Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ..........HALAL Coin ...[ HALAL ]  (Read 2135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

ne kadar bos konusan insan var burda. adam koymus adini birsey cikarmis begenmiyorsan girmezsin. duygu somurusu ile ne alakasi var anlamadim. isteyen girer begenmeyen girmez bitti. boyle bir coin arayanlarin isteklerine hitap eder belki scam cikar onu kimse bilemez ama bilmeden yorum yapmaya da gerek yok

Forumun mantığı bu değil mi, aktif olarak yorum yapıyoruz yatırım yapmayı düşünen arkadaşlar bilgileniyor fikir ediniyor bu sayede.O zaman konu açılsın kilitlesin konu sahibi konuyu böyle mantık olmaz kusura bakmayın.

Konusun elestirin.illah pohpohlayin diyen yok. Sadece iki konuda ricam guzel yurdumun insanlari. Isme bakip pesin  yorum yapmayin.Whitepaperi okuyun ustune konusun. Scam diyosan neden Boyle dusunuyosan detaylandir. ICO larin %60 Inin scam oldugu soyleniyor zaten. Scam olmasin Icin ICO olmasin lazim. HALAL coin ICO diyoruz ama bi ICO yok ortada ethereum contract gibi. transparan olsun diye waves token yaptik. Waves tokenler ethereum gibi yuksek satis yapamiyor. Cunku exchange e koyuyosun. Alan  satadabiliyo hemen. Bounty verdiklerimizin bazilari satisa koyuyo hemen. Fiyat gozlemlene bildiginden ne FOMO veya hype da olmuyor.
Biz bu sekilde olmasinin daha uygun oldugunu dusunduk. Sonucta Kar amacli bi sirket degiliz. Inandigimiz fikirlerde katilan bi comunite olusturmaya calisiyoruz. Kisa yoldan zengin etme gibi bir vaadimiz yok. Zaten fikirlerimizi desteklemiyosaniz hic almayin niye alasiniz ki.
Inanin Ben sahsen bounty vermeyi satmaya tercih ederim. Az az ama cok genis bi kitleye dagilsin. Hakeden bi kitleye. Hemfikir bi kitleye. Turkceye tercume etmek cok mi zordu White paper I. Turk ler haric butun dillere cevrildi. Ben ceviremezmiydim bastan. Cevirirdim. Istedimki turklerden biri alsin 6000 HALAL bounty. Ama cikmadi turklerden kimse. Forumdada baktim bi allahin kulu white paper I okumamis. Mecbur Ben cevirdim turkce karakter olmadan.
Bounty ler verdiklerimizde de bit tane turke rastlamadim daha. Yani siz bu forumda uzerinize aliniyosunuz sanki size birseye pazarlanmaya calisiyoruz diye  ama konunun pazarlamayla alakasi olmadigi gibi bu forumdakilerle hicbir alakasi yok. Izlandalilar bile turklerden daha ilgili bilgili HALAL coin hakkinda. Okadar diyim Yani.

Siz hobi olarak gene elestirin terbiye,hakaret be iftira sinirlarini asmadan. Kazara HALAL coin falan almayin sonra kaprisinizi cekemem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

Ana thread de yazdigim bir postu buraya da birakiyorum. Bi fikriniz olsun.

Actually you have it all wrong my friend, This coin is not here to arm people against ISIS and in that sense it wont kill any ISIS militant,
However it achieves something more important which is preventing ISIS from brainwashing young Muslims and recruiting them.
You obvously have no idea how ISIS gain power and become a huge problem.
Let me explain it as simple as i can.
Terrorist attacks of ISIS in europe is their way to provoke low IQ racist neo-nazis and convert average citizens to Muslim haters.
More people hates Muslims in europe is a great opportunity for them. In this way they make feel an average Muslim isolated and alone. They start to feel that they are not a part of the society, they feel discriminated. And not actually feel but they are discriminated in some circumstances. Imagine that you are being treated like a potential terrorist by the citizens of your country. When you take flight everybody is staring to you and to your luggage.  There are millions of Muslims living in europe. With the effect of this psychology  even if  only 1 % Muslim of them falls in hands of ISIS it means 100 000 new militants for them. With this new recruitment they can continue their the bloody war in middle east.

What are european states doing to stop this? They are doing things for sure. Secret services are probably offering residence permit etc to paperless muslim immigrants to make them go mosques and report them potential ISIS sympathizants and recruiters. So they tag more people as potential teroorist but they cant do anything until they can not blame them with anything since there is no crime commited yet. They are trying to survelliance thousands of people like this which is very difficult task. And doesnt solve anything.  They attack when they attack and they can not to do anything more than watching.

The solution is not Reaction , the solution is proaction.
How? Among Muslims you can not hear any strong anti ISIS voice. Because most people are scared of ISIS, scared being a target of ISIS. Lets take the example of recent Barcelona attack. A Muslim preacher which is strongly anti ISIS stated that he has been threatened by the ISIS group several times publicly within the mosque. Which shows the severity of the situation. Among Muslims you cant hear anti ISIS voices because of the fear. And if you are a fool young boy from a Muslim family, you just see social media threads where you see that you are hated and you are seen as a potential terrorist for just being a terrorist. At the other side there is ISIS whou claims to be the real islam. And among the Muslims there is no opposite voice to ISIS !!! 

The only voice to prevent this young boy from being an ISIS militant is to empower anti ISIS voices within the Muslim community. Because this young boy believes what he hears and the only voice reaches him is the voice of ISIS.

HALAL Coin project is trying to do excactly this. We shouldnt expect from police or governments  too much. They will only react, never proact. We as Muslim society have to pproact and prevent our young generation to fall into the hands of ISIS. To this we need raise more voices against them. We have to encourage Muslims to share anti ISIS stories , comments and ideas to social media. Which should be rewarded with HALAL Coins.
This eases the problem in a drastic way because it makes double effect.
1- Young Muslims hear and understand that ISIS is not islam and ISIS is a monster.
2- Average european sees and understands that all Muslims arent ISIS .

I tried to explain as simple i can however if you get confused dont worry because it is normal that you are confused because you dont have much information about the facts and there are really deep sociological and human psychological basics inside it. Since the problem is complicated, the solution is also complicated but the most appropriate one. Trust me. If you want to understand the real cause and the best solution of the problem, my phrases written above are the best resources you can ever come accross.

I have  written a PhD thesis about this problem and probable best solution for this (I cant give you a link for obvious reasons). But a peace of paper doest work alone. Being a crypto enthusiastic on the otherside i thought i came up with the best way to promote this idea.

I have no doubt that this project being succeful  would destroy ISIS more than ballistice missiles + grounforces+ guns etc.
The most important resource of ISIS is not oil, it is human resources. Open up your eyes.

Best Regards
greensandwich

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

After reading the previous post i must say that i want to support this coin.  thank you for clearing it up.  i was wonfdering the same.  sounds like a good project.  we need more projects like this in the crypto space
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

youtube da yainlanan abgimsiz bir HALAL Coin analizi

https://youtu.be/VRu36RbALSo
pitipawn

Activity: 196
Merit: 578

kedim çilek şeker çiçek !

View Profile