Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2017, 09:14:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco.in 100% Refshare pool  (Read 1509 times)
lockept93

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

I have joined as his referral, and everything is pretty much automatic – you earn bitcoins on Freebitco.in, and at the end of each week, you get 100% of your total referral percentage (what OP has earned from you as a referral) as referral bonus (a notification will appear with the bonus amount).

There is no way OP could scam anyone — he doesn't control anything, the pool is set already to do everything. I have tested it for 3 weeks so far, and it's nice seeing the bonus added each week (it makes the balance grows faster).

Its not that there is no way op can scam anyone, definitely he can, because it is he who sets everything in in the freebitco.in dashboard to 'autoshare'. But given his reputation he will most likely not scam anyone.

Like i said - nobody would use this anymore if the sharing stopped, so that wouldnt make sense.
I would be glad if this "scam" point can stopped soon ^^

Awesome and funny stuff---> IFoundThis *Leave a Like!*     Freebitco.in 100% Refshare pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henkkaa

Activity: 182

GUNBOT Licenses -10% with referralcode 'HENKKAA'!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

I have joined as his referral, and everything is pretty much automatic – you earn bitcoins on Freebitco.in, and at the end of each week, you get 100% of your total referral percentage (what OP has earned from you as a referral) as referral bonus (a notification will appear with the bonus amount).

There is no way OP could scam anyone — he doesn't control anything, the pool is set already to do everything. I have tested it for 3 weeks so far, and it's nice seeing the bonus added each week (it makes the balance grows faster).

Its not that there is no way op can scam anyone, definitely he can, because it is he who sets everything in in the freebitco.in dashboard to 'autoshare'. But given his reputation he will most likely not scam anyone.
Just saying, even OP's account is worth more than stealing freebitco.in referrals...

lockept93

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

Just saying, even OP's account is worth more than stealing freebitco.in referrals...

Thats a point too.

Awesome and funny stuff---> IFoundThis *Leave a Like!*     Freebitco.in 100% Refshare pool
xenxen

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

why my ip is blocked even though i dont use any vpn app.. im using wifi and dont have any vpn.. why im block when im already near to reach  the minimum of payout...im disappointed it takes a long time to reach the minimum but what they done..they blocked my ip

SPHRE════SECURE AND MONETIZE YOUR IDENTITY════SPHRE
FACEBOOK Ξ TWITTER Ξ LINKEDIN Ξ REDDIT Ξ ANN THREAD Ξ SLACK
AIR PLATFORM══════════ICO JUNE 1══════════AIR PLATFORM
lockept93

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

why my ip is blocked even though i dont use any vpn app.. im using wifi and dont have any vpn.. why im block when im already near to reach  the minimum of payout...im disappointed it takes a long time to reach the minimum but what they done..they blocked my ip

But you are no poolmember and this issue is here on the wrong place - ask the support in their official thread.
 Wink

sobsitesearch

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:52:07 AM

Thats a point too.
There is no wrong in OP, he want only referrals, even he do not share the commission if you continue collecting bitcoin in freebitcoin both of you are benefited, the better thing is if he continue to share the 100% of your commission you could get fast earnings by claiming in their faucet. That is up on the users if they want to used the link of OP or not but OP offer good option for the newbie. Respect

Monciarz

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

Pm me please Wink
lockept93

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

Pm me please Wink

done

lockept93

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:50:12 AM

Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.