Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco.in 100% Refshare pool  (Read 6015 times)
lockept93 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:23:18 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:38:25 AM by lockept93

Join the 100% Refshare pool on freebitco.in! Pls notice i don't give any service or support or something else. It's just a pool which is set on 100% and it runs alone.
Any questions or something like this pls in the thread.

It would be nice if you rate me or write a trust or proofs in the thread if u see everything runs fine.
thanks!

Everyone who is interrested in joining can send me a PM for more details.

Infos:

- You can't register with an existing account
- You have to PM me for the link

Proofs:

As of today I was "back-refed" my share. Exactly like the OP said.
This is working, automatic system is sending bitcoins back to your account Smiley
Let's just hope that lockept93 won't change his mind in the future.
Thanks for providing this small service and wish you a lot of referrals.

Here ya go

Share received. Thanks  Smiley

I have joined as his referral, and everything is pretty much automatic – you earn bitcoins on Freebitco.in, and at the end of each week, you get 100% of your total referral percentage (what OP has earned from you as a referral) as referral bonus (a notification will appear with the bonus amount).

There is no way OP could scam anyone — he doesn't control anything, the pool is set already to do everything. I have tested it for 3 weeks so far, and it's nice seeing the bonus added each week (it makes the balance grows faster).

Report: i confirm that i receive my 1200++ Sats from weekly referral share. process is automatic. Legit Referral cashback service. if your still claiming in freebitco.in consider making a new fresh account under the OP for extra Sats while aiming for the $200 jackpot.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:49:31 AM

I have joined as his referral, and everything is pretty much automatic – you earn bitcoins on Freebitco.in, and at the end of each week, you get 100% of your total referral percentage (what OP has earned from you as a referral) as referral bonus (a notification will appear with the bonus amount).

There is no way OP could scam anyone — he doesn't control anything, the pool is set already to do everything. I have tested it for 3 weeks so far, and it's nice seeing the bonus added each week (it makes the balance grows faster).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pencil

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:22:46 AM

What is the point in this? I feel I'm missing it. What is the benefit to you, lockept93?
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

I think, he will set it to 0% in the future  Wink

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

What is the point in this? I feel I'm missing it. What is the benefit to you, lockept93?

It starts for two friends they like to gamble sometimes. After this some more interrested in it and since then it go by it self.
I do not really have anything from it (except i use it for myself) and maybe the interest on the blance is remaining, but this is not worth to say. And no i do not think about to set it down. Like everything you have to trust or look for reviews. This is just a pool - if there would no 100% back anymore, nobody would use it anymore.

The people they used are happy, that's it - use it or let it be.  Smiley

sonhatq

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

We open the 100% Refshare pool on freebitco.in again for new members.

Smiley

it 's currently down

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@freebitco.in and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at freebitco.in Port 80

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

Live again. Deosn't matter in this thread.  Wink

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:58:28 PM

Thx for your review.

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

For now there are 28 active members.  Smiley

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

This is working, automatic system is sending bitcoins back to your account Smiley

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:37:28 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 06:53:51 AM by lockept93

Thx for review. As i said i would believe that the users wouldn't use this anymore, if i would "change my mind" - so for me it wouldn't be worth.
Additional to that fact, i even have no problem to vouch with my FB-Page (Signature) - there is a lot of work in it and if i run away feel free to shitstorm it down  Smiley

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

Wink

Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

thats pointless , small amount of satoshi's are waste of time
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:08:28 AM

We open the 100% Refshare pool on freebitco.in again for new members.

Smiley

It seems nice for the beginner or newbie who don't have any idea in bitcoin, but want to have bitcoin for free it could help anyhow. But in some freebitcoin.io every hour is 300 satoshi why yours is every hour there is below 100 satoshi?
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

I do not get it. What is the point sharing 100 % referral bonus ? Your referrals would be earning quite faster and this will make them think that websites like freebitco.in which is one of the best faucets I have ever used , is worth the time . Freebit offers their users a massive 50 % referral bonus and you can even multiply it with a game. Also there is automation involved to reduce the problem.
silverkamote

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

freebit.co is a good faucet but im block there and i cant roll the dice because they ban my ip for using vpn altough im not using a vpn sometimes its alawys thesame i gey a message sorry your ip is ban for using a vpn . wtf
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

I do not get it. What is the point sharing 100 % referral bonus ? Your referrals would be earning quite faster and this will make them think that websites like freebitco.in which is one of the best faucets I have ever used , is worth the time . Freebit offers their users a massive 50 % referral bonus and you can even multiply it with a game. Also there is automation involved to reduce the problem.

It's a pool for faucet users and gamers. Many people use it and are happy.  Smiley

Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:33:47 AM

Then why did you post your useless post on this thread to get rewarded a few useless satoshis from your signature campaign?  Roll Eyes
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

Then why did you post your useless post on this thread to get rewarded a few useless satoshis from your signature campaign?  Roll Eyes

Grin

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Its not that there is no way op can scam anyone, definitely he can, because it is he who sets everything in in the freebitco.in dashboard to 'autoshare'. But given his reputation he will most likely not scam anyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: