Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Price of SHIFT post Phantom Release & Potential Polo listing  (Voting closed: July 09, 2017, 09:53:07 PM)
$1 - 3 (9.1%)
$2 - $5 - 12 (36.4%)
$5 - $10 - 6 (18.2%)
$10 - $15 - 5 (15.2%)
Top 20 coins soon - 7 (21.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ SHIFT ] Price Speculation  (Read 26830 times)
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....
Development is going on. No need to worry. The devs who left weren't core devs.

Uhhh...Shift is up 300x in the last year. That's not a significant price increase? I think you need to manage expectations or I'm buying the wrong stuff.
You buy?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT

I've owned it a number of times but sold recently. One of the few coins I've been able to trade successfully. Tend to hold for at least a few weeks in general. Typically, when I try to trade anything, I usually lose a little. Over and over. Smiley

No, I have not bought it since the FUD started about the two team members transitioning out. People tend to freak out for nothing; to the detriment of the coin. That said, Phantom I'm assuming is delayed and Shift has gone kind of stagnant. Plan to revisit it next month when I'll have some free coin to spend. Hope it doesn't leave me first but without something to lean on, volume and price will drop.

There are so many good coins that create accumulation opportunities if one can be patient. Shift may be one of those.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

i also bought some SHIFT lately because i have trust for their technology.

its seems to me they can reach a higher price soon when they release their product.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:52:51 AM

Huge pump now.
It looks like some whale know about something...
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

Could just be a pump for pumpings sake......

The simpler it is, the better I like it
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:11:40 AM

All these new accounts bought shift.

Hm, maybe ONE user trying to pump the price?
AustrianGuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

Let´s see what will happen to shift
Bobobog

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Looks like some big investors buy SHIFT.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Today it is valued more than 40%.
Bobobog

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.

Exact.
SHIFT Mcap is still in the $25MM range. It has room for a x10 rapidly with the release of the 1st applications.

Then, if they manage to get actual clients, the coin maybe could even make x20 to x40 ($1B Mark, amont the top players like OMG and co)
Bobobog

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

Exact.
SHIFT Mcap is still in the $25MM range. It has room for a x10 rapidly with the release of the 1st applications.

Then, if they manage to get actual clients, the coin maybe could even make x20 to x40 ($1B Mark, amont the top players like OMG and co)
Yes but things take time.
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:19:03 PM

Exact.

Yes but things take time.

even more true for cryptos...
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Exact.

This is a good point - I dislike investing in coins that already are in the marketcap of over hundreds of millions.

Better to invest in lower market cap coins in order to get better returns that is how I feel
Bobobog

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

Exact.

This is a good point - I dislike investing in coins that already are in the marketcap of over hundreds of millions.

Better to invest in lower market cap coins in order to get better returns that is how I feel
Good point. Shift is a coin that I'll hold for long term. That is the formula how to get rich.
ngm-

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Exact.

Or lose everything ^^ It's only a matter of risk and at the end it's not really true.

Look NEO, from 7$ to 50$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at 350MM.
Look LSK, from 2$ to 8$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at hundred of million of market cap.

And those are only two examples of the last month.

I would never put the largest part of my invest in a coin below 100MM market cap. I take risk, but with a small part.

Putting all your money in small market cap is more gambling than investing.
Bobobog

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Exact.

Or lose everything ^^ It's only a matter of risk and at the end it's not really true.

Look LSK, from 2$ to 8$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at hundred of million of market cap.

I would never put the largest part of my invest in a coin below 100MM market cap. I take risk, but with a small part.

But if you want to get rich quick, you need to find small ones.
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

Exact.

The difference between gambling and investing is knowing where you put your money into.
Due diligence: probably the best part of the journey ( after the x10 pump ;-) )

That said, I agree with you: It is always good to diversify, and having a couple big players in the portfolio os good too. I do balance between smallcaps ($20-50MM), midcaps ($100MM or more), largecaps (btc, eth, ltc...) and shitcoins (<$1MM)
Bobobog

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

Shift is rising right now.
Dreamya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

Exact.

The difference between gambling and investing is knowing where you put your money into.
Due diligence: probably the best part of the journey ( after the x10 pump ;-) )

That said, I agree with you: It is always good to diversify, and having a couple big players in the portfolio os good too. I do balance between smallcaps ($20-50MM), midcaps ($100MM or more), largecaps (btc, eth, ltc...) and shitcoins (<$1MM)
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

we are shifting soon the website seems to be nearly finished maybe in a few days or next month

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████