Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet.  (Read 34760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-coins.club

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Dear Dinastians,

Please accept my apologies for the late response from our end!

We are very busy working on the upcoming project stages.I can assure you, the project is not dead.

We are also aware of the Daemon Problems of the last days. Our development Team is working on solving the problem and i hope to have new informations within the next 24-48 hours.

To all the Users that have experienced issues, be assured, we will look into it.

To all the pool owners: sorry for the trouble , we are working on it! (If you have any future problems, you can contact me directly and i will forward the infos to the developers asap!)

From now on you will see more frequent updates , infos and responses to your inquiries.

Please give us some time to solve this things, solutions are already worked out and we will keep you updated in this thread.

Also, the infos will be spreaded on the other plattforms where we have our community! A Telegram and Discord Support-Chat will be implemented asap to give you the experience you deserve as loyal supporters of this awesome project!

Thank you for your understanding !

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

Best Regards
Bill

Could you explain what the issues with the daemon actually are/were? What specifically is causing the daemon to misbehave and what will be done to fix it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DCY-Bill
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Could you explain what the issues with the daemon actually are/were? What specifically is causing the daemon to misbehave and what will be done to fix it.

For a detailed explanation i need to talk with the dev team again (which we should manage soon).
Last time we spoke about it was today morning and i hope to give you an update soon.

We are very busy at the moment, but i wanted to give you guys a sign of life. The Daemon Problems had a bad timing, unfortunately.

Soon, we can use other communication tools too! Communication-wise we should make big step forward soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

I´ll get back to you regarding this asap

Best Regards
Bill

jcmagill922

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Do people even try to read to find answers, before blindly posting questions. Questions on which the answer can be found a few posts back?

Personally, I have tried every recommendation suggested in this thread and other threads on other sites.  My problem, almost identical to POD3's problem has been posted many times before the fork and after the fork in December.  I've seen one or two people say that the suggestions worked for them, but the majority (like myself and POD3) are just left hanging.  I have tried the GUI wallet and the CLI wallets, with no success.

This would be a completely different story if the developers were engaged and trying to help or communicating relevant information regularly.  I would happily work with them to try to resolve my own issues and assist with others.  

Look, I really like the idea of this coin and would happily mine it, but if one of the most basic functions for this coin is this difficult, then why would I bother when there are 1500+ coins that I can direct my attention to?  
POD3

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Dear Supporters,

Please accept my apologies for the late response from our end!

We are very busy working on the upcoming project stages.I can assure you, the project is not dead.

We are also aware of the Daemon Problems of the last days. Our development Team is working on solving the problem and i hope to have new informations within the next 24-48 hours.

To all the Users that have experienced issues, be assured, we will look into it.

To all the pool owners: sorry for the trouble , we are working on it! (If you have any future problems, you can contact me directly and i will forward the infos to the developers asap!)

From now on you will see more frequent updates , infos and responses to your inquiries.

Please give us some time to solve this things, solutions are already worked out and we will keep you updated in this thread.

Also, the infos will be spreaded on the other plattforms where we have our community! A Telegram and Discord Support-Chat will be implemented asap to give you the experience you deserve as loyal supporters of this awesome project!

Thank you for your understanding ! Wink

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me. If there is anything you want to let us know - post it here!

Best Regards
Bill

Thank you Bill.  I look forward to hearing of the solution.

POD3
jcmagill922

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

For a detailed explanation i need to talk with the dev team again (which we should manage soon).
Last time we spoke about it was today morning and i hope to give you an update soon.

We are very busy at the moment, but i wanted to give you guys a sign of life. The Daemon Problems had a bad timing, unfortunately.

Soon, we can use other communication tools too! Communication-wise we should make big step forward soon.

Best Regards
Bill

Thank you for the update -
Leisegang

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

DINASTY DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7SZhTpJ

DINASTY BLOCK EXPLORER: http://dcy.poolmining.us/#blockchain_blocks
Leisegang

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

Best Regards
Bill

First post on DCY thread needs update.

Add more pools
Dcy.poolmining.us

Block explorer
Dcy.poolmining.us

Remove stale and pools that are down.
Remorse products. Clean it up and make it interesting.

Also. Links to github.com are to daemon 2.0.7.so no wonder why people have problems.
DCY-Bill
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

First post on DCY thread needs update.

Add more pools
Dcy.poolmining.us

Block explorer
Dcy.poolmining.us

Remove stale and pools that are down.
Remorse products. Clean it up and make it interesting.

Also. Links to github.com are to daemon 2.0.7.so no wonder why people have problems.

Yes, we are currently rewriting several things, including an updated OP. thank you for the infos.

I´ll keep you updated!

Leisegang

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

Maybe if you have the coin to be made by Italians. Not for Italians it would be mined by more people and get a higher value!

A cryptocurrency for 1 country isn't viable in the long run.
Gavri1a

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

does anybody know what's wrong with dcy.dreampool.info ?
why it isn't working now?
Leisegang

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

does anybody know what's wrong with dcy.dreampool.info ?
why it isn't working now?

It's down it seems. Use

http://dcy.poolmining.us
DCY-Bill
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:51:36 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:07:13 PM by DCY-Bill

Official Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/mnrfcMP

Official Telegram Group:

https://t.me/joinchat/Es0dxRJImRjyWlAiCPtKHg

(both were created shortly before, but you can start joining in the meanwhile)

Best Regards
Bill

Gugarts

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

There is any problem in the blockchain?
i did a translation 24hrs and still didnt receive my coins in the cryptopia.
gtmom

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:11:59 AM

I have the same problem, I did feb 23, and I still didnt receive my coins on cryptopia . ..
Gavri1a

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

it isn't the problem with DCY blockchain
this is the problem on Cryptopia
DCY-Bill
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

afaik Blockchain is working fine. i did some transactions yesterday (wallet to wallet) it was working quick and without any problem.
Cryptopias wallet seem to be stuck but i will try to get in touch with them to restart the wallet.

on the other hand, i got some new informations regarding the daemon problems:
Dev Team is already working on fixing the issue but it will take another week or 2.
I will get more detailed informations soon!

As soon as i have more informations regarding this topic, i will post an update here!

Best Regards
Bill

verylazyme

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:40:19 AM by verylazyme

Few days ago Cryptopia's wallet was stuck at a specific block number as somebody previously posted. Now it seems their block height is: 0.

https://i.imgur.com/xQAYXQb.png

Hopefully they will re-sync their wallet.

Update: After couple hours their block height is still stuck at 0.

Cryptopia should solve this, this issue is at least 3 days old, if ppl can't trade the coin will drop. It already dropped it's value.

From Cryptopia support page: "DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 20 days."

I hope it will take less than 20 days to solve this issue.
Neozcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Hello guys,

i can't send my DCY using the dinastycoin wallet 2.1.2 for Windows.
the button send dcy is unavailable

do you know how i can send them ?

Thanks for your help

Hello someone has some info regarding this issue ?

Thanks
DCY-Bill
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Few days ago Cryptopia's wallet was stuck at a specific block number as somebody previously posted. Now it seems their block height is: 0.

Cryptopia should solve this, this issue is at least 3 days old, if ppl can't trade the coin will drop. It already dropped it's value.

From Cryptopia support page: "DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 20 days."

Greetings!

We are aware of the issues on cryptopia and already contacted cryptopia yesterday. Currently we are waiting for an update from their end. We will post an update, once we got new informations!

Best Regards

verylazyme

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Greetings!

We are aware of the issues on cryptopia and already contacted cryptopia yesterday. Currently we are waiting for an update from their end. We will post an update, once we got new informations!

Best Regards

It seems Crypropia sucks big time. I've sent some Electroneum in the morning and like 10 hours later there's no ETN in my Cryptopia wallet. Even stocks.exchange (that ugly web gui site) works better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: