Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] $20,000 Worth of Bitcoins Everyday via Cash Deposits into US Bank Account  (Read 336 times)
kgbinc (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

I am Looking to buy $20,000+ worth of Bitcoins everyday via cash deposits with escrow. I will deposit cash into your bank account and then you release coins. My customer base has gotten to big for me to be able to supply them all. I am willing to discuss the details with someone if this is something you are able to supply. The best way to reach me is via my work number at 469 eight one six 6770

We would have to work on a site like localbitcoins or one that you are verified on as I will not work with just anyone and escrow is a must so you must have a good track record and be verified for trading bitcoins like me. If you know a guy and get me connected with them and everything works out then I am willing to offer a finders fee for the long term so you too make money for helping me. Please do not waste yours and my time as if you or the person you are referring me to does not live in the United States, have a good track record of trading bitcons and willing to work with escrow I wont be able to work with you.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

You can exchangge with me some btc to skrill or neteller.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

Well great that your buying that much coins a day. There will likely be people willing to sell. But the only question is, after the deal what happens? Will we expect the Feds knocking at our door? Probably the DEA maybe? Or whatever agency tracking down the money you sent. Maybe it would be better to just do this by cash on hand kind of thing.
kgbinc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

You can exchangge with me some btc to skrill or neteller.

I want to deposit cash for bitcoins via escrow. If you are unable to do this I understand,
kgbinc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

Well great that your buying that much coins a day. There will likely be people willing to sell. But the only question is, after the deal what happens? Will we expect the Feds knocking at our door? Probably the DEA maybe? Or whatever agency tracking down the money you sent. Maybe it would be better to just do this by cash on hand kind of thing.

No one is going to come knock on your door and if you can supply this amount daily I would have no problem meeting you with cash daily. Can you supply this amount?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:16:59 AM

What kind of rate are you offering?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: