Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 09:20:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 25184 times)
hridoyb

Activity: 196

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:49:18 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

If know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

I you can learn website development, this is one of the best way to earn an income online.  With this skill you can offer you service to develop a website for companies.  Aside from that, programming is a good skill to but if you want boundless income, learn the skill of an online marketer.  You can have lots possible venture if you become a professional online marketer.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
joshy23

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

If know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.

I you can learn website development, this is one of the best way to earn an income online.  With this skill you can offer you service to develop a website for companies.  Aside from that, programming is a good skill to but if you want boundless income, learn the skill of an online marketer.  You can have lots possible venture if you become a professional online marketer.

It seems that English is not your first language so it will be somewhat difficult to get a online job, like blogging or article writing. You can be a affiliate if you want, and earn commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. Just search "affiliate marketing" so that you will have a idea on what it is and how you can earn.

goinmerry

Activity: 784

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.

According to my own view and based on the most online jobs opportunity here in our country, language tutorials are one of the demands online. In this profession, you are hired to teach persons (mostly Koreans, Taiwanesse, Chinese, some part in Europes) an English language meaning you must have a proficiency too in speaking their native languages. Another one is Customer Support via Email Assistance or Phone Call. It was present in some of the BPO companies mostly in medical backgrounds and they are offering a work right directly at your home so no need to go in their office.

Try to look at your own skils. What can you do? What's your expertise? Can you make money out of that? Even people will suggest some of the skills if it might not fit on your credentials then it's useless so make way to find your inner skills as you are the one who can help yourself.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

bamboylee

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

You can also become a virtual assistant. You just need to be proficient in using office software and should be able to handle multitasking. I think that is the easiest job next to paid-to-jobs and encoding. But if you have enough time to learn programming skills, then it is better. But you should be very good because competition in that line is very high.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:47:46 PM

Offering services such as graphics designs and coding are very popular in bitcoin market. You can earn heavy  amounts for one project for creating altcoin algorithm, wallet, nodes, etc.
You can also write articles, etc and get bounties.
hridoyb

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

I know bt how could learn it??.suggest any site??

hridoyb

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

You can also become a virtual assistant. You just need to be proficient in using office software and should be able to handle multitasking. I think that is the easiest job next to paid-to-jobs and encoding. But if you have enough time to learn programming skills, then it is better. But you should be very good because competition in that line is very high.
thank u very much...can u tell me where I am find its full details??

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:56:33 PM

I know bt how could learn it??.suggest any site??

There are lots of websites with that kind of features. You can try https://www.w3schools.com/ for basics and even advanced learning. Other sites can mostly be found just by searching on the internet. You have some short courses studies in your place with course of computer related program? Then try to enrolled to that. It's way more better to study it on a school than self study only using those websites.

About on being an online marketer, there are lots of useful guides about that right exactly on Google search. I will just listed some here to minimize your time lol.

https://www.aabacosmallbusiness.com/advisor/30-simple-tips-significantly-improve-online-marketing-214016070.html
https://www.quicksprout.com/the-beginners-guide-to-online-marketing/
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/ilyapozin/2012/06/29/7-tips-for-online-marketing-on-a-tight-budget/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/251766

Hope that I allowed to post websites here. :pray:

██  ██  ██  
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██  
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██  

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
 ██  ██  ██  
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██  
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██  

Hydrogen

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

That's a good question.

I don't know the answer but there are many places on the internet that offer free educational courses which could help someone to develop skills necessary to become a professional.

http://www.coursera.org
http://www.udacity.com
http://www.khanacademy.com

hridoyb

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

That's a good question.

I don't know the answer but there are many places on the internet that offer free educational courses which could help someone to develop skills necessary to become a professional.

thank u so much....I m trying  develop my skills...

Wipro

Activity: 420

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

That's a good question.

thank u so much....I m trying  develop my skills...

Moving out to the online courses and learning it and then make out of that skills will be taking hard times and that will not efficient such as class room training or video tutorials. I suggest you create your own Youtube channel and add the most wanted videos around the European regions. You can get the video for this in youtube itself. Check it out. It so easy get the additional income along with the bitcoin earnings.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
stomachgrowls

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

There are lots of skills to mention but majority would be on development skills,programming and designing this skills are mostly in demand on this online world and havingg this will somehow assure you that you will earn decent online but knowing this skills cant really be mastered on a short period of time which means it takes time for you to learn when you decide to learn up this skills.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████
██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
Faiyz

Activity: 280

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:10:15 AM

There are lots of skills to mention but majority would be on development skills,programming and designing this skills are mostly in demand on this online world and havingg this will somehow assure you that you will earn decent online but knowing this skills cant really be mastered on a short period of time which means it takes time for you to learn when you decide to learn up this skills.

For me i think it's coding, cryptography and the java or whatever we call those languages . Most companies are hiring for there own internet provider and also to entrust there communication via internet. Most young millionaires have that kind of job and i think that is the most profitable. And also if you are good at all of them then you have a high chance of having hacking jobs in ethical ways. There are a lot of applications for these jobs but these are just the things i know.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Eric Cartman

Activity: 754

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

Programming.

You know, no physical stuff needed to be sent or received, and the internet itself is a big program.

Zadicar

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

For me i think it's coding, cryptography and the java or whatever we call those languages . Most companies are hiring for there own internet provider and also to entrust there communication via internet. Most young millionaires have that kind of job and i think that is the most profitable. And also if you are good at all of them then you have a high chance of having hacking jobs in ethical ways. There are a lot of applications for these jobs but these are just the things i know.
Thats included already on programming aspects on those coding you mentioned and stomachgrowls did mention that too. I strongly agree having this knowledge will really give you an edge among others because we are now on high-tech era which mostly needed some coding and developing skills is really a great plus and do have good incentives and salaries.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

n0ne

Activity: 630

GRAFT

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:15:55 AM

These days lots of availabilities were found for freelancers as well people who are passionate about creativity. Through these platforms one can express their skills to the outer world, but most of the time earning won't be big but soon after gaining popularity and trust from leads earning will be good. Other than this one who is good in internet marketing will make big through online.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

Since you are member of this forum, I believe you may be interested in trading bitcoin and crypto currencies. The best skill that you can develop how to trade successfully and skillfully. You can make over 100% of your investment in a month.

pecson134

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

When it comes to online jobs that needed skills, those jobs that were computer related just like programming, web designing and layout and graphic designs were still on highest thus rendering you an opportunity to earn bigger than others. I also seen jobs from architectural base of work such as autocad also being indemand job and writing online novels as well. It is also important the creativity also comes in in this kin of work so the more creative you were the chances is high that you earn a much higher payment.

LuanX3

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

When it comes to online jobs that needed skills, those jobs that were computer related just like programming, web designing and layout and graphic designs were still on highest thus rendering you an opportunity to earn bigger than others. I also seen jobs from architectural base of work such as autocad also being indemand job and writing online novels as well. It is also important the creativity also comes in in this kin of work so the more creative you were the chances is high that you earn a much higher payment.

Yeah that is the best thing you can offer online. Computer based skills are highly in demand in the online world and this is because generally these jobs are practically made for the online field. It is well sought after since there are plenty of businesses that require these talents and will greatly be in demand for the next couple of years.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.