Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 02:16:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins and Video games  (Read 2557 times)
samuel999

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

How i can make or win bitcoins by selling or doing specifics things in a Video game? i want to know what games and the metods to do this possible Smiley

Seems like last year there was a program for a game called counter strike where you would get on and find other players that wanted to bet Btc for btc. I think you can bet a certain amount per game or you could play for kills. Try google, should have all the info you need. Like some of these others said its probably very small amount of btc unless you find some really good whale on counterstrike lol .

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colt22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:39:27 PM

How i can make or win bitcoins by selling or doing specifics things in a Video game? i want to know what games and the metods to do this possible Smiley
The best way you should be if you want to have the intentation. Grin

The video game is the waste of energy. You put your energy in the bitcoin you get more profit and get more information for the future bitcoin is the best one. The game is the not a good one and loss your contraption. But bitcoin is the give lost of good information it help to your future life and improve skill
Well the advise you think is a better option but to me it seems like disgusting someone. If someone is interested in gaming and want to earn bitcoin with playing video games so it is much better. When you make your hobby your source of income I bet there is nothing more charming and enjoyable than it. Even it is a great opportunity for the OP to develop a site where people get a chance to win bitcoin through gaming. This could also be helpful for the future. What do you say?
It all depends on your hobbies and personal interests. If you enjoy playing video games, then there is nothing bad in having fun at the time when you get exhausted by dealing with Bitcoins. You need to have a break for fresh mind which can help you in deciding the thing in a better way. But you should never change your priorities. Bitcoin should be your first priority always for having better income.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
balakang00

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:02:37 AM

There are websites that allows you to play with the use of bitcoin and i think it is a good idea since bitcoin is now accepted in different methods of exchange and payment worldwide.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
fullhdpixel

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

to distinguish both, in bitcoin you spend your time to it because you want to earn and to learn new things. while in video game, you spend your time to it because you just want to have fun. You get nothing but recreation . But still, both are interesting though. Its more likely you are to compare, you just have to understand better the purpose pf each.
Every things suits in its era. We all know very well, and as you just said, that future is all about digital and technical world. Like you said if we compare just last 10 years so we can easily assume how would be next 20 years.

Video games are emerging with fantastic effects and you will surely be amazed of how great it will be paired with bitcoins in future.

mukeymon

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

There are many websites on the internet. But the site I most trust is http://donaldcoin.com

wolf89874

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

At Twitch , i saw there is already a donation open for Bitcoin method. You could try to become streamer and get donate by Bitcoin . Or somehow you could try to own items in game which can sell it to Bitcoin. I think those are only 2 ways to earn Bitcoin through Video games. If you know other ways please notice me.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Too many butthurt alt accounts I see recently. Hmm

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

At Twitch , i saw there is already a donation open for Bitcoin method. You could try to become streamer and get donate by Bitcoin . Or somehow you could try to own items in game which can sell it to Bitcoin. I think those are only 2 ways to earn Bitcoin through Video games. If you know other ways please notice me.

Yup, bitcoin can be used as a form of tip only if the streamer set it up. It can also be a form of preventing chargebacks since it's a pretty common trend to show off in twitch, lol. This might help boost the tipping economy in twitch and provide streamers the tips that they really needed to sustain the stream without having to worry about chargeback on tips. A great idea if you're good at gaming, though don't expect that everyone would be tipping you with bitcoins yet since most of the people in twitch are still using Paypal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.