Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you ever get tired of the stupidity of people on here?  (Read 687 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

what do i mean?

people asking questions that were answered literally the post above them.

people asking whether bitcoin 'opportunities' offering 200% a day are safe.

people incapable of applying the most obvious precedents.

do you find this place a fountain of knowledge or the chattering of a bunch of barely literate morons?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

I can´t be so blunt.
I´m around since december and probably asked those dumb questions until i was more aware of the whereabouts of stuff in the forum. However even today i sometimes find it difficult to search for stuff around here.
Overall i still find this more a fountain of knowlegde.
As for the 200% stuff it really is amazing the number of people that are scammed. I feel those who ask the dumb question before puting money to wast are actually lucky..

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

I can´t be so blunt.
I´m around since december and probably asked those dumb questions until i was more aware of the whereabouts of stuff in the forum. However even today i sometimes find it difficult to search for stuff around here.
Overall i still find this more a fountain of knowlegde.
As for the 200% stuff it really is amazing the number of people that are scammed. I feel those who ask the dumb question before puting money to wast are actually lucky..

there's nothing wrong with asking a dumb question, there is no such thing.

what is dumb is when the answer is one post above you. i see this about twenty times a day here.

but i'll never understand anyone who asks that 200% question. they would never consider the same thing in dollars being legit. it's like they leave their sense at the door.
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:01:35 AM

there's nothing wrong with asking a dumb question, there is no such thing.

what is dumb is when the answer is one post above you. i see this about twenty times a day here.

but i'll never understand anyone who asks that 200% question. they would never consider the same thing in dollars being legit. it's like they leave their sense at the door.

I believe there're some who do this just to get their post count up.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:06:30 AM

Government people come to the forums just to see what people think, so they can figure out how to screw the public better. Keep the stupid people, for the Government people. Thy help Government screw us all, better.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bomzis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:33:06 PM

It's normal for people who are new to making money online to get overly excited and jump at the dumbest "opportunity" for a quick and "guaranteed" profit. I remember days when I asked the same sorts of questions. Saw a deepweb online shop that claimed to sell Iphones at about 20% of the retail price. Immediately I pictured myself getting rich from re-selling those at say 60%. I went to whatever reddit handled deepweb stuff back then and asked about the website. Sure enough everybody laughed at me, but when the guy who ran the site himself came and urged me to send him money on trust alone my scam senses tingled.

Better to ask a dumb question than fall into the trap of Nigerian Princes and Princesses Cheesy
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

Nope. People here are very above the average.
mightydollar

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

I never get tired of people's stupidity. It's fun to watch, an integral part of life that makes it easier to go through the otherwise boring day.

do you find this place a fountain of knowledge or the chattering of a bunch of barely literate morons?

This place is indeed a fountain of knowledge, but you have to make an effort to separate the important stuff from the trash. It's an important skill that makes some people successful here while others just waste their time in pointless discussions.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

And what forum is different from life. Every day we ask questions that get a million answers most of which are outright lies. The main thing to know how to filter the information. Besides, why do you believe that your opinion is the truth. On dollar bills written in god  the truth. You're not God.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

my friend: Bitcoins are a waste of energy

me:  Angry Angry
Bengu92

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Not at all, for the foolishness of man is only for those who do not want to learn, whereas here many are studying

GG_monster

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Many are not so stupid, they are simply lazy to spend a little time studying the necessary information.

cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

what do i mean?

people asking questions that were answered literally the post above them.

people asking whether bitcoin 'opportunities' offering 200% a day are safe.

people incapable of applying the most obvious precedents.

lol is a funny question but I like it  Grin . sometimes I ever think like this. yeah maybe its not about stupidity. just trick to get rank up
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Lol that is may be because people do not read most posts already posted, i will not call it their stipidity but yes it can be called as ignorance.

BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

I'm already tired of it. Every time I came into the forum, I observe this.
worldmain

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

People just want to get quick answers. They do not want to read long threads or research on the subject.
Since they appear in a nick name, they are not hesitant to act foolish too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: