Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 04:48:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 26225 times)
ghost424

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:33:01 AM

There a lot of useful skills online.

One is programming. Programming is useful because you can do web developments and help those in need in their school works for students.

Designing and digital art. These are good source of income because there are variety of fanbases with people who buy merchandises and commissions artists.

Another basic knowledge is Microsoft Offices. You can almost help everyone if you have basic knowldge in these offices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vera619

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

in my opinion, professional skills related to communication is preferable, i think doing online jobs need good communication skills. and for sure computer related are very relevant because it is what keeps it going. i think no one will find managers and cooks for online errands right? not unless they will work for a company and being invited through emails.
bohr

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

Try to learn programming by just watching youtube videos or reading free ebooks and by just a few months you can already create applications that will be useful for campaigns then you can start to create a proposal. If you are good in writing then try to join blog campaigns because this job is also playing very well.

Programming is the best possible skill at the moment, any type of programming is good for income or additional income was it fiat or crypto any crypto.
Learning today like you mentioned is much easier then before many post lot of tutorial and examples online not just on youtube but on various forums and blog with detailed explanations and how to noticed certain errors and bug while programming.

Programming is one of the most valuable skill in the world, if you have it you could easily make a lot of money not only supporting someone else projects, you could create your own projects and make money that way, if you have that skill then you do not need to share your million dollar idea with anyone, you will be able to make it a reality on your own.
in fact everyone has their own choice, they select their profession according to their interest, to me i perosnally have more interest in trading therefore i will like to choose trading as profession for earning bitcoin. in fact in trading it is depending on our experience and our investment to earn money, you can even get a good amount of money in a short time depending on your experience and the investment you make in trading.
No problem, the most important thing is to find something in which you have talent and you are good at it, many people go for things they like without knowing if there is going to be a market for it, being a trader is an activity that can bring a lot of money, I know that I知 not good at it so I refrain from doing it but it seems there are many people in the forum that are making bank with it.

reflector

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

in my opinion, professional skills related to communication is preferable, i think doing online jobs need good communication skills. and for sure computer related are very relevant because it is what keeps it going. i think no one will find managers and cooks for online errands right? not unless they will work for a company and being invited through emails.

Why you confusing yourself. Simply you have to work as a free lancer in the any professional skill like IT based works, financial clearance work and more.
Since you are newbie to forum and online based jobs you are saying this without knowledge. Check the upwork.com site here you can get the job for any kind of freelancing work.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒            
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒      
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░    
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒        
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓  
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒  
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░    
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░      
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░            
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
                   JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
whaawh

Activity: 182

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Why you confusing yourself. Simply you have to work as a free lancer in the any professional skill like IT based works, financial clearance work and more.
Since you are newbie to forum and online based jobs you are saying this without knowledge. Check the upwork.com site here you can get the job for any kind of freelancing work.
Today, with the help of the network, a lot of things are done and information of reality begins and drinks its value. Of course, progress does not stand still and I think that we should not be surprised at the current state of things.

gabbie2010

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

The two most prominent skills from my point of view are programming and graphic designs they are  indeed most sought after because of ever  expansion of businesses globally even in signature campaigns on this forum most of the logos  i.e avatars designed are made by graphics designers,
There are highly demands for websites globally and  other programming languages used by developers e.g C++, python e.t.c all these essentially useful for creation of softwares.

SmartValley

ANN
 WP

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hero/Legendary Members
SmartValley   ║

║   
Decentralized expert community
→Make the best post and win 1 bitcoin←

║   ANN
 WP   
         ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀
[/color][/size][/font][/td]

[/tr][/table][/center]▀▀▀▀▀▀
fishbonez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..

I think that the best professional skill you can do online as a freelancer are those related to computer. Some examples are Information Technology (IT), programming, web developing, graphic design, etc. If you are able, you can consider reading about them or even enrolling in the course/program.

What is your profession by the way and why are you having hesitations about it? As for me, my field of professional expertise is not usually connected to providing services online. If you are same with me, then let's try to materialize your strengths and availability instead. I said availability because it is a huge factor to consider when looking for an online job. One option you can consider is online teaching which pays per hour. You can also try online selling. Besides from bitcoin forum, I also know people who do "pay per view" on advertisements but returns are not very high. I also see ads where you can sell your travel photos, others on the other hand blog or vlog (video blog) for a living. Try researching more about online jobs, I'm sure you'll see a lot (as I have to), and then you can choose depending on what you think you can do. Just be vigilant on the sites that you go to.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:22:31 AM

There are companies that doesn't have enough resources or people to do the task for their company and that's why some are hiring through freelancing websites and by means of communications. Being a social media manager that can work also for online errands are a very flexible skills and this is becoming popular because there are so many people that works on social medias by promoting products and services.

h0lybyte

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

Indeed you can earn online regularly by your skills using computer at home. A person having abilities to do tasks can earn enough without investing.
Web decelopment is considered one of the often helping profession for online earnings .
You can also earn by advertising,photography,selling goods, writing articles,translating whitepapers if you have good command on language.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
hefjor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
For me as a front end web developer the best skills for you to be able to acquired the best income for online its necessary for you to have some idea about business and you should also have a clear mindset of marketing plan and investments strategy because anytime you can hired people to work on your plan. For example your business is to sell some products websites you can hired a minimum of two position virtual assistant and the web developer for now its so easy to develop some websites based on what your clients needs. Your job there is you know how to handle your employee continue to have the great mind in terms of business. You can earn big and more with your capital.

▐▐ ALTTRADEX ICO 20 OCT 2017▐▐
Choy13

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

For me, I think the professional skill that will apply for this kind of online income is your skill in computer like how to use it like a pro. The importance of your skills interms of this of online income is when you manipulate it, for you it is easy and basic because you master it and truly you already know it. Always use your best skills in everything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
gameK

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

For me, I think the professional skill that will apply for this kind of online income is your skill in computer like how to use it like a pro. The importance of your skills interms of this of online income is when you manipulate it, for you it is easy and basic because you master it and truly you already know it. Always use your best skills in everything.
It's actually need experiences too, if you didn't have experiences you will have to pay for every mistakes that you made. And trust me , the world is cruel not mercy at all. Soon or later , you will make a mistake and pay for it. So skills are important but it's not enough yet. Earning online has many ways, figure out which one is suitable for you.
bip76

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Any skills in programming will always go a long way because you can adapt them to be able to cover a large area of potential work.
blueteam09

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

You want to make money in the field you want to sell products or you just want to make money by other methods here I can list for you what I know when the money:
+ do offer android or ios
+ Sell T-shirts
+ youtube make money by google adsens
+ website to increase the volume of trafic to sell its products made
+ bitcoin
+ social networking fanpage to sell your product

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS  [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN SALE  LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  Twitter  Slack  Medium  Instagram  ANN Thread  Telegram  Reddit  Github
Bram 888

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

any skill will help you but prefer free one like translate so you not need to pay small price and sell with high price like some digital things

try service fourm many will help you
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:34:46 PM

If you know how to create software or websites then it will be easier for you to find a service that is looking for it. You can also look for campaigns that needs a logo and you can create a design for them, Try to explore the services threads to know more what every platform needs.

whyrqa

Activity: 56

Glory to Ukraine! Forever Glory!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

If you know how to create software or websites then it will be easier for you to find a service that is looking for it. You can also look for campaigns that needs a logo and you can create a design for them, Try to explore the services threads to know more what every platform needs.
first of all, you must first learn to understand this and even then you can analyze different simple platforms. Just so the Internet can be earned on simple jobs, including the signature of the company. Everything else requires information.

Oo ako to

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:40:12 AM

Web developing skill is the most lucrative job right now. It's one of the highest paying job and a lot of clients needs them in many freelance sites. There's a lot of tutorial on youtube but and you need the basic requirements like a stabe net and a laptop/pc.

putih

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

You also could go into day trading although this is more going into the direction of gambling  Grin
Malaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

There are so many online jobs that you can surely make decent income. You can teach online if you are good in English. You can invest in stocks. You can also do some blogging job. There are various ways to earn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.