Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22673 times)
ims0meshkumar0000000

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

The way through which i got to know about bitcoin was that first of all i knew that it is a currency ( online currency ) cryptocurrency but never knew how it is been obtained in our wallet and never wanted to knew it so , but through internet surfing i came to know it's value which was crossing $5000 , and with so much value of it , there was a programme organised in prime time on news channel i.e,On TV , so then i get to knew it , then with help of friends I came to knew that the site ,campaign , will pay you for posting once you are enough to fulfill their criteria . , wow , kadakkk , this was one of my instant reaction actually inside listening to those words ! Means payment for just expressing your thought on any of the 100's(each day comes out with some new topic ) of topics , just with then, guys i think this is one of the best way of teaching sry spreading bitcoin knowledge . Some way or the other the media plays an important role in spreading the knowledge true knowledge , like me their are , will be many of the persons , who don't knew the appropriate steps to use this site , not only for money but to discuss and keep their thoughts openly and also to improve their way of knowledge .( If any one find something to which my posts may be further improved then brother let me know )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

I share it only with the nearest person. relatives, relatives and lovers. so I think this is a tangible sharing of knowledge about digital technology that can be profitable. and the way is not always the same for everyone to understand.
That is right, you have to remember depend on the knowledge and the ability of each person, you will have a method to teach and explain for it. Of course, important the person you want to share your knowledge about Bitcoin really want to know it or not, if they do not care Bitcoin, they can not understand the benefit of Bitcoin.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

I follow my friend who introduce Bitcoin to me. My friend resigned his job and stay in home just see most of the time in shops. when asked him what are you doing now a days you are not going to job. He replied I am working online job. It make me to curious what is it then only he explained about bitcoin and I am here.

So let people / friends / relatives whatever whoever let them notice us and they should ask us and believe me it increase the value of Bitcoin if we tell them I am doing bitcoin come join it wont worth.

Sorry may be I am wrong believe me this trend works with me.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

A bitcoin fan page in facebook I guess that would have been great as you all may know there are lot of ways you can spread this but I guess one of the best ways is thru creating a facebook page since many people are adept in Facebook and as we all know some people part in their daily routine is social media website.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
catalystal

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

I talk about bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies with people from time to time, first starting with if they have ever heard of any of these, if yes what do they think about it, and then continue on from there. And depending on the audience, I talk about innovations and problems blockchain can help fix, or how profitable it is to trade, invest in crytocurrencies and blockchain startups and how crypto can and will take over FIAT.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Well, there are many ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge. One is through forums like what I do right know. The other one is through social media and it’s very effective.
banut

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

Seriously telling if you do nothing just work with Bitcoin people will start asking you what are you doing that time if we explain about Bitcoin and it will automatically spread in the area wherever you stay.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

Seriously telling if you do nothing just work with Bitcoin people will start asking you what are you doing that time if we explain about Bitcoin and it will automatically spread in the area wherever you stay.

Certainly, if people around you are interested into something even you do not say it or inform them, they will ask you about it.  Let your earnings be your voice.  My friends asked me what I am earning since they saw me having nee stuff and gadgets.  Then I just told them about bitcoin and asked me a little about it.  Now they are likewise earning.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:56:26 AM

The best way to spread is through the mouth publicity which keep s on extending throughout the areas we roam across. Still we can also tell the good things about the way bitcoin has performed well in Th e past few years in terms of investment and trading. i Still advise people to make their own analysis they want to inform their colleagues/fellow members/family etc.I also would like to tell them the digital transactions its capable of & saving of time as well .From the investment point of view , firsts always stable & will remain as long as volume is there in the market.The best thing is trade and earn or invest an earn, its the same thing.All the best for all of us , lets see where the price is headed and lets analyse and publicly declare the results.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I share it to my family and friends that I am earning from bitcoin and continue to share to them about it so that they can have basic knowledge about it. There are some who are curious about it especially on how much I am earning and I just share to them an average so that they will have an idea. Some may further ask me questions about it and some would just say that they are afraid to try it because it might become a scam. I told them it is not and then for those interested, I would explain to them in a more specific way.

wembleyraider

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

I do not intentionally spread information about bitcoin but it seems like the people around me inevitably asks where do i get my money these days so since its not much of a

bother. i introduce them to various niche in cryptocoins world particularly on bitcoin although to be honest not all of them lasts as most of them always says its too technical for

me. as of now i currently have 1 person who successfully exerted effort to be part of this community. Its really hard to spread knowledge about bitcoin as some people are skeptical about it.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Certainly, if people around you are interested into something even you do not say it or inform them, they will ask you about it.  Let your earnings be your voice.  My friends asked me what I am earning since they saw me having nee stuff and gadgets.  Then I just told them about bitcoin and asked me a little about it.  Now they are likewise earning.

Well, that's good if everyone is interested in what you are doing. Sometimes it is the reverse, in short they don't care. So it is still good to tell them atleast, like asking them if they know bitcoin.

Most of the time people are not interested, but by telling them, atleast they have knowledge, who knows they encounter it while watching TV or while browsing on their social media accounts.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

I've just started a crypto blog - partly to spread Bitcoin knowledge, and partly to help get things clear in my own head, because I get that from writing things down.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:34:18 AM

I tend to tell about bitcoin to people I already know because I don't want the knowledge of bitcoin to be misused. because in my city nobody received a payment through bitcoin so I spread it through my wearing shirt that bitcoin logo.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

The way I spread the knowledge about bitcoin is by talking directly with a friend or relative. While explaining bitcoin, I also provide proof of transaction from my blockchain wallet so they are more confident.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:44:56 AM

Hey..
In fact bitcoins is known by 90% of the population because its always in the news.
Though people know its name they aren't really sure of what it is.
Well I always prefer practical knowledge as compared to the theoretical one.
I love to let someone know about this site and let them explore, also I tell them about how it works and how the rate is affected and how you can become rich by this method Tongue in fact I never forget to tell them how they can earn and gain profit by holding bitcoins and most people ... Sorry all are interested when they hear about the word money! And.. they themselves think about knowing more about bitcoins and when they are curious they explore and ask me what they don't understand Cheesy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

That's when i started tweeting and retweeting tweets on my twitter account that get my friends noticed. They ask me about what's the crypto hype that i am always retweeting which is indeed unusual to them. So that's the time when i told them and share them what's bitcoin all about.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

My way to spreading bitcoin knowledge, is by ask some friend to go with me into cafe nearby. and a little chit chat to open the topic, after the explanation, i paid for the meal in that cafe. a little explanation again how much income that i can get and so on  Smiley

satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:34:07 AM

Now when sometimes my friends and relatives talk about bitcoin , because Bitcoin is nowadays in the main headlines, I show them the graph of bitcoin one year before it was at what rate and now at what rate , they are simply so much amazed 
and say of buying it immediately .  Some of my friends made huge profit on bitcoin I tell them , more over,  to some of friends I had told to buy it when its rate was below $400 , this way I have brought lot of friend in this business.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:45:31 AM

I only discuss bitcoin to my family and close friends who I think can easily understand these cryptocurrencies. I chose people whom I will open this topic because I think some people cannot really absorbed what you are really trying to explain. Also,  the internet and social media sites are great help.The moment I opened up bitcoin topic,  I will follow up by showing some proof of what I have payed or bought by using Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: