Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to discipline a child  (Read 4001 times)
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

What are your thoughts on the appropriate techniques in disciplining children? Children grow up to be insecure and shy when they have had a difficult childhood. Studies have shown that the way they have been disciplined in the past affects how they deal with depression or happiness in the future. What do you think?

Yes if we stop our child to do anything then he will always afraid and always be in question that can I take my decisions.. So let them do whatever they want if they are wrong then tell them what is wrong and what is right... always give them clarification rather than stopping them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gccaalim

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

Children have different kinds of personalities hence different kinds of approach are needed. We can't be too strict and too lenient to them. We just need to discipline them in a way that they would still feel that they're loved instead of being angry to them about a mistake that they've done. If it came into being physical to them, just educate them and tell them why you need to do and explain why it came to that punishment. Let them still feel the love and concern to them.

KroFly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

Children have different kinds of personalities hence different kinds of approach are needed. We can't be too strict and too lenient to them. We just need to discipline them in a way that they would still feel that they're loved instead of being angry to them about a mistake that they've done. If it came into being physical to them, just educate them and tell them why you need to do and explain why it came to that punishment. Let them still feel the love and concern to them.

Yes, all children are different. It is necessary to find an individual approach to each child and without violence. Only first you need to become a good example for a child.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:59:37 PM

Let the children play with their companions because they will find their on way to learn what us right and what is wrong . Don't spoiled your children because he or she will never be discipline.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

Never use your fist. Even an open hand can be bad. Try a switch.

Cool
Question123

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:04:39 AM

THEY HAVE MANY WAYS TO DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILD . MANY PEOPLE THEY DISCIPLINE IS NOT GOOD LIKE THE BELT . AND OTHER PEOPLE DISCIPLINE THEIR CHILD IN A GOOD WAY LIKE TALK TO THEIR CHILDREN THATS IS WRONG. I THINK THATS THE GOOD WAY TO KNOW THE CHILD THAT IS WRONG . IF THEY SEE YOU TORTURE YOUR KID THEY HAVE CHILD PROTECTION DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT OR NOT?

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

julerz12

Activity: 238

Automated Intelligent Trading

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

Use the old fashion method.....A belt

Dude, seriously? that method isn't much effective, it'll only make your kid grow rebellious and distant to its parents.
Besides, now, that's against the law.

khobe19

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

Hard To Discipline a Child , Because they So young , A teenager Can Set Their Minds into bad or Good , It depends How To treat them
shuramaya

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

What are your thoughts on the appropriate techniques in disciplining children? Children grow up to be insecure and shy when they have had a difficult childhood. Studies have shown that the way they have been disciplined in the past affects how they deal with depression or happiness in the future. What do you think?

i have one son 5 years old  Grin
here some step i follow

Be consistent. Don't show anger or be harassing on little mistakes. If you want your children to be well-disciplined, then you have to be consistent about your several basic rules and then teach expectations as you do day to day parenting on new situations. Remember, often children make better choices and have better ideas than you. You have to listen or it will break their confidence and make them confused and sad.
Be respectful of your child. Remember that your child is a real human being, no matter how young your child is, or how frustrated you may be. If you want your child to respect your authority, then you have to respect the fact that your child is an imperfect human being with his/her own wants and needs, and that he/she needs love and respect from his/her parent or parents.
Be empathetic. Being empathetic is different from being sympathetic. Being empathetic means being able to appreciate your child's struggles, problems, and feelings, and considering why your child might be acting out. Being sympathetic means feeling sorry for your child when your child is upset during bad behavior, and wanting to rescue your child from his problem.
Communicate your expectations. It's important to let your child know exactly what you consider good and bad behavior, and what the consequences will be for that bad behavior. Once the child is old enough to understand your needs, you should make it clear that if he/she does one thing, that there will always be the same consequence.
Be authoritative, not authoritarian. An authoritative parent has clear expectations and consequences but is still loving and affectionate toward his or her child. This parent leaves room for flexibility and discusses problems and their solutions with a child. This is the ideal parenting style, though it is challenging to pull off all the time. The authoritarian parent also has clear expectations and consequences, but he doesn't give much affection to the child or explain the reasoning behind the behavior. This can lead the child to feel unloved and to not understand the importance of certain rules.
Consider the age and temperament of your child. No two children are the same, and it's important to consider who your child really is when you dole out a certain punishment. As your child gets older, you should also update your discipline system to fit a more mature child; on the other hand, you should avoid giving young children the same discipline you would give to an older, more capable child.

as for me, my child is the way to the future, i can't live forever, that's my child and theirs will go to the future
JemmaColin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Modern children have a very high activity threshold. It seems to me that this is not a genetic problem, but how and where these children live and where. Mostly I blame those foods and other things that the child uses. Only the chemistry that enters the child's body, is capable of causing mutations and at the atomic level contribute to a change in the in the muscle cells, as well as the nerve cells. And so the child begins to behave not like his parents, for example, in childhood. And this is a problem already of a global scale they are of one particular country.
bkbirge

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:44:22 AM

The ol' "1... 2... 3.... " trick followed by time outs if needed. Works very well on most young children. As they get older the "time out" turns into things like losing privileges or getting added chores around the house. One that works very well for my 10 year old is extra math problems.

Rylei

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Dude, seriously? that method isn't much effective, it'll only make your kid grow rebellious and distant to its parents.
Besides, now, that's against the law.

Aside from belt, other things like broomsticks, hangers, even slippers are used physically to discipline children back then. My father once hit me with a slipper Cheesy Well it wasn't a really hard one. My parents are balanced when it comes to disciplining us. They, (especially my father) would always remind me of things, educating me like what should I or should not do. But now children are hard to discipline. Parents should be aware of their attitude and what they do in front of their children in order for them to grow into a well-mannered, well-educated persons.

shelly154

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Lol... yes they should also known to the things which we have bare..  Grin Grin
sometag4lifer

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:58:27 AM

Not giving them everything they want?
qwertyfull

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

you can discipline a child not in a way that you will punish your child every time he make a sin, so better to just to sermon him in a calm and better way.

▬▬▬▬▬  RAFL The Raffle marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Twitter] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Nov 15th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash

Activity: 784

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

i always end up beaten with a belt and i guess i could say i'm disciplined enough and have certainly done my duty in the society. the belt always work for someone who deserved to be disciplined. i was the most hard headed kid my father knew. my kids will also taste the belt if they don't listen to what is good for them. i'm old enough to tell know whats good for them.

joymalieza

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

I was raised with corporal punishment,  and I didn't like it.  Now i don't want to raise my kids that way.  I believe that a child should be nurtured with care and understanding.  Talking to a child is more effective, but in cases where talking is not helpful them a little spanking would be necessary. Actually spanking is good but there are rules in doing so.  Make sure to reassure your child that you love them and want them to grow up as good people thats why you spanked them. 
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

give them example from their parents. Maybe kids is not good listener but Kids is the best follower in the world
Arahara0230

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

For me the best way to discipline children is to let them know the things they did wrong and make them undersrand that its not good and for example they will not allowed to use their gadget in two days.

KoningSilk

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

Be clear at all times about what you wnat to see and give the child multiple examples to pick from. Most people get fucked up because they have only one rolemodel their whole life, thats not good..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.