Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22678 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I limitedly spread my knowledge about bitcoin because i think if the numbers of bounty hunters are getting high the possibility that you can get a high stakes is getting low.

If you want to get a high stakes in a bounty campaign, you need work hard for it. Also, if people get into bitcoin, you don't have to worry about your stakes since they will not join your bounty campaign but the forum. We are talking about bitcoin and not your stakes on the bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djablom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:45 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I limitedly spread my knowledge about bitcoin because i think if the numbers of bounty hunters are getting high the possibility that you can get a high stakes is getting low.

If you want to get a high stakes in a bounty campaign, you need work hard for it. Also, if people get into bitcoin, you don't have to worry about your stakes since they will not join your bounty campaign but the forum. We are talking about bitcoin and not your stakes on the bounty campaign.
I agree with you that we you need to get high stakes in a bounty campaign but i think there are more things than just this forum like trading and doing ICO's i think you should need to try everything and adjust what is the best for you.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

Explain about bitcoin to someone is too hard.but, if anyone( who are interested about bitcoin)ask me about bitcoin. i suggest him to see some videos. and i give him some link about it.because, in this time peoples are so lazy to read articles. after that, if he ask me any  question, i will try to explain him everything perfectly.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

The major avenue I am using to spread the knowledge about bitcoin is through all the social media platform within my reach. Now alot of friends from those social media have started  asking me for further detail about bitcoin and how to invest.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
I don't talk about bitcoin to people i don't know, i only talk about it with my friends. First i talk about our job and how i stumble upon bitcoin and after that i show them a little bit of my result to get them interested. After that they usually ask how i do it and i will explain it from there.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

I bought a Bitcoin sticker a few years ago which I stuck on my car. Hopefully that has helped spread the word a little bit.
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

Having vast knowledge allows us to share comfortably with anyone. Usually, I would share with my close friends when we meet up. Other than that we can spread BTC knowledge and news from many other bitcoin-related telegram groups.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

I agree with you that we you need to get high stakes in a bounty campaign but i think there are more things than just this forum like trading and doing ICO's i think you should need to try everything and adjust what is the best for you.
yes of course you need to find for where you are profitable if working on campaign or just focus on trading or mining just like in a job on the outside all we need is to be flexible so there comes a time here that you need to be flexible also.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

I am not greedy for knowledge, during  last mounth i  tell about bitcoin,  blockchain, bointy ICOs to  my 5 friends, however only 1 called me back and asked details.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

I only have T-shirts be inscribed and bitcoin logo. perhaps it includes disseminating bitcoin. although there are only a few people who will see the shirts I wear.

iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:23:31 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

my way is just using social media and making posts in other places.

I make some posts around instagram and twitter. Iuse the hashtags that are trending and put bitcoin info in it.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

Well there are so many ways to spread the word of bitcoin, but i think that the most important and neccesary way to make it, is just by promotion. imagine if bitcoin is showed on the TV, it would be amazing, and everybody will feel tempted to buy it, that is why promotion is so important at the moment.
Or the same applies if it gets accepted on big online shops like amazon or ebay.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

In my case, I do personally have some sort of meet ups for discussion within a certain place like a house of my classmate to do some talks about what bitcoin really is. Since they are my classmates that have been asking me about bitcoin, it is easy for me to explain to them very well what bitcoin is and how do I obtain income on it. With regards to my family or relatives that also asks me about bitcoin, we just have a simple meet up in our own house to discuss what bitcoin is. I also do entertain personal messages from chats to answer their questions over phone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

The stake system of bounty campaign still depends on the ranking of your account. But in this forum, we have some managers do not care this issue much. They also do not limits and make more difference between high ranking members and low ranking members. Example Sylon is one of manager has not much changes rates between hero member and full member, but this is jamal, you will see Hero can x3 stake per week if compare to full member Smiley

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

For the distribution of bitcoin is not ample. Now BTC has only two functions of investment and speculation. Trade with bitcoins also minor is utilised given the expense of the transaction and the time of their passage would now drop in this phase, and I consider its key to promote bitcoin.
index932

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

I use my Shift Card in style Smiley and when people get curious and ask about it, I give them a quick intro and also invite them to visit my youtube channel where i do have content about bitcoin and other alt coins!
Demure178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:48 PM

the best way i think you can spread bitcoin knowledge is through schools, seminar and social networks, those are where to get your listeners, mostly schools are better because they will wana understand the concept of everything!
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:41:47 PM

I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend by seeing my friend change in financial matters, keep asking me money from where and he say from botcoin, then start to wonder about bitcoin.
Maybe that way I will do to introduce bitcoin to others is by showing the results and give them

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend by seeing my friend change in financial matters, keep asking me money from where and he say from botcoin, then start to wonder about bitcoin.
Maybe that way I will do to introduce bitcoin to others is by showing the results and give them

This is right, showing your yielded result is much easier than telling them that you will get this and that if yu do this. That is why now i am focusing hard on this so i can somehow help other people.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:32:36 PM

First, I have it introduce it to my partner. Then I created a group in Facebook and add my family and close friends. At first, it was very difficult for them to accept bitcoin until i show my earning and posted it in the group. They are amaze how i earn it and one by one, they pm me in every topic they don't understand. Every important things to remember before joining in the forum, wallets to be use, form of post to consider and etc. Until now, I'm teaching them the basic, hope it will be worth it to teach them for their own future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: