Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 12:42:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 4223 times)
Gaff

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

I guess there's no professional skill that's best for online income because even if you're a novice in social media, you can be in your own way of creating something. For instance, uploading make up tutorials,crafts,cooking videos and the like on YouTube you can earn some income on them. It all depends on your creativity and you don't have to be professional with your skill for as long as you have the passion to do it. So in making it a better living make sure that it's only for a good purpose. Many would love to watch your videos especially if it makes sense and of course you'll get income through people who subscribed and support you on your videos till end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 476

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

if you can learn a little bit of graphic deigning you can start earning right away from websites like freelancer and upwork

And this is in demand now as per offered in the services section there are a lot of logo designing contest that is happening. Don't forget that there are also some freelancing websites that is directly paying bitcoin like xbtfreelancer and you should be aware of that. But that's a plus if you will get some employer at upwork & freelancer.
yes graphic designer are too much required in this form. they are really making good amount of bitcoin from their logo designing and signature designing, but still it is not such an easy job and one really need a lot of experience for that.
I think it requires more than that, it requires something that is not easy to learn if at all, it needs great imagination and creativity, you cannot be a good designer without those skills it does not matter if you have great skills with th tools or are very hardworking without creativity you cannot create something meaningful.

In graphic designing your way of thinking should be broad as there are clients that are changing their minds upon giving their ideal design or work load to you. So patience is a virtue and those legit graphic designers know it and as well as other freelancers. And don't just stick for being a graphic designer learn to know and explore more about your skills.

Pamoldar

Activity: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:02:30 PM

For me, the best professional skill for online income is proficiency in english speaking. Why? Because you are able to undestand everything you read on the internet such as article, interviews, and discussions not just by the written text but also on what you watch like videos with or without subtitles.
I agree you dont necessary need to be a professional but English been the dialect spoken by most people online will expose you to more freelance work once learned and to make some money online will require exposure, interest and experience.
angaper

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

I was in the same situation almost a decade ago, when I decided to try my luck on the Internet, looking for a life full of easy profits and with little effort. But I soon realized that things were not as easy as I thought, and I struggled for many years to finally start seeing my first stable profits through online businesses.

Having so many ways to make money online, maybe the first thing you should do is try and learn a little about the different option, to choose those that are more compatible with your personality and skills.

You should spend enough time developing those skills through learning and practice, without neglecting your current economic activities or job because the profits never come as fast as we want.

And above all, be very patient and persistent because these virtues will always pay you back in the long run.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

If you can learn affiliate marketing it can be very profitable. there are 100K+ people who make a full time income doing that from their computers!

FBA is another one but that one you need a full business and affiliate business you just need an account with a CPA network, tracking software and good sources of paid traffic and a few grand to get started (and you can learn on-line tons of free and cheap resources. )
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:10:55 AM

There are a plenty ways to earn money online.
You can start your blog, youtube channel
or you can start earning by trading, mining, etc
There are many other ways to earn money online link PTC sites or paid-to-click sites, they pay you by clicking on their adds
Orelse you can start earning by solving capta.
If you want to earn money in bitcoin then you can reffer many blogs or post on that.

malikusama

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

There are variety of skills using which you can earn a decent income online, but you have to first choose what is your interest?, what you can do?. Some of the best skills are web development and programming, writing skills (blogging), marketing/advertising skills, online trading etc.

djgtr

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

In my own personal opinion the professional skills for online income is webpage designer and logo graphics designer, that offers job on promoting new coin projects which offers presentable and well recognized homepage designs. The online job that earns bitcoin is a profitable skills that has the reputation of a professional skilled person. It has the highest demand in bitcointalk services section, either altcoin or bitcoin services section.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ polybius bank ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The First Regulated Bank For the CryptoCommunity
Subscribe to receive updates    ◼ Read the prospectus
DainSLane

Activity: 56

If there's a will there's a way

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:09:09 PM

I guess there's no professional skill that's best for online income because even if you're a novice in social media, you can be in your own way of creating something. For instance, uploading make up tutorials,crafts,cooking videos and the like on YouTube you can earn some income on them. It all depends on your creativity and you don't have to be professional with your skill for as long as you have the passion to do it. So in making it a better living make sure that it's only for a good purpose. Many would love to watch your videos especially if it makes sense and of course you'll get income through people who subscribed and support you on your videos till end.
There is a job online that you can use your professional skill if you are web developer or a programmer there is a plenty of jobs you can find online and some websites pays bitcoin, For example you can get paid and do certain task using your professional skills a freelancer is the best job you can find online. But I agree with you it all depends on your creativity just explore and we will be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ primalbase ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Distributed Workspace for Tech Community
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
buwaytress

Activity: 294

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

I'm guessing, since you're talking about online income, that you're probably thinking of freelancing work. There's a useful Quarterly report produced by upwork that can tell you what are the skills most demanded from freelancers. The latest is here:

https://www.upwork.com/press/2017/05/03/upwork-q1-2017-skills-index/

Interestingly, you can find a few of them are spot on, judging by some of the jobs posted even on this forum.

Natural language processing, by the way, has been in the top 10 for many quarters.

ubercool

Activity: 378

NOBT - WONBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

I'm guessing, since you're talking about online income, that you're probably thinking of freelancing work. There's a useful Quarterly report produced by upwork that can tell you what are the skills most demanded from freelancers. The latest is here:

https://www.upwork.com/press/2017/05/03/upwork-q1-2017-skills-index/

Interestingly, you can find a few of them are spot on, judging by some of the jobs posted even on this forum.

Natural language processing, by the way, has been in the top 10 for many quarters.

Upwork has many types of offering for everyone and it is quite useful to many of us. You dont need to be perfect in any of the freelancing work, even if you know the basics, you can start off and increase your professionality by experiencing the things.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀ ▄▄███████████████▀█▄▄ ▀▄
   ▄▀ ▄██████████████████▄██▀▄▄ ▀▄
  █▀ ███████████▀███▀█████████▀█ ▀█
 █ ▄████████████▄███▄██████████▀█▄ █
▄▀ █████████████████████████████▀█ ▀▄
█ █████████████████████▀█████████▀█ █
█ ██████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ █
█ ██████████▀▀███████████████████▄█ █
▀▄ ████████▀████████████████████▄█ ▄▀
 █ ▀██████▀█████▄███▄██████████▄█▀ █
  █▄ █████▄█████▀███▀█████████▄█ ▄█
   ▀▄ ▀████▄███████████████▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄███████▄▄▄▄█▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
READ THE WHITEPAPER        REGISTER TODAY
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
cram03

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

i think the best skill for online income is to be a professional trader,, it is one of the best skill in online business for me, and it can make you rich aside from that many people in this world are now learn how to trade in any things but here of course bitcoin is the one that  we can trade easily, so better to learn trading.
cruz49

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

professional skill huh if you want to earn a good income in online business you only need to be a good trader here in crypto the good trader are always win they lose sometime but that sometimes will recover instantly if the coin  will pump up in a minute so better to learn trading before its too late here in business online
Bagaji

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
If you derive pleasure in writing article, I think that can earn you a lot of income online. This is so because, so many companies and organizations are looking for good writer , who will tell the story about their company, products and services to the people around the world. Is tweeter followers up to 1000? This is another great source of income online, by way of joining tweeter signature campaign that pay per tweets about their products.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Wintorez

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
If you derive pleasure in writing article, I think that can earn you a lot of income online. This is so because, so many companies and organizations are looking for good writer , who will tell the story about their company, products and services to the people around the world. Is tweeter followers up to 1000? This is another great source of income online, by way of joining tweeter signature campaign that pay per tweets about their products.

Maybe you're right, But I'm more and more meeting the fact that if you subscribe to Twitter or Facebook, then the reward is considerably less than for the companies' signatures. Maybe I did not understand what and how, but I'm sorry for the inaccuracy. Just some companies are just like that.
mantra

Activity: 167

MonacoVISA-World’s Best Cryptocurrency Card – ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Video editing is a skil that is pretty much needed, now is the video era, youtube has given space for you can get a lot of money and famous

M O N Λ C O  ▼  Monaco VISA®, World’s Best Cryptocurrency Card
WHITEPΛPER  ▲  SLΛCK  ▲  ΛNN THREΛD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO_____LIVE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AngelSky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Video editing is a skil that is pretty much needed, now is the video era, youtube has given space for you can get a lot of money and famous

Video and image editing are nowadays easy to successive via using online tools. I thing you mean to say about YouTube channel earnings. If yes, that is right. We can get payment from YouTube team for the videos we upload which will check by monetize team. They will pay according to the views and likes you get for the videos.

▄███▄                 ▄███▄
        ▄███████▄             ▄███████▄
      ▄███████████▄         ▄███████████▄
    ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
  ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
▄█████▀           ▀█████████▀           ▀█████▄
█████▌              ███████              ██████
▀██████▄          ▄█████████▄          ▄██████▀
  ▀██████▄      ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄      ▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄  ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄  ▄██████▀
      ▀███████████▀         ▀███████████▀
        ▀███████▀             ▀███████▀
          ▀███▀                 ▀███▀
TenX.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 952

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

For me, the best professional skill for online income is proficiency in english speaking. Why? Because you are able to undestand everything you read on the internet such as article, interviews, and discussions not just by the written text but also on what you watch like videos with or without subtitles.
I agree you dont necessary need to be a professional but English been the dialect spoken by most people online will expose you to more freelance work once learned and to make some money online will require exposure, interest and experience.
But in some perspective, I also sometimes think like fluency in English must be the vital skill required for online income generations. There are people complaining about not finding enough opportunities just due to lack of english knowledge. But unlike other skills, English could be mastered in quick time or at least up to the level to manage to work on freelancing jobs.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

TravelMug

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

But in some perspective, I also sometimes think like fluency in English must be the vital skill required for online income generations. There are people complaining about not finding enough opportunities just due to lack of english knowledge. But unlike other skills, English could be mastered in quick time or at least up to the level to manage to work on freelancing jobs.

Yes you need to have at least a good command of English language to land a good job. Because its a universal language now and people globally and transacting everything in English. So its an advantage if you have knowledge of it. People who are not fluent though, can still learn English and it is very easy to learn.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 840

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

Yes you need to have at least a good command of English language to land a good job. Because its a universal language now and people globally and transacting everything in English. So its an advantage if you have knowledge of it. People who are not fluent though, can still learn English and it is very easy to learn.
But compared to technical skills, I believe English literature are having less significance to get us a freelancing job and hence some income through online. Because, in freelancing you may get chances to avoid any direct conduct with your client by just having email communications alone. So, just basic English is more than enough to have successful online earning.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender