Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 10:18:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 26034 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
Online jobs is the new trend. Lots of companies and investors are moving their businesses online to cope up with the advancement of technology. So I think, knowledge related with web developing and designing skills will help you to earn huge income from through online. It is also said to be indemand nowadays. You may also try freelancing and things related with advertisements. These are the things that I think will benefit you as a networker.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

I think web developer,designing and programming are more better option for a freelancer. Everyone has different hope and wish. It depends on anyone's like. Marketing and affiliate are favourite platform in this time. On the other hand any one can choice trading which is personally using by me. Article writing is another way to earn. Select your opinion what's you like.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mammoniter

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Researching skill. Since information nowadays is very accessible for everyone and most of it are free, try to focus on what online business you would like to take, then learn the specific skill for that business. There are various way to learn such as tutorials etc.   Wink

sapnu

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:09:28 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
Probably language-related skills or experties on different language especially in English, which is the universal language. You may use it to advertise, translate and communicate with other people having different nationality. And since online is used worldwide, ofcourse it will be used as the medium of communication, in that way, there'll be lots of options for an individual to earn profit online since he/she can communicate with lots of online companies.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
lisa255

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

Researching skill. Since information nowadays is very accessible for everyone and most of it are free, try to focus on what online business you would like to take, then learn the specific skill for that business. There are various way to learn such as tutorials etc.   Wink

In addition to training a person must actively act to get the result.
Best of all, if you do your favorite thing. Money can be earned with any ability. The most important thing is to be hardworking

kucritt

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

i think the best skill in online first is web development, because all thing in this era use web development to marketing, and the second  is designer, because all of people in this internet want to get design logo or  banner, but they dont know how to get that services so, the find it on online

tr3yson

Activity: 56

Always forward

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

As far as I know, there's a lot, it just depends on what category or field, but for the most common we have the web development, graphics and web designing, back end and front end programming and blogging. If you will go to the websites that provide freelancing services like upwork and freelancer, you'll see a lot of jobs requiring those skills.

Paid Piper

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

i think the best skill in online first is web development, because all thing in this era use web development to marketing, and the second  is designer, because all of people in this internet want to get design logo or  banner, but they dont know how to get that services so, the find it on online
everyone has their own choice but to me i think that the best option is to choose trading as trading is the best option for online income. through trading one can in fact make unlimited profit in a short time.  i even do not think that there is any day job or business from where we can get such income that we can only get from bitcoin trading, therefore my first choice will be bitcoin and altcoin trading.

▄█████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▀  ███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▀   ████████████████████
████████████████████     ████████████████████
██████████████████▀      ████████████████████
█████████████████▀       ████████████████████
████████████████                █████████████
██████████████▀                ██████████████
█████████████▀               ▄███████████████
████████████████████        ▄████████████████
████████████████████       ▄█████████████████
████████████████████      ███████████████████
████████████████████    ▄████████████████████
████████████████████   ▄█████████████████████
████████████████████  ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zap Store

Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles

Astvile

Activity: 376

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

Perserverance and courage is the best perofessional skilll you can apply for getting job or income online,because its even harder to find a job online than finding a real job at real life

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

STEVEN 777

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:12 AM

internet skills generally and make website and apk apps ( html5 ,python)
webdevmastery

Activity: 98

▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

You can be a programmer. Just search tutorials on youtube and focus just within a month, While studying try to join signature campaigns so you can still have income. Developing a websites for different companies has a very large amount of salary. You just need to have patience because studying really takes time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hash Rush ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩
▬▬◤Pre-ICO Starts August 16◥▬▬
Jating

Activity: 227

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

You can be a programmer. Just search tutorials on youtube and focus just within a month, While studying try to join signature campaigns so you can still have income. Developing a websites for different companies has a very large amount of salary. You just need to have patience because studying really takes time.

I honestly don't believed that you can be a programmer by just watching tutorials and youtube for about a month. You really need to practice this professional hands on to be able to be a good one. Well, that's how I started, I study it in school and look for a job. But I already out of the scene for more than 10 years now because I have a business to run to. But if you become a good programmer, you can demand high salary because its a difficult job.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
VanDerWaals

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

You don't need to be a programmer. Maybe it will be enough if you will understand the language. Also you need good language skills, English mostly. And you need a lot of time to search, read and compare.
PranDoW

Activity: 154

Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:21:42 PM

You don't need to be a programmer. Maybe it will be enough if you will understand the language. Also you need good language skills, English mostly. And you need a lot of time to search, read and compare.

Best way to get some income is IT skills, software programmer, website developer and etc.

chaser15

Activity: 868

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:05 PM

Best way to get some income is IT skills, software programmer, website developer and etc.

If someone gets the IT skills then I suggest to find a real life job and just accept freelance working online when they are free. Plus if they tend to work on crypto at the same time, it can be managed since crypto works doesn't need to be worked for more hours.

Here in my country, salary of the IT is very decent plus some compensation and quarterly bonus depends on the company with the inclusion of benefits.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

DonFacundo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

I think we should study IT skill so you can make a good income from online not just online you can apply in real jobs in big companies, IT skills are popular nowadays.

michnelli6

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:09:22 PM

internet skills generally and make website and apk apps ( html5 ,python)
Lmao…I was about recommending writing as a professional skill when I saw the topic, but after seeing the op's writing, I was like omg…man find another skill. Web and App developing is good skill venture into these days and they will earn you a lot of money if you do a good job.
Yanisumin

Activity: 490

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:58 PM

There are lots of online jobs offered to skilled individuals depending on what skill is needed but i think a job related to information technology is the best. Skills like web development, programmer, systems analyst, database administrator and the like are some of the best to mention.

One of the main players in the industries today, because we are on the information age the demand of information technologist surge to almost ad infinitum. The advantage is that you can also work at home and be a freelance on what type of skills you want.
Machine language is a very large subject to tackle and of course if you want to make some decent income you must learn how to code and learn language in a different level in order to showcase some promising skills and get some clients.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

djselery

Activity: 756

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

There is many needed skills for online income, and it is all depending in the marketplace's type and community. For example for this forum community i think the skills about designing the threads and the signatures, the logos is a really wanted by many members here. Programing and designing the site webs is also remarkable and can give you the ability to get another online income.

tweetbit

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

Most internet users with knowledge on web development has more chances of high profits. Due to advertising and website traffic itself. The best and the most influential on this decades is Facebook I know we all have the idea what I'm talking about. You can start by making online website that is free and make good creative idea how to make it viral to millennial. You can learn by searching ways, Goodluck.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.