Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help finding current and valuable info on YouTube.  (Read 294 times)
diggerdugg (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:25:16 PM

I want to stay current and uo to date as best I can here, and am looking for someone who can compile a few YouTube channels or a few users who are good at being informative and up to date. im really intetested im upcoming alt coins, and mining. I need to learn more in depth about gpu mining vs Asics.
Thanks for your time
Douglas
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romanPolansky00

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

I want to stay current and uo to date as best I can here, and am looking for someone who can compile a few YouTube channels or a few users who are good at being informative and up to date. im really intetested im upcoming alt coins, and mining. I need to learn more in depth about gpu mining vs Asics.
Thanks for your time
Douglas

hi!!!
what do you mean for "compile a few YouTube channels"?
never heard something like this about you tube!
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Chris Dunn is a well known altcoin trader: https://www.youtube.com/user/chrisdunntv/videos

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:53:18 AM

at being informative and up to date.
I can recommend Andreas Antonopolous. Its most reliable, most up to date and trusted source of Crypto informations.
On side note, watch Bitcoin documentaries, great stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: