Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which professional skil best for online income??  (Read 25321 times)
Silberman

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
Before looking for a new skill to make money look for something that you already know how to do, if you know several languages you can make money with that, if you know a  programing language or design then the Internet can give you a lot of money but if after looking around you do not find anything that you can do, do not despair there are many jobs like data entry that anyone can do and you can get some small money with it.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rajsimran

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

I know earn online is difficult... people mostly hesitation for decided professional  skill.
now I am suffering for this poblem..I don't know what could I do now? any can give some solution for this poblem..
You can learn web development, wed design,SEO,Programming. You can choose one of them and be a expert.All of these have a nice future.But without proper skill all is zero.So,you have to practice more and more to be expert.Also you can find here job like programming, web design and development

syaripudin

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:45 AM

In doing any activity in the activities that you live of course you are not enough just to rely on the luck factor alone, true to what you say of course we need to have the ability to have skills as one of the supporting activities in any field that we live. Just as you do now is an online activity of course there are some skills you must have for example in understanding some languages ​​you have to master because this activity is a global activity so I think you need to understand some popular languages ​​in this dunia.Selain it of course skil in understanding software that certainly can be used as facilities and infrastructure is very important. I say it because the online activities you do every day is to use a computer device as a tool. That's just some of the skills that I mentioned and of course there are many other skills you have to master.

shalnark

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

In my opinion professional skills is only a name that represents to the job of a people. I think all people are allowed have a right to own bitcoin amount even they have no professionalism. All tools that we need in this job is knowledge on how to compose sentences and understanding to the different situation happen in crypto currency society.

PancherBitCoin

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

In my opinion professional skills is only a name that represents to the job of a people. I think all people are allowed have a right to own bitcoin amount even they have no professionalism. All tools that we need in this job is knowledge on how to compose sentences and understanding to the different situation happen in crypto currency society.
Of course it will be very ridiculous to sound a topic about human rights that are violated always and everywhere. This also applies to the use of crypto currency without any problems. But we must understand that if the government learns the real scale of users' earnings, then they will want to receive interest from it.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
meldrio1

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

I think the best professional skills for online those related to computers like programming, web developing, game designing and etc. that related to computers if you are an IT that will be easy for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
Rose119

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

You can do a blog posts if you have skills about doing a blog , many task here in forum that you can see if you explore some section, you can also do a translation if you know how to translate. And the best you can do to earn Money is to study about trading.

ssuchy

Activity: 98

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

You can do a blog posts if you have skills about doing a blog , many task here in forum that you can see if you explore some section, you can also do a translation if you know how to translate. And the best you can do to earn Money is to study about trading.
The fact that the network is really a lot of options and opportunities, That's just not all people decide to use them, or at least pay attention to these opportunities to make money. With such fear when I was just learning and I never paid attention to crypto currency, because I thought it was another scam, but my mind woke up and I still decided on such actions.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Granxis

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

I think the best professional skills for online those related to computers like programming, web developing, game designing and etc. that related to computers if you are an IT that will be easy for you.

Certainly what you say is reasonable, no income is produced without production. it is very difficult to generate income from the internet except these methods.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bohr

Activity: 364

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

base on my experience in the past, i think blogger is good start for online income because everybody can write and with some learning, i am sure that everybody capable to make an article. to make a good article, we need to select the best keyword which is searching on search engine. beside blogger, i think web design is the other professional skill that we can try for online income. or programmer if we know some language programming.
Blogging is not really a huge thing anymore unless there is just a niche that isn't that much in the blogging market and you are so lucky to step in quickly knowing how much people are in dire need of it. And that as well still need some level of expertise in that niche.

Everyone wants to blog now and most people see it as a way to make quick cash, but it is not that easy and should be more of a passion than for the income unless, one can get frustrated easily.
Even when blogging was a thing it was not easy to get money out of it, you needed to write content constantly and you needed to do it for an audience that wanted that and to create that audience you needed a lot of time, blogging does not exist anymore, now most people prefer to watch videos on youtube instead, and even that is a market that is completely saturated.

illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Most of the time its failure that we fear about before making a decision. And I think it is absolutely fine to be scared about failure. After all no one wants to fail and everyone wants to succeed in their first attempt.

But experimentation is important, we have to keep on experimenting things, its the only way we will come to know what we don't have to do.

And another approach would be to learn from other's failure. And this should be a two way road. If you have tried and failed in something, do not hesitate to share your experience with others. It will be helpful to others as well.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 952

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

Programming languages are the best way of making money but it is only possible for some software engineer to do well in the field of programming languages. For others, there are so many other skills which can help then in making good amount of money. You can learn logo designing, Photoshop, or even you can learn how to write a blog. All these are very effective ways of making money.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Yes thats the most in demand professional skills, and with the progress and demand of bitcoin it makes those programming skills more in demand. And thats the reason that many people are becoming successful as an IT person but not all of them are in that success. Some are good a business people and good in marketing ones.

popolite11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

I wanted to note personal characteristics such as perseverance, patience, hard work, ability to turn off nerves and work without emotions. These characteristics very important because a process of online working is boring.

It is my opinion.
Subjective opinion.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Bonakid

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

An online english teacher is the best online income if you are a licensed teacher.Teaching must be the skill to work it out for online profession.The best skill  also is information technology or a programmer that bitcoin needs also.We need to work hard be patience in finding extra income for we succeed.

moneyrebel          |     PRE-ICO LIVE!  -  CONTRIBUTE NOW    |          moneyrebel
▐ ▌           SMART MOBILE FINANCIAL & BANKING PLATFORM           ▐ ▌
FACEBOOK   ❱❱   LINKEDIN   ❱❱   TWITTER   ❱❱   TELEGRAM   ❱❱   ANN THREAD
bozo333

Activity: 196

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:46:28 AM

An online english teacher is the best online income if you are a licensed teacher.Teaching must be the skill to work it out for online profession.The best skill  also is information technology or a programmer that bitcoin needs also.We need to work hard be patience in finding extra income for we succeed.

Yes but it not to you full to work for it. English is use full to work but you know the process. If work with the any one it know the process it use full easy to work. So you will gather the process work it will grownup you future and you get the more information and improve your skill. So you learn to gather process. It mostly English is using. English is communicate witch other people. You learn it.     

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
weblouartisan

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Before looking for a new skill to make money look for something that you already know how to do, if you know several languages you can make money with that, if you know a  programing language or design then the Internet can give you a lot of money but if after looking around you do not find anything that you can do, do not despair there are many jobs like data entry that anyone can do and you can get some small money with it.

Look at your course when you finish your college days and continue your own profession. Knowing how to earn bitcoins is a big advantage for you since you can treat it as a sideline. I prefer to continue what you really want to do in your life because that will lead you to success.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

The most important skill to be needed for online income is experience and the second one is to have all the knowledge about the think you doing online it should be a business etc, yes these are the most important think because if you have experience then you will imagine the result of your doing work and the second one is to have knowledge because if someone don’t know what he is doing then how will he done his work for example if someone don’t know about bitcoin then how will that person invest in bitcoin that’s the point I want to say.

IMZ - Australia
brainape

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

Look at your course when you finish your college days and continue your own profession. Knowing how to earn bitcoins is a big advantage for you since you can treat it as a sideline. I prefer to continue what you really want to do in your life because that will lead you to success.
The skills that necessary for online business will must be
1 experience
2 have knowledge about that think
Yes I am sure on below options because experience show the result and future about that work and all the experience people have the power that they don’t scared to be surprised and do what they want without any hesitation, and the second option means that a work must need to have knowledge and if someone don’t have then that person can’t work there.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

The best professional skills that is best for online income is computer related skills of course. There are plenty of high paying online jobs out there you just have to develop those skills and broaden your creativity. If you have those skills then go now and hunt those online jobs. You can also build your own business online if you want too, i think it is much better to make business online

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.