Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:10:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to discipline a child  (Read 3834 times)
WellnessFargo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

Since childhood, to teach to order. Do not indulge and keep your position. To explain everything in a calm voice and not raise your voice. The main thing is not to fall for the children.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash

Activity: 784

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

spanking always work, thats how they do it in the old days. black american are still doing it and it works for them.
explaining to a kid that they did a terrible mistake and does have to suffer the consequences, even the teachers in school do this decades ago. but if they do it today, they can be sued already. times changed.

Katariah

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

The key to discipline a child starts at an early stage. Be a role model to your child and discipline him/her well not to the point that you are going to abuse your power he/she is still your child. Dont forgrt to spend time with your child Wink.
Will.Smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

I think by your example at first. If you are disciplined at all then its much easier to discipline someone else. You have to do it regularly for a very long time period.

eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:24:39 AM

What are your thoughts on the appropriate techniques in disciplining children? Children grow up to be insecure and shy when they have had a difficult childhood. Studies have shown that the way they have been disciplined in the past affects how they deal with depression or happiness in the future. What do you think?
Sometime it affects in the future but still depend on a child on how they will interpret on how they disciplined their parents. I still belive that if a child is a good person in nature, they will still be a good boy/girl when they grow up. I descipline my son with just my mouth sometimes I scold him but I don't tell anything something bad at all. I am just getting angry for him to scared at me sometimes.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mr_enoc

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:25:54 AM

Know your limits. Be a good father, a model for every good deeds or good attitude that they need to posses. Set some rules in the family and be a doer od your own rule. It will surely help to discipline a child.

sonicwave

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

What are your thoughts on the appropriate techniques in disciplining children? Children grow up to be insecure and shy when they have had a difficult childhood. Studies have shown that the way they have been disciplined in the past affects how they deal with depression or happiness in the future. What do you think?
It is necessary that the child grows in discipline from birth. That he did not see how the parents quarrel. In addition, do not buy expensive toys too much, but show discipline in your example.

dindasulis

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

there are no best ways. There are some right ways and some wrong ways. this my way how I try to maximize the right ways:
Stop treating your kid like a child. I mean " stop treating use wrong way" dont hurt your child.  I'm serious.
or you can try this method:
So, how do you parent a child without treating them like a child? Here are some tricks that have worked for us:

1. Explain yourself. Kids ask "Why?" so much because they genuinely want to learn. At some point, they stop asking... and it's generally because we stop giving them real answers.

2. When a child questions your instructions, it's a great opportunity to teach. When you explain the reasons and context behind a rule, you're giving the child the tools to build their own moral framework, to fill in the blanks between the rules they know and the ones they don't. This is fundamental to learning.

3. Offering an explanation is also a great opportunity for your own reflection. If you don't have a good reason for a rule ("Stop making faces."), it's probably a crappy rule and you're probably taking yourself too seriously.
Ask them questions. Play this game: See how long of a conversation you can have with your child by only asking questions.

4. At first you'll be surprised at how much they talk. Then you'll be surprised at how beautifully complex their minds actually are. And then you'll be surprised at how rewarding it is to really get to know your own kid.

5. As for the child, they will love the fact that you care enough to ask about their day, about their feelings, about their preferences, about all the trivial little things that loom large in a child's mind.

6. Asking questions is the single strongest signal you can send that you're listening, that you love them, and that you care what they think.
Give them options. A lot of a child's frustration stems from having no choice in anything. A lot of your frustration stems from having to make lots of tiny, trivial decisions every day that drain your mental batteries.

7. Delegate some of those decisions to your child and you can solve both problems at once. Your child gets to feel like an important, contributing member of the family because they got to pick out which beans to eat tonight. You get to make one less decision. Win-win.

This, more than any other trick, nips conflict in the bud. The child owns the decision now. They have no injustice to protest. Our son eats all his vegetables because he picks out which ones to buy.
Give them space. Speaking as an American, we tend to be too controlling of our kids, denying them the right to have their own initiative and to make their own mistakes.

christian24

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

take more time to be with them. Don't beat them if they did wrong just ask what they do and explain that it is wrong.

Tacocoin - THE Merged Mineable Scrypt Coin!
shunga

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

to discipline a child is so simple just advice them with a low voice to avoid scared them. teach them what is right and wrong doing and then take them in every week to the church to get some advice also.

Sydneydexter

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

For me a way to descipline a child  by let he or she experience everything and if he or she did something wrong try to keep calm and speak to your child and try to understand to him or her that what he or she did are wrong

Fully scalable freelancing market    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check our whitepaper 
C R Y P T O T A S K     ǀ     Decentralized task market     ǀ     Low fees - no limits - task market    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                           
                                                                                               Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Facebook
RenzAranez

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

For me as a parent there's no proper way on how to discipline a child but of course our main goal here is to teach them the right from wrong. To make them a good person. It defer only on how to implement it, because every child has there own behavior. There's a possibility that this way of discipline is effective in this child and ineffective in the other one. In my case my child will not lessen to me so i apply a force to teach them a lesson, but not to the point that you will become violent. After that i'll explain to them that i'm only doing this this to correct there bad doings. It was only for there own good.
isabelle605

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

i think from birth to we start discipline to the child then only they have to listen our words
Banulit

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

By discipline every children has different attitude so we can teach the right and wrong tell to kids the good manners by respecting to olders

hermanrz

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:28:30 AM

To discipline children is by giving clear rules so that the child can follow it and understand why must follow the rules

vengeancez

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

we must give harder education from now, because when they usual with harder things from they were kid, they will know and usual with the harder things when they were young..
nelsmining

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

I'm A fan of the time out.

Pabhi22

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:17:45 AM

By setting yourself as an example
@lynlyn

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:48:25 AM

Just dont use force
Meaning.OfShock

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:17 AM

Be a good example first of all. Nobody likes dictators with their straight restrictions. Adults and children alike always like good people more, so try to be kind with your child, make them love and respect you for the person you are and not for the money you have (like a lot of people do).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.