Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 01:36:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 25193 times)
chaser15

Activity: 868

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

In this type of industry, Computer Related skills are the best for online income. This generation especially that our world is adapting to advance technology in which Programming and Developer are most needed this days. Also, Management skills are also quite essential today. As I heard that Virtual Assistant is a thing today, you only need to have at least basic knowledge on MS office and any Photoshop skills.

No doubt that computer related skills is in demand profession today both online and in real world. Here in my country, demands for computer jobs are really blooming every year and now considered as one of the most demands professions throughout the year.

In online world, we can see that there are now lots of computer related jobs which can be obtained just by exploring the web and some of them really pays well. One good example are freelancing jobs. There are also some companies offering online job for people so that they don't need to go to their offices.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kallipso

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:50:17 PM

In this type of industry, Computer Related skills are the best for online income. This generation especially that our world is adapting to advance technology in which Programming and Developer are most needed this days. Also, Management skills are also quite essential today. As I heard that Virtual Assistant is a thing today, you only need to have at least basic knowledge on MS office and any Photoshop skills.

No doubt that computer related skills is in demand profession today both online and in real world. Here in my country, demands for computer jobs are really blooming every year and now considered as one of the most demands professions throughout the year.

In online world, we can see that there are now lots of computer related jobs which can be obtained just by exploring the web and some of them really pays well. One good example are freelancing jobs. There are also some companies offering online job for people so that they don't need to go to their offices.

Freelance work is really on many sites very well paid. Especially professionals who can write programs or design a beautiful design for the site are very popular.

CryptoProphet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

If know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

I you can learn website development, this is one of the best way to earn an income online.  With this skill you can offer you service to develop a website for companies.  Aside from that, programming is a good skill to but if you want boundless income, learn the skill of an online marketer.  You can have lots possible venture if you become a professional online marketer.

How much earn with website development?
great idea

matanglawin

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:38:25 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
Since you are talking about online, it will be good if you have web developing and web designing skills. These two will make it easy for you to find online jobs taht'll give you profit. Freelancing is also good option. In your case, it will be better if you will practice your language skills. Translating is one of the jobs that you may do if you're at languages. And also if you're good at languages, especially in english, you can use it to study and search for things that will give you profit. Online is broad, there are lots of choices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
PalindromemordnilaP

Live on time, emit no evil

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

There are lots of online jobs offered to skilled individuals depending on what skill is needed but i think a job related to information technology is the best. Skills like web development, programmer, systems analyst, database administrator and the like are some of the best to mention.

yndye

Activity: 210

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:00:12 AM

Being a virtual assistant is preferable especially for those people who wanted to work at home than work offline because of some work problems. As what others said, being a programmer, website developer and the likes is in demand now since we are in the modern technology and companies need people to develop their sites, deal with their customers or have other people process some of their operations online. Data analysis and statistics are also in demand because many sectors and businesses have data growing exponentially thus they need more analysts.

Meowth05

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:33:14 AM

Precisely, computer skills is in demand today since this era are now more on technology. Besides, compared for past few years most od job today is related upon internet. And day by day there is a lot of things are now blooming hence, it is better for us to have enough knowledge and experience towards computer.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
yonjitsu

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

There are lots of online jobs offered to skilled individuals depending on what skill is needed but i think a job related to information technology is the best.

Here are some of the best IMO:

-web development
-programming
-systems analyst
-database administrator

I could not also remove data entry encoding in my list.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
iqlimasyadiqa

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

There are lots of online jobs offered to skilled individuals depending on what skill is needed but i think a job related to information technology is the best. Skills like web development, programmer, systems analyst, database administrator and the like are some of the best to mention.

I also like to work related to technology, let alone a web programmer that has a very unique thing. With this skill I think we can create a website that sells various goods and payment media can receive bitcoin. This will be a very good collaboration, because bitcoin and onlineshop will be able to become a medium to get a good profit turnover.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 952

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

I also like to work related to technology, let alone a web programmer that has a very unique thing. With this skill I think we can create a website that sells various goods and payment media can receive bitcoin. This will be a very good collaboration, because bitcoin and onlineshop will be able to become a medium to get a good profit turnover.
Basically marketing strategy works fine everywhere. Even a skilled person to attract customers to come forward to order with him, he need to present him in an interesting way so that he will be able to convince people to choose him among his competitors.

I believe almost all the skills are good to get us good income only when we will be perfect in all the requirements. When we are lagging somewhere, we cannot expect good income streams.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
elrippo

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

first of all you don't have to be a pro to get a good online income, just some basics and the working of the stuff and with a lil bit of practice, you'll be earn quite a good sum. The skills you want to learn are Web Design/Dev, Writer, SEO or Online Marketer. Good luck
MFahad

Activity: 588

Javvy - More than a crypto exchange!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.

Yes, mostly people feel hesitation to apply for online professional skill base jobs.
First reason is that mostly people not trust on online jobs and secondly mostly people can't search a perfect online jobs.
I see only typing base jobs are here on online and nothing any other jobs are here.
Then i think should do trading it is best for skills wise, in trading we can earn and we can use our skills and it is online professional skill base work. 

▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀░▀█████████████████████████████████▄
█████▄░▄██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

░░░░░░██
░░░░░░██░░████▄██░░░░████░░░░████░░░██
░░░░░░██░░░░░██ ██░░░██░░██░░░██░░██░░██
░░░░░░██▄█████░░██░░██░░░██░░██░░░████
░░░░░▄████▄██░░ ██▄██░░░░██▄██░░░░████
░░░█████▀█████░░░████░░░░░████░░░░░███
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░██
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████▄██▄████████
█████████▀██▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████▄██████▄█████████
█████████▀█▄██▄█▀█████████
███████████▀██▀███████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▄▄█████████████
██████████▀█████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
J V Y

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:37:04 AM

first of all you don't have to be a pro to get a good online income, just some basics and the working of the stuff and with a lil bit of practice, you'll be earn quite a good sum. The skills you want to learn are Web Design/Dev, Writer, SEO or Online Marketer. Good luck

Basics are good enough to start earning good through online. But you have to focus on where you think you have the most dominant skill, not all are good in programming, web designing, photo editing or something like that. There are article writing, translations and the same skill that can help you to earn better.

Fulmand

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

The most important thing in online job is grammar and comprehension. Grammar is important so that your clients can understand you well. Since English is our universal language, we should study on how to construct a sentence correctly or higher comprehension for better understanding when your client doesn't know how to speak English correctly. And one more important thing, we should be open minded.

Alpinat

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

it is not that easy to be an earner in online industry there are so many factors of skill which you can use in online , first is you should be confident always on what you are doing so that you have a positive mind. and also it so better if you have the sales talk ability, that your client will be convinced on what you are saying.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Krillin61

Activity: 154

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

Behind the online there is technology so you must have first computer skills upon it and have some knowledge about it. Then, try to learn some skills on trading, investing and marketing because this will lead you to become a professional in online business or transaction. These are the keys for your success.

sukiho

Activity: 485

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

Sometimes I work as content writer or writing some school students homework. The task will not be as tough as working in the corporate office, all you need to do is to be able to manage time properly.
SirPereira

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

As a developer myself, it is the best skill you could ever ask.

Just don't stand out there watching series all day and start studying and applying yourself. Establish goals like "Building a basic website until the end of the week.". At the start it may seem like impossible as you know nothing at all about it, but the deadline may give you an extra pressure that will boost your learning capability.

To give you an example, I am never - really NEVER - without at least one project in hands. I am always looking to keep connected to really great people and every day I am thinking of a new idea that could be implemented to help someone's life.

Go ahead for it dude  Wink
Coinmyjob

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Behind the online there is technology so you must have first computer skills upon it and have some knowledge about it. Then, try to learn some skills on trading, investing and marketing because this will lead you to become a professional in online business or transaction. These are the keys for your success.

In order to start earning on the Internet, a person simply has to be able to turn on the computer and use the Internet.
All other skills he will receive depending on what type of earnings on the Internet he chooses himself

Zemangat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:53:57 AM

To get bitcoin you do not need to have special skill. You just need internet connection and a laptob .. you can follow some projects in this forum like signature or social media campaign. It's very easy to do. Without special skill you can generate bitcoin and money. That's a recommendation from me. Hopefully you can get what you want

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.