Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 02:12:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 24957 times)
uchiha_2

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

I think to earn an online income you must have the skills of computer mengoprasikan .. because it is very important for a beginner. if you are ready. then you can try to learn some knowledge about bitcoin. why bitcoin? because with bitcoin you can get a lot of income. do not need special skills to earn money from bitcoin. simply invest and sit still in front of the computer. wait and be patient to see bitcoin prices going up. it's very easy and you can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

I think the best skill for me in order to earn online is the communication skil and writing skill (In English language ofcourse since it's the universal language) many people gain profit online through blogs anf in order to be successful in that career is to be good at delivering message or constructing phrases.

Second is the web designing, programmer and developers, since it's related to technology and many of users reallly meed to hire deisgners and programmers.

YellowRiver

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:54:59 PM

Well based on what I always see on surveys, Virtual Assisstants are what mostly are in demand online. You should be familiar using computers and some of its basic tools like Microsoft Office.
If you do not know any skill and want to start as beginner, then I will suggest you to go for Programming Language skill. Look for all the languages and start learning the one which you think is interesting and easy. There is a huge demand of it now a days and it is a very good way of having a good income.

Wexnident

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
Probably it would be language-related skills that will give an individual more income online, especially, specialization on english language. How come? because online is a broad term. English is a universal langauge menaing can be understood by most of the people, so you may use it to find an online job, maybe translations or you may use your skills to know what are the things that are profitable online, since you are able to read and understand directions and terms.

hasmukh_rawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:26:53 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

If you ask me i will tell you, that you could choose anyone from TRADING or MARKETING. Both have high scope of development and demand in future. I am quite familiar with both. but since you are new i would recommend you to go for affiliate marketing because its quite simple and easy to learn,understand and apply it on practical basis.You need some website or blog for hosting your site and then start adding products and services to your website and then start promoting it. You can start picking products from big websites like Amazon,Alibaba, Flipkart and then get 5% to 10% commissions on every products you sale.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
alex_mercer

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:33:14 AM

If you ask me i will tell you, that you could choose anyone from TRADING or MARKETING. Both have high scope of development and demand in future. I am quite familiar with both. but since you are new i would recommend you to go for affiliate marketing because its quite simple and easy to learn,understand and apply it on practical basis.You need some website or blog for hosting your site and then start adding products and services to your website and then start promoting it. You can start picking products from big websites like Amazon,Alibaba, Flipkart and then get 5% to 10% commissions on every products you sale.
You gave good examples here. There is plenty of opportunities for people who are looking for job, especially on the internet. Not only for sellers, but for people with other types of skills, among them programmers, designers and all kinds of professionals.
Riku san

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

internet devolpment

android

html

java
rhamzter

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

In any line of job they were need a professional skills, but I think all jobs were need an analyst. In trading I think they need a marketing analyst, in fluctuation of bitcoin I think they need a trading analyst. Moreover, I also believe that every company they need a risk team to analyze the possibility happen in the future.

Yassarsian

Activity: 121

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

for online job is marketing blogging is one of skills that i can recommend marketing and a good traffic by the audience is a good for earning this what you called earn while you sleep. Blogging is also a good source of income if your contents are trending for those who like a specific tiopic again traffic is involve on how you can earn on this

alex_mercer

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:28:22 AM

internet devolpment

android

html

java
It looks like most recent applications are using javascript. Do you think it's still worth to learn java? Or should I start learning javascript instead?
passwordnow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Programming with any in demand language is the best to earn online income and get paid with bitcoin or dollars. There are freelance agencies and companies that are looking for those people that wants to work at their home so that they can save office space and travelling allowance which is in favor of both parties.

▄                 ▄▄
          ▄███▄             ▄████▄
           ▀████▄         ▄█████▀  ▄

▄██▄   ▀██▀  ▄███▄   ▀██▀  ▄███▄
     ▀█████▄     ▄███████▄     ▄█████▀
 ▄█▄   ▀███▀   ▄███████████    ▀███▀   ▄█▄
▀████▄   ▀   ▄████████████▀      ▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████    ▄██████▀ █████▀          ████▀
    ▀▀  ▄██████▀ ▄█████▀   ▄▄████▄  ▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████▄▄██████████▄
                 ████████████████████▌
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀████████▀ ▄███████▀
    ▄▄   ▀██████▄  ▀███▀  ▄███████▀  ▄▄
  ▄████▄   ▀██████▄     ▄███████▀   ████▄
 █████▀  ▄  ▀██████▄ ▄███████▀  ▄   ▀████▄
  ▀█▀  ▄███▄   ▀████████████▀  ▄███▄   ▀█▀
     ▄█████▀     ▀████████▀     ▀████▄
      ▀██▀  ▄██▄   ▀████▀  ▄██▄   ▀██▀
          ▄████▀          ▀█████▄
          ▀██▀              ▀███▀
multibot
██▀▀
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

██▄▄
.Multi-functional multi-threaded.
.▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Trading Platform in the Cloud ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰.
▀▀██
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

▄▄██
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.

First of all,, language or communication skills is one of the most common and more in demand in online work.. Because you must have international literacy to compensate the traffic from other countries..
Second is technical also called "know how",, it is either web development,, technical about anything that is used for everyday lives..
Last is patience in any work customer service is important.. So be that guy then you will be successful..

Tecumseh666

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

android programming design   make apk apps
TyfrTR

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

Any kind of programming skills should be important for online earnings. Also photo/image editing and designing or logo making may be profitable for online freelancers. All types of IT-related jobs are best options for your question.

olliedickman

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

It is a good idea but I feel that there are too many people are doing this kind of job. As you can see, there are likely a million of apps on the play store. try to make something different or be the best of the best so that you can make more money in this field Wink

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
reliable

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

internet devolpment

android

html

java

Couple of things which could come handy and have a lot of demand is that either you should be a software development/ or should know language or coding , and another thing is forecasting and analysis. If you know any of them you are bound to have too many work as you can do freelancing or be a consultant and will have a huge clients for this work.

moneyrebel          |     PRE-ICO LIVE!  -  CONTRIBUTE NOW    |          moneyrebel
▐ ▌           SMART MOBILE FINANCIAL & BANKING PLATFORM           ▐ ▌
FACEBOOK   ❱❱   LINKEDIN   ❱❱   TWITTER   ❱❱   TELEGRAM   ❱❱   ANN THREAD
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

internet devolpment

android

html

java
These are indeed the best things and one can earn a lot of money through them. But I think there are many other ways to earn online as well. It is like not restricted to programming languages only. Though you can earn a lot by using your programming language skills, you can run a website as well.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

Being a developer by these apps are still in demand there are uprising companies that will hire if they sees you are capable of doing the job. But there's another good opportunity that can give you a better salary and that's being a blockchain developer. Anything inline with blockchain or crypto currency can be a good way to earn developer or not.

mrcash02

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:48:43 AM

Being a developer by these apps are still in demand there are uprising companies that will hire if they sees you are capable of doing the job. But there's another good opportunity that can give you a better salary and that's being a blockchain developer. Anything inline with blockchain or crypto currency can be a good way to earn developer or not.

I think games app developer is in demand too. There are many app games, but most of them aren't good, very poorly developed or poor idea. If you have decent skills you can create a nice game that will be played by many people, consequently generating income from those ads that are displayed on the apps and if you are really good you can be hired by professional businesses of gaming industry.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

I think games app developer is in demand too. There are many app games, but most of them aren't good, very poorly developed or poor idea. If you have decent skills you can create a nice game that will be played by many people, consequently generating income from those ads that are displayed on the apps and if you are really good you can be hired by professional businesses of gaming industry.

Yes it's in demand too as many children-teenage-adults or should I say all levels in the society now are attached in games. There are a lot of people that just play games when they are too bored with what they are doing so it will be always in demand. Those poorly developed you said maybe they are still in their beginning phase and they are newbies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.