos (I do translation from English to Russian)
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is to share some post from other bitcoin related page on my social media accounts then if someone ask or care to ask is i will tell them my knowledge on bitcoin on why i use it. Sometimes when someone ask me i just used some google information about it then tell them the advantage of using it. If they ask if we can here then i will say yes then explain that on how to do that but i only teach basic information.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Through my facebook account, a lot of my friends got really curious whenever I share posts by participating to various facebook campaigns. My friends knows that I don't just post some random pages and got really curious about the pattern and how the word Bitcoin pops up a lot lately in my wall.  Grin

mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

I just explained about the bitcoin system and its advantages to my friends who have critical thinking.
I also can use my offline business (screen printing) to make shirt with design of bitcoin and my wallet.
When bitcoin become more popular in my country, i am planning to accepted and used bitcoin as payment method of my offline business.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

It's better to spread knowledge about bitcoin with your family and frienss rather than someone that only ask you about it. Maybe they will not trust you what you're saying. My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge telling someone I know that willing to learn about the latest technology trends because I know they can easy catch up what I'm saying. We have a subject that we talked about cashless society then I told them that this will be possible by means of digital currency and they immediately curious about it and told them what I know about digital currency and also about bitcoin.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

By the way im still a new here so that's why im not ready to spread my knowledge about bitcoin but if i get a lot of knowledge about bitcoin someday i will spread my own knowledge about bitcoin hopefully.

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

It is good to spread our knowledge about bitcoin. My way of spreading it is explaining them what are bitcoin and how it works. My family and friends are interested of joining here so they have a lot of questions and I discussed it to them. They can earn more money here and this can help them to their financial needs.
it is certain that this happens because they have seen and felt the great impact that is happening on your economy.
because now the bitcoin is getting famous and many people want to know it.
I think bitcoin can boost the world economy.
and in this year very many people are interested in bitcoin and it is not difficult to spread the knowledge of bitcoin in the present.
we do not have to bother looking for people who want to understand, they will come alone to ask it

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

What I'm doing to propagate bitcoins makes me blogs where people need to know about bitcoins, how it starts and what needs to be done to start earning money here. In this way many people follow me and many people are enlightened about bitcoins. So many people also congratulate me

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

Everyone have an way to spreading bitcoin knowledge and its happy if they got new learnings from you. My way of spreading the bitcoin knowledge is to easy, when in my classroom and have a free time and if we talk about things i talked about bitcoin and it is easy because they openminded .
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

I don't usually tell to my friends about bitcoin as they just ignore it. I just post it on my social media account like facebook and twitter. If someone is interested about bitcoin they do a private message and i just give them ideas about how bitcoin works and it's up to them to do their own research.
I also often make posting about bitcoin information every day to update and my friend is also always active to ask. this is one effective way of making post about high bitcoin prices making them ask questions
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

I don't often spread bitcoin because there are some people that they want you to spoonfed all the informations to them. So I just did was if there's a friend who's willing to learn and have the eagerness to this then I won't hesitate to give information. Before I spread information through my facebook that's why many are chatting me how to do these and those. Maybe I'm just tired of lazy people around me.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

Well, I have two ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge starting from face-to-face interaction. To elaborate, I tend to talk about bitcoin to my close friends. Some gets interested and starts questioning me, and some gets uninterested thinking it is a sort of scam or something not too worthy to put your efforts on. But once you show them how much money you had got, they will start to believe you and be interested. My other method is social media. I tend to chat with people on social media just to get them know about bitcoin. Honestly, I find social media easier than real life interaction because I made many people interested in bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

Well for me, I personally take on bitcoin on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I'm connected to all my friends on social media, the ones that are close by and the ones that are living at the other side of the world. I spread words about bitcoin on how important it is to use bitcoin. Starting by what is bitcoin of course, how it works, and how to use bitcoins. Many of my friends, started asking me  immediately where to buy bitcoins and where to store bitcoins as well.   
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

It's better to spread knowledge about bitcoin with your family and frienss rather than someone that only ask you about it. Maybe they will not trust you what you're saying. My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge telling someone I know that willing to learn about the latest technology trends because I know they can easy catch up what I'm saying. We have a subject that we talked about cashless society then I told them that this will be possible by means of digital currency and they immediately curious about it and told them what I know about digital currency and also about bitcoin.

cause your family and you friends that will truly see for what changes happen with you because of bitcoin and yet they are the one who can truly understand and the first that will listen to you if you are success to convince and spread about the bitcoin that would be the time you can spread it to the other for my opinion it is hard for me to spread the knowledge about its not easy as we all know.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:39:35 PM

I always post the news of bitcoin everyday in my facebook aaccount, cointelegraph,coindesk,bitcoin news when they publish every minute or hour i always post it in my wall and my friends keep on viewing and reading some articles that's the way i spread bitcoin and if they ask me anything about bitcoin i will answer them quickly.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

As for my experience, the best way I can spread information about bitcoin is when I share them hiw much I earn in bitcoin. I cam get their attention through this then that is the way I explain what is bitcoin and what is the possible future of it. It is much easier to explain bitcoin in my family members and close friends  compare to some strangers. It takes time and some knowledge to do this but if they are really interested it will be much easier.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

I am using the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter to spread the word about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Also sometimes I talk with my friends and relatives offline about the Bitcoin, but most of them aren't really interested. Using the social media sites is better in my opinion, there is a lot of people there.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:09:03 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I limitedly spread my knowledge about bitcoin because i think if the numbers of bounty hunters are getting high the possibility that you can get a high stakes is getting low.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:12:27 PM

I often share something related to Bitcoin such as some news or a picture of my balance to facebook or twitter Smiley) After saw that picture of read the article a lot of people asked me about Bitcoin and how to earn Bitcoin Smiley). I told them everything I know about it and then they will share it to another people Cheesy. It's the way how I spread my knowledge about Bitcoin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: