Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 07:24:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio strategies  (Read 1634 times)
Singwala
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196


🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟


View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:47:24 PM
 #21

for long term maximum patient and understanding this is like a tree of coconut after a several years you will harvest. in short term is good for t Cheesy Cheesy hose people want extra like 3 in 1 coffee  Angry Grin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508700266
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508700266

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508700266
Reply with quote  #2

1508700266
Report to moderator
1508700266
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508700266

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508700266
Reply with quote  #2

1508700266
Report to moderator
arpon11
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196


View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:31:59 AM
 #22

for long term maximum patient and understanding this is like a tree of coconut after a several years you will harvest. in short term is good for t Cheesy Cheesy hose people want extra like 3 in 1 coffee  Angry Grin
I think portfolio management is a very high skillful game. Living your 90% portfolio in bitcoin is a safest think to do now, especially if you have long-term view as said by singwala, liking long-term investment view to "coconut trees" Then divided the remaining 10% to 5 new coins for short term purpose.

BitAvrillis
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 45


View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
 #23

I mean, first I always used short time trading and had the 3 for 1 coffee, but not more. I search for projects to believe in with a good developing team. Now I have 100% in Hold of Altcoins Taas/Bat/ETH. What can happen when it should crash into the abyss? Wow I lost my 8000 Euro. Could have been worse, but I gained much more experience in every trading aspect. What can happen when I will succeed? Maybe up to 100k Euro. I am sure that it is 100% worth the risk (if you dont fall in the scam trap)

gamaman990
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 61


View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:08:40 PM
 #24

My suggestion:
50% on BTC: with BTC price on the rise in long term, this is enough to at least guarantee your principle's safety
30% on ALTs: this is where the short-term profit should come from
20% on ICOs: hunt for jackpot which bring the serious profits imo.

Coinpayments.net (https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=518e20d12c258e19ea7600a42b91b75f): free personal wallet and merchant payment service. More than 45 cryptos and fiats are supported.
Himanshu111
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210


View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:57:27 PM
 #25

Best investment portfolio is the one which contains a diverse list of investments. I recommend you to incest n altcoins like monero, ethereum and iconomy which will show higher growth rates than other altcoins.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!