Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th of June Digibyte in Minecraft? Will it blow?  (Read 5516 times)
Blackout1321

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

I don't know much about Digibyte, but I do play Minecraft from time to time. Is this being implemented with the support of Microsoft (Mojang)?
Or is this going to be implemented in the form of a mod?

If it's with the support of Microsoft, I could really see this getting big.

I've read both, but I believe it has the support of Microsoft, but please do your own research which I'm sure you will.

I haven't been able to find a site that didn't have some sort of "iffy" statement on it so that's why I'm not 100% positive either way. I do agree though, if it has the support. It could be big; tis why I'm invested. Lol

Minecraft integration is cool but it won't make a huge difference IMO.
The important thing here is that it shows new ideas for the currency.
I feel like this is only the beginning. Digibyte team seems to have some great ideas for the platform and you would be crazy not to own some in your portfolio.

Completely agree, I will be interested to see where it goes within the next few months. Along with a few others, I believe this is a solid investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:06:39 PM

heybro, you think when DBG hit 1250sts? Huh

today bro look on poloniex now 1220 sats  Grin have u buy if yes congrats if no sadly u loss a chance to be rich  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

Well the news of DigiByte being implemented in minecraft has been around for quite a while so it may already be priced in. If not, the better for everyone who invested .

I believe there were people who paid attention to the new because when it was announced there was a spike, but not that drastic of one. Now since it's approaching time it's fluctuating a lot more today.

I'll be excited to see where it goes for the next 8 days. I was unaware that it might be a trial run. I will have to research it some more.
Yes I'm not saying it won't but but for me personally it's a risk I'm not willing to take. I've been stuck in altcoins for too long and therefore lost quite some time. If you're in for a couple of percentages in the next days go ahead but I will pass on this one. 
Life Roseson

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

i m still buying dgb under 1200. wait till the steam's summer sale.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

I seen that Digibyte went up almost 900% after the news came out 15th of May 2017 that Digibyte will be used in Minecraft.

I'm pretty much new to this and have to learn a lot but I have high hopes on Digibyte.
Am I correct on this?

Any predictions or protips for a newbee?

Kind regards Bryce
In my opinion you should look for something else to invest you already lost the chance to become part of the pump, now any pump is going to be smaller and the dump is going to be big, look for another coin
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

It will but not for long, eventually it will decline due thenumber of holders of the coin with huge amount so it really takes time for this coin to be bullish, i think it take 6minths
Or more

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

Watching people run around thinking Mojang/Microsoft are actually involved with this is pretty funny. Just goes to show how many people are just sheeple that believe anything they hear. Digibyte purposely kept things vague in order to raise the price and get people to put money into the coin. This is nothing more than them running a server where people can get some coins. It has ZERO to do with mojang/microsoft. Frankly, given the history of mojang and servers, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have an issue with this when they eventually become aware of it.

Found this on the reddit

We don't have any relationship with Mojang nor Microsoft. This is just a server meant for everyone to play on many devices (PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and more!). You will basically earn DigiByte for playing minigames and for selling diamonds which you mined in Survival. You can also buy Ranks (mostly cosmetics) with your earned DigiByte or with real money (credit card, bank). If you would like to have a chat contact me on Telegram @LaurynasHQ or on Twitter @laurynasc111 Smiley

After reading that, it doesn't look like they've done their research into what's allowed and not allowed and it's highly probable that mojang/microsoft will end up shutting them down.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Watching people run around thinking Mojang/Microsoft are actually involved with this is pretty funny. Just goes to show how many people are just sheeple that believe anything they hear. Digibyte purposely kept things vague in order to raise the price and get people to put money into the coin. This is nothing more than them running a server where people can get some coins. It has ZERO to do with mojang/microsoft. Frankly, given the history of mojang and servers, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have an issue with this when they eventually become aware of it.

Found this on the reddit

We don't have any relationship with Mojang nor Microsoft. This is just a server meant for everyone to play on many devices (PC, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and more!). You will basically earn DigiByte for playing minigames and for selling diamonds which you mined in Survival. You can also buy Ranks (mostly cosmetics) with your earned DigiByte or with real money (credit card, bank). If you would like to have a chat contact me on Telegram @LaurynasHQ or on Twitter @laurynasc111 Smiley

After reading that, it doesn't look like they've done their research into what's allowed and not allowed and it's highly probable that mojang/microsoft will end up shutting them down.

Your rehashing old news no one really cares about.... what people are actually interested in still is the major prizes and the contacts made at the citibank event and DiguSign...

Oh and anyone that had half a brain actually knew that it was just a server no affiliated with mojang, trollbox filled in most of the gaps there and many greedy traders saw it as a chance to hype and create fomo.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

Found this on the reddit

Your rehashing old news no one really cares about.... what people are actually interested in still is the major prizes and the contacts made at the citibank event and DiguSign...

Oh and anyone that had half a brain actually knew that it was just a server no affiliated with mojang, trollbox filled in most of the gaps there and many greedy traders saw it as a chance to hype and create fomo.

The thread was about minecraft.

The "major prizes and contracts made" etc are no different. greedy traders that are going to hype it etc. The coin itself has nothing special about it.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

DGB is going to receive shitcoin of the month. It's done. Shills will tell you to hold, because ultimately it may go up in value but only as fast as the market. Pumps aside.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

Look at the richest digibyte wallet who owns %20 of the all coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/address.dws?1443818.htm

He buys not random, every date indicates support levels of digibyte and he bought 100M digibyte 2 weeks ago. This coin will be more than $1
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Look at the richest digibyte wallet who owns %20 of the all coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/address.dws?1443818.htm

He buys not random, every date indicates support levels of digibyte and he bought 100M digibyte 2 weeks ago. This coin will be more than $1

silent killer whale  Cheesy
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

What the hell? He holds up 2b? of DGP? Seem like he serious with this investment and will really bring him profits even reaching out 1$ price. He can easily manipulate prices on this current holdings. Speaking with Minecraft knowing that there are lots of players who play that game its expected that it will affect its price. This thread is quiet old already, have minecraft already adopt it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

What the hell? He holds up 2b? of DGP? Seem like he serious with this investment and will really bring him profits even reaching out 1$ price. He can easily manipulate prices on this current holdings. Speaking with Minecraft knowing that there are lots of players who play that game its expected that it will affect its price. This thread is quiet old already, have minecraft already adopt it?

it was only being integrated into a single server that has nothing to do with jared, and as for that wallet, how do we know its not a cold wallet for an exchange...... and if its not then someone has very deep pockets and a strong vested interest in dgb.....
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:31:49 PM

it was only being integrated into a single server that has nothing to do with jared, and as for that wallet, how do we know its not a cold wallet for an exchange...... and if its not then someone has very deep pockets and a strong vested interest in dgb.....
When you check the history i can say that its not belong on an exchange wallet considering on the behavior of deposits of drb and seeing on the recent ones is its just a gradual dust deposit on the part of entire amounts which i can say that this is really a personal wallet and it has really a deep pocket because buying and accumulating 2b coins isnt a joke.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

The very fact that June 10 has come and gone and there are still people touching this thread is disturbing.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

DGB is going to receive shitcoin of the month. It's done. Shills will tell you to hold, because ultimately it may go up in value but only as fast as the market. Pumps aside.

Just like the end of the year 2000 and the end of 1999, the Dec 12 and the 2012, nothing has changed.  These are simply modest events that take place in life and the incessant following them to the ends of the earth is a waste of time.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██