Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you haven't bought in yet...  (Read 1456 times)
rdrdigital

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:27:08 PM

speculation speculation and more speculation.  Its not going to kill any newbie to wait another month to see what happens.  the price is not going to stabilize anytime soon.   It could be 1000 or 10 bucks!   
vesper39

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:29:50 PM

I bought in last night at 87. Seems like a cheap price to me Smiley
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:06:15 PM

If you are happy, all are happy. I myself think the price will fall under 87 pretty soon.

But if you just want some BTC, don't wanna follow the market and are thinking long term, I guess any price is ok.
Myself I dont have much invested, and want to get more BTC's for my bucks, and if the price by magic should go straight up, I am also mining a little bit.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:46:37 PM

If you are happy, all are happy. I myself think the price will fall under 87 pretty soon.

But if you just want some BTC, don't wanna follow the market and are thinking long term, I guess any price is ok.
Myself I dont have much invested, and want to get more BTC's for my bucks, and if the price by magic should go straight up, I am also mining a little bit.

Well if your just holding it not a bad price, there's probably some more downside but this could be near the bottom as well as its up to 95 again either way if you invest in a dividend stock in btc better than just holding Smiley But as a starting out point best start small then work your way up as you get more knowledge
Personally I don't mind like I said before In a bull mode so like the lower side sell out the coins sometime again when it nears 120 and keep 1/4 for investing.  
Something like Buy 10 Bit at 80 Sell 7.5 Bit At 120 Break even + 100 then invest the rest logic Smiley
With the volatility that's possible over a few days lol
Last price:$94.47989 High:$110.20000 Low:$79.00000
But that's all speculation Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
carebear

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:09:56 PM

Nobody knows exactly how this MTgox being sued news is going to affect the market in the following days.
Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:48:56 PM

You ought to now or soon. This could be the last opportunity to buy BTC below $100.
Guy is a troll and will make you lose money.
But if you are that stupid to listen maybe you deserve it.
I HOPE that Bitcoin doesn't dip below $100 again. I really want stabilization.
cegli

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:55:28 PM

Anything that goes exponentially up, comes down hard.  Where it will be in the long term is up for debate, but my guess is down short term.
Proboscis (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:27:54 AM

Guy is a troll and will make you lose money.
But if you are that stupid to listen maybe you deserve it.

Okay, call me a troll. Whatever. I've doubled my money investing in BTC, and I don't NEED to help anyone out.

its going to be below 70 tomorrow!

Okay, bull.

Nobody knows exactly how this MTgox being sued news is going to affect the market in the following days.

Now this is something I had no idea about.
In reading the court docs though, I doubt it will do too much. Doesn't seem to me like anything drastic will happen besides CoinLab taking over MtGox's US- and CAN- based services.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 06:19:34 AM

Well actually assuming markets are asymmetrical it's already been factored into the price with Mtgox
The major reactions seem to be fading as I watch the price rising 3 more days till I say we recovered lol

S110RE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:06:48 AM

If people are not in the game for the long run, and are playing with money they can't afford to lose then in my opinion. "It's your own stupid fault" Smiley Might as well feed your earned cash into your nearest gambler.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:21:16 AM

True I'm in for the long run looks like were back 2 more days till I say that with 100% certainty only to see it drop back down again and go lols buy in again Cheesy . The logic of Friday markets Smiley
Either way if it does go to 1000 in the long run lets say in 10 years were still pretty dang cheap Smiley

JoeChmoe

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:23:13 AM

If people are not in the game for the long run, and are playing with money they can't afford to lose then in my opinion. "It's your own stupid fault" Smiley Might as well feed your earned cash into your nearest gambler.

Definitely. I believe majority of the panic selling that aided in the crash was solely due to majority of people dumping money they cant afford to lose into the "Gold rush" and got burned bad.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: